Gun battle in Dhaka

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Most probably country made .22 - even our own West Bengal is becoming famous for making crude Bomb and Firearm mostly used by TMC criminals.

Untitled.png

One of the major reason for terrorism in Porkistan is the easily available automatic firearm. At KPK you can buy a Ak 47 @ 15,000 PKR and NATO M4A1 @ 100k

alphacentury

Country flag
Islamic State claims attack, releases pictures of five attackers

How happy these Terrorist basturds are looking.Allah would put a hot rod up their sorry ass for sure because killing in his name.

Graphic images on below link proves how much peaceful is Islam and it didn't change since 7th century. All hostages were asked to recite Koran verses forcefully and who denied was cut with sharp weapons. Pics shows how a womans upper body was cut open. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

https://www.zerocensorship.com/t/is...in-the-bangladesh-dhaka-cafe-slaughter-287418

====================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Tanweer

*Economic & educational upliftment * required to prevent terrorism.

Last edited:

Blackwater

reports on what ? please share....................
http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/paks...angladesh-attack-top-official-to-ndtv-1427408

DHAKA, BANGLADESH:
HIGHLIGHTS
  1. 20 hostages killed at cafe, 6 terrorists shot dead
  2. Pakistan's ISI assisted local terror group: PM's aide
  3. ISIS not responsible for Dhaka attack: PM's aide

The deadly terror attack on Dhaka which saw 20 hostages hacked to death at a cafe on Saturday night was likely enabled by Pakistan's powerful ISI or military spy agency, a top official told NDTV today.

Hossain Toufique Imam is the political advisor to Sheikh Hasina, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh. HT Imam told NDTV that the manner in which the hostages, which included 19-year-old Indian student Tarishi Jain, were killed with machetes suggests the role of a local terrorist group, the banned Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen.

"Pakstan's ISI and Jamaat connection is well known...they want to derail the current government," HT Imam told NDTV, adding "all victims were hacked to death like Jamaat and local terror groups do".

Bornubus

This is not a surprise because majority of Bangladeshi (Musalman) are Paki lovers, you just have to see whom they support in Indo Pak match.

Any Indian who thinks that Bangladeshi would take India as a friend or ally over Pakis is a fool.

@rockey 71

FRYCRY

Country flag
NIA should keep every muslim in west bengal under a watch list......Bengal is becoming a cancer for India...at one side they are retarded commies and on the other hand these wahhhabi salafi shitbags

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
My 2 cents.

1. US behind this.

I think ultimately the US is behind this.

- The US and its CIA in conjunction with its local sub-contractors such as the ISI in Pakistan, the MIT in Turkey and the Saudis is known for being the ultimate creator, sponsor and beneficiary of Salafist-Jihadist terrorists. The CIA role in sponsoring Islamic militants in Afghanistan against the Soviets is not even denied.

- Prior to any real terrorism in Bangladesh or anything of the ISIS nature (ISIS is a CIA-created group) Bangladesh was perceived as stable, then one day bizarrely and mysteriously the Australians refused to send their cricket team to Bangladesh citing "security" reasons. Then shortly after an Italian national was killed in Bangladesh, almost as if to vindicate the Australians.

The murdered Italian national was the first person in this new wave of Islamist violence to be killed.

The Australians would only have behaved in such a way if (mis)informed/ordered/encouraged to by the Americans. Not the actual Australian cricketing authorities but the Australian "intelligence"/"security" establishment which told them not to go to Dhaka.

2. The perpetrators were Bangladeshis.

The culprits were from middle class Dhaka families and in middle class circles across the Muslim world being "religious" can be frowned upon, it's seen as "uncool" and even somewhat of a stigma.

Despite this they became radicalized. The questions are who, how, where? Who radicalized them, how and where? Then a solution needs to be found.

3. US support for Islamists in Bangladesh

Instead of sympathizing with the relatively "secular" (in a Bangladeshi context) Awami League and condemning the political Islamists that these militants are an off shoot off, the American media is actually doing the reverse and saying the Bangladeshi opposition (many whom are Islamists) needs to be treated softer.

The US supports Jamaat e Islami in Bangladeshi, partly to act as leverage against Hindu India and to promote divide and rule in the region thus perpetuating western hegemony.

Notice how no western media article will say anything negative about Jamaat e Islami or have lines such as:

"With the latest atrocity in Dhaka, all eyes are now being cast on political Islamists in particularly Jamaat e Islami, the controversial anti-independence organisation. Many in Bangladesh are calling for action against militant Islamists".

NO.

If anything the American media spin is that this atrocity is Hasina's fault because she has been victimizing Islamists i.e. HASINA = BAD, ISLAMISTS = GOOD.

4. India and this attack.

India and Russia are fully aware of the US' malicious agenda in the bay of Bengal which includes fermenting division between these "brown darkies" be they Hindu or Muslim, trying to gain a US military presence in Bangladesh in the form of "teams of US military advisors" or "US security teams" sent to "help" Bangladesh.

Once these security teams are sent, they have to be hosted, thus their residence becomes a de facto US military base. As a giant nuclear power there will then be security protocols between Bangladesh and these "advisors" and due to being US passport holders and security officials they are "untouchable".

This US influence then supplants the relatively good relations between Bangladeshi and Indian security teams.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the US wants to create a new Syria in Bangladesh and create a Hindu-Muslim conflagration, and nor can it for various reasons e.g. India is more capable of preventing conflict than the Baathist regime in Syria, however the US definitely wants to cause tension.

For now the most immediate action which the GOB (Government of Bangladesh) must take apart from all the necessary security investigations, forensics is to ask this man below to make a special 1 hour du'a (supplication) at Eid for an end to terrorism in Bangladesh, peace in Bangladesh and peace between "members of all religions" (code for peace between Hindu and Muslim i.e. India and Bangladesh, i.e. to prevent the US goal of causing conflict between India and Bangladesh).

Fariduddin Masud, leader of the biggest Eidgah gathering in Bangladesh and anti-terrorist, anti-Jamaati Islamic scholar.

AnantS

Country flag
Bengal_Tiger, we had inkling that this is isi backed jamaati terror. And had no doubts that its to make Sheikh Hasina uncomfortable. That's why I said earlier, India must help Sheikh Hasina to curb these islamist idiots. Sheikh Hasina needs to be next kemal ataturk and strongly nip in the bud any extremist ideologies.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Bengal_Tiger, we had inkling that this is isi backed jamaati terror. And had no doubts that its to make Sheikh Hasina uncomfortable. That's why I said earlier, India must help Sheikh Hasina to curb these islamist idiots. Sheikh Hasina needs to be next kemal ataturk and strongly nip in the bud any extremist ideologies.
1. Pakistan, was, is and will be ruled by the military. Pakistan is the military.

The Pakistani military hates Bangladesh as even the very name reminds them of their humiliation in 1971. The only way this "pain" can be alleviated is with a compliant pro-Pakistan vassal regime in Dhaka. Cunningly enough the pro-Pakistan BNP-JI supporters always label Awami Leaguers as Indian "dalals" (servants) and take the focus off their servitude to Pakistan.

The BNP-JI slavery to Pakistan is far worse than any Awami-Indian alliance, partly because as a neighbour it is only natural for Bangladesh to want good relations with India. What do we need from Pakistan which is 1,000 miles away?

2. However though there is Pakistani involvement in Islamist terrorism in Bangladesh, I think what we are seeing now is something bigger. It's ISIS and that means America.

3. Russia and India know that America is up to mischief in Bangladesh.

4. The key questions are what happens to the garments industry which accounts for 80% of impoverished Bangladesh's exports? Will there be another attack etc?

You will notice in the American/western press and articles that there will be no calls for clamping down on the extremism of Jamaat e Islami, rather total support for the Jamaat and even condemnation of the war crimes trials.

America's nexus = Pakistan/ISI/BNP/Jamaat

However insha'Allah, being a spiritual person and a practising Muslim, I believe that with the du'as (supplications) of the pious we Bangladeshis will overcome this American terrorism campaign against our nation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My 2 cents.

1. US behind this.

- The US and its CIA in conjunction with its local sub-contractors such as the ISI in Pakistan, the MIT in Turkey and the Saudis is known for being the ultimate creator, sponsor and beneficiary of Salafist-Jihadist terrorists. The CIA role in sponsoring Islamic militants in Afghanistan against the Soviets is not even denied.

- Prior to any real terrorism in Bangladesh or anything of the ISIS nature (ISIS is a CIA-created group) Bangladesh was perceived as stable, then one day bizarrely and mysteriously the Australians refused to send their cricket team to Bangladesh citing "security" reasons. Then shortly after an Italian national was killed in Bangladesh, almost as if to vindicate the Australians.

The murdered Italian national was the first person in this new wave of Islamist violence to be killed.

The Australians would only have behaved in such a way if (mis)informed/ordered/encouraged to by the Americans. Not the actual Australian cricketing authorities but the Australian "intelligence"/"security" establishment which told them not to go to Dhaka.

The culprits were from middle class Dhaka families and in middle class circles across the Muslim world being "religious" can be frowned upon, it's seen as "uncool" and even somewhat of a stigma.

Despite this they became radicalized. The questions are who, how, where? Who radicalized them, how and where? Then a solution needs to be found.

Instead of sympathizing with the relatively "secular" (in a Bangladeshi context) Awami League and condemning the political Islamists that these militants are an off shoot off, the American media is actually doing the reverse and saying the Bangladeshi opposition (many whom are Islamists) needs to be treated softer.

The US supports Jamaat e Islami in Bangladeshi, partly to act as leverage against Hindu India and to promote divide and rule in the region thus perpetuating western hegemony.

Notice how no western media article will say anything negative about Jamaat e Islami or have lines such as:

"With the latest atrocity in Dhaka, all eyes are now being cast on political Islamists in particularly Jamaat e Islami, the controversial anti-independence organisation. Many in Bangladesh are calling for action against militant Islamists".

NO.

If anything the American media spin is that this atrocity is Hasina's fault because she has been victimizing Islamists i.e. HASINA = BAD, ISLAMISTS = GOOD.

India and Russia are fully aware of the US' malicious agenda in the bay of Bengal which includes fermenting division between these "brown darkies" be they Hindu or Muslim, trying to gain a US military presence in Bangladesh in the form of "teams of US military advisors" or "US security teams" sent to "help" Bangladesh.

Once these security teams are sent, they have to be hosted, thus their residence becomes a de facto US military base. As a giant nuclear power there will then be security protocols between Bangladesh and these "advisors" and due to being US passport holders and security officials they are "untouchable".

This US influence then supplants the relatively good relations between Bangladeshi and Indian security teams.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the US wants to create a new Syria in Bangladesh and create a Hindu-Muslim conflagration, and nor can it for various reasons e.g. India is more capable of preventing conflict than the Baathist regime in Syria, however the US definitely wants to cause tension.

For now the most immediate action which the GOB (Government of Bangladesh) must take apart from all the necessary security investigations, forensics is to ask this man below to make a special 1 hour du'a (supplication) at Eid for an end to terrorism in Bangladesh, peace in Bangladesh and peace between "members of all religions" (code for peace between Hindu and Muslim i.e. India and Bangladesh, i.e. to prevent the US goal of causing conflict between India and Bangladesh).

Fariduddin Masud, leader of the biggest Eidgah gathering in Bangladesh and anti-terrorist, anti-Jamaati Islamic scholar.
Maybe maybe not that other countries are involved in this.

But one thing is for sure BD should treat this a second independence struggle. In the first one atleast the enemy was visible, this time the enemy is invisible and within.

My suggestion would be don't get into delusional conspiracy theories like Pakis, Their delusions of grandeur is part of their problem.

Countries like Pakistan and india can take a hit on economy and still survive. I don't think BD can, Especially when foreigners are killed in tango attacks.

raja696

My 2 cents.

1. US behind this.

NO.

I agree usa helped saudi to raise isis and supplied them arms to take over assad.but that bluff was called by russia. Usa role is just to (support) players who bring advantage to usa interests (afganistan, central asia ). They dont plan terrorist activities neither support perpetrators directly.

In case of Bangladesh usa has no interest to set up a military base there. So you can not accuse them for whats happening in Bangladesh.

Wars are back breaking expensive for small country's to exercise influence in other countries.

So pakistan proved that point to soviets, usa through weaponx terrorism. Pakis started terror as state policy to bleed its neighbours India and bangladesh. They observed its effectiveness to change demographics were governments strive for electoral politics exactly like owaisi, UP politics, congress were doing now. This is there experiment regionally, now they are expanding it globally. Thats where nepal, bangladesh, Phillipians extend to. If you are blaming USA instead of pakistan you are getting utterly wrong.

For pakis This tool has become so powerful that it can control afganistan, africa, pathway to suez canal through pirates, passage to Nepal, dictate its terms to Bangladesh. This is achieved with out waging a single war (do you see how stupid they look (USA,soviets spending trillions of dollars) in front of pakis

Pakis essentially acheive this with 3 deadly combinations terrorism(islam), drugs and hawala ( all 3 sealed in one package propaganda) . Propaganda thats where some of the fools fall prey to conspiracy theories, i think dfians are immune to such dirty propagandists).

Isis is present in certral asia, its wings are curtailed now they dont have stamina to exert pressure globally. And thats where isi of Pakistan come to play . Isi successful in training isis in exchange for power to establish its will in afganistan. Now pakis using same name isis as cover to attack its enemies, Bangladesh and India. Finally its pakistan you end up as epi centre of terror.

Last edited:

Bornubus

My Indian friends let us not befooled by typical pseudo liberal/secular Musalman conspiracy theories. The world know how Musalman world in general and Indian subcontinent in particular is susceptible to these conspiracies.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/the-muslim-world-and-conspiracy-theories-hoaxes.75160/

Now it's clear that BD radicalized Musalman carried out this attack, may be to gain sabab in Ramadan or to teach "Secular" Hasina govt a lesson. There is no CIA/Mosad/ RAW/CNN is behind it. Don't hide your incompetency. I've no doubt that Pakis state or non state actors are behind this.

According to Col RSN Singh there are ISIS sympathizers even in India, in other words the Goal was always converts Dar UL Harb (India) into Dar ul Islam, they achieved it in what now known as Pakistan and BD but failed in what now Bharat.

Even hardcore Musalman poet (convert Kashmiri Pandit) Allama Iqbal was saddened with the fact that Jihad started from Arab (Hijaj) was stopped at the banks of River Ganga. "Hijaj sey chala Karwan Ganga par ruka"

https://arisebharat.com/2015/08/21/the-myth-of-muslim-empire-in-india/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can also debate on Madarsah Grabage that ISIS is created by USA/ Israel and it was US that created AL Qaida.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/dec/21bspec.htm

http://opinion.bdnews24.com/2011/04/15/cricket-and-beyond-are-we-pro-pakistani-or-anti-indian/

Paki Lovers of Kolkata

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...pakistan-gets-huge-support/article8366520.ece

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Pakistani-journalist/articleshow/52048438.cms

Last edited:

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Maybe maybe not that other countries are involved in this.

But one thing is for sure BD should treat this a second independence struggle. In the first one atleast the enemy was visible, this time the enemy is invisible and within.

My suggestion would be don't get into delusional conspiracy theories like Pakis, Their delusions of grandeur is part of their problem.

Countries like Pakistan and india can take a hit on economy and still survive. I don't think BD can, Especially when foreigners are killed in tango attacks.
Yes Bangladesh basically has one product.

Garments.

It's still to a degree reeling from the Savar tragedy which is what many white westerners think of when they think of Bangladesh.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
@Bengal_Tiger You ought to think that Pakistan is still licking her wounds on how SDRE Bangladeshi can stand on their own feat. Its ISI all the way helped by Paki Boot lickers Jamaat. In this case the whole BISIS plot seems to be a cover to mislead people. Its all in all a Paki operation with paki signature. Dig further and it may even come out of any one of these idiots visited to Pak for training. Definitely your country needs to check Islamic radicalization. Your PM's efforts are appreciable but more needs to be done. And India should provide whatever need your country needs in this effort. India on its part must secure its borders with Bangladesh.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
@Bengal_Tiger You ought to think that Pakistan is still licking her wounds on how SDRE Bangladeshi can stand on their own feat. Its ISI all the way helped by Paki Boot lickers Jamaat. In this case the whole BISIS plot seems to be a cover to mislead people. Its all in all a Paki operation with paki signature. Dig further and it may even come out of any one of these idiots visited to Pak for training. Definitely your country needs to check Islamic radicalization. Your PM's efforts are appreciable but more needs to be done. And India should provide whatever need your country needs in this effort. India on its part must secure its borders with Bangladesh.
1. Pakistan's modus operandi is different.

Forget about backing a few terrorists they installed an entire government. The BNP-JI govt of 2001-2006 was essentially a Pakistani vassal state and from a geo-strategic viewpoint was basically an "east Pakistan", it was the optimal scenario for the Pakistanis. A supposedly independent Bangladesh run by hardcore pro-Pakistanis destabilizing India.

They back the BNP and Jamaat and have been involved with other radical and militant organizations.

2. I don't think Pakistan is behind this. One reason being was that the Australian cricket team deciding not to send a cricket team to Bangladesh was very bizarre. Up till then Bangladesh would have been seen like the UAE, Indonesia or some other stable Muslim country.

The Aussie cricket authorities were obviously told by their national intelligence guys, who in turn were almost certainly told by the Americans.

Then suddenly a few days later after this, what seemed at the time ludicrous decision, an Italian national was killed.

The Pakistanis have no ability to influence the Australian authorities like this.

3. I wouldn't rule out a possible ISI sub-contractor role in what is essentially an American operation.

However your point about Pakistan being a threat and supporting Islamist terrorists is right and I'm not contesting it, I just don't the Pakistanis are part of this particular issue just as they're not responsible for ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
2. I don't think Pakistan is behind this. One reason being was that the Australian cricket team deciding not to send a cricket team to Bangladesh was very bizarre. Up till then Bangladesh would have been seen like the UAE, Indonesia or some other stable Muslim country.

The Aussie cricket authorities were obviously told by their national intelligence guys, who in turn were almost certainly told by the Americans.

Then suddenly a few days later after this, what seemed at the time ludicrous decision, an Italian national was killed.

The Pakistanis have no ability to influence the Australian authorities like this.

3. I wouldn't rule out a possible ISI sub-contractor role in what is essentially an American operation.

However your point about Pakistan being a threat and supporting Islamist terrorists is right and I'm not contesting it, I just don't the Pakistanis are part of this particular issue just as they're not responsible for ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
I understand the appeal of assumption that you are part of a grander international conspiracy.

Australians are fundamentally racist, they played those tricks against BCCI in 90's. They used to threaten cancellation of tournaments citing lack of infrastructure etc those days. Look at them now, they come here because of the money.

I doubt America has any plans for BD, I am basing this on the fact that how little CNN knew about Bangladesh during initial hours of the attack. If pentagon has an eye on Bangladesh, you can be rest assured that CNN would have a detailed brief about the country.

Issue at hand is very much domestic, don't get into grand international conspiracy theories.

I am pretty sure that pakis are involved. The tangos in the attack may not have gone to Pakistan, but their trainers and handlers would have definitely gone to Pakistan. Mark my words.

Bengal_Tiger

Country flag
Whether Pakistan was or wasn't involved in this particular operation the fact is Pakistan is a hostile enemy state involved in terrorism against Bangladesh, so you're preaching to the converted anyway. On this forum and another forum I have even started a thread about Pakistan sponsoring terrorism in Bangladesh:

http://www.pashtunforums.com/south-...pakistan-sponsoring-terrorism-bangladesh.html

However aside from Pakistan we need to be aware of a couple of other points.

1. The US state backs the Pakistani military who are guilty of horrific human rights abuses and atrocities even to this day. The US is happy to see tension between India and Pakistan as part of its general imperialist divide and rule.

2. As part of divide and rule the Americans are happy to see an active Islamist presence in Bangladesh in order to cause tensions between India and Bangladesh.

3. The divide and rule policy also includes American backing for mass Christian proselytization in India's north-east where whole ethnic groups of Mongoloid tribes have become Christian. It's not simple religious missionary work and there is CIA involvement.

When someone becomes Christian they culturally align themselves more to the west and away from the Dharmic tradition. They look to Jerusalem, Rome and New York and not to Benares. It's an extreme form of soft power, and having non-Dharmic Christianization of the N.E. of India can help the Americans to use this as leverage against India if needs be in the future.

Everyone on this forum knows that Pakistan is a terrorist state, but let us not ignore others.

Yumdoot

What gain is ISIS going to get by attacking in Bangladesh?

And if it is going to gain then what exactly is it?

And how come ISIS crops up at all places where a particular country needs to exercise its geo-strategic fight for freedom and democracy.?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles