Guys I have something to say

JayATL

you :1
the machine: 0

ahh to be young and full of hope and aspirations

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Beating the tax man brings universal joy. Even Jesus caused outrage by sympathizing with a tax collector.

Zacchaeus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the account, he arrived before the crowd who were later to meet with Jesus, who was passing through Jericho on his way to Jerusalem. Described as a short man, then Zacchaeus climbed up a sycamore fig tree so that he might be able to see Jesus. When Jesus reached the spot he looked up into the branches, addressed Zacchaeus by name, and told him to come down, for he intended to visit his house. The crowd was shocked that Jesus, a Jew, would sully himself by being a guest of a tax collector.

Moved by the audacity of Jesus's undeserved love and acceptance, Zacchaeus publicly repented of acts of corruption and vowed to make restitution for them, and held a feast at his house.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I remember my cousin had a problem with customs who were charging them on a higher slab for no reason. It was a change of classification. My cousin fought against the customs and won his case and made sure that he was never harassed again. The one who fought the case was ex customs!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles