Gun battle in Dhaka

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Looks like they were planning next in India .. as so many sympathisers were also captured in Hyderabad. B@stards!!
NewsX saying that India would send it's Special Forces to Dhaka now to help BD.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the pigs are demanding the release of jamat ul mujahideen B'deshi leader as per B'deshi channel.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
really???

you mean NSG would land there? It would take time then ...
NewsX just saying in 1 liner that India would send SF to Dhaka but no more details.It says than BD Marines are called.Their media is not showing any live action which is a good step.

There are 60 hostages so it means that Terrorists are gonna stretch the operation or else they could have easily killed all. NSG can reach there meanwhile and help out BD in case the news is true.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
NewsX just saying in 1 liner that India would send SF to Dhaka but no more details.It says than BD Marines are called.Their media is not showing any live action which is a good step.

There are 60 hostages so it means that Terrorists are gonna stretch the operation or else they could have easily killed all. NSG can reach there meanwhile and help out BD in case the news is true.
correct ..
and I just hope the hostages are freed soon. By Indian SF or who soever.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
and that's me, I don't know if I really trolled the lahori bachi

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
July 1st - 7/1 - 71 - 1971

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
why can't it be

1st July , 1/7, 17, 1917 :p
Maybe ....

I was leaning more towards, This attack on dhaka may be a watershed moment in Bangladesh history on par with 1971 just like Kargil and 26/11 was for us.

There might be a different policy direction related to internal security related issues within Bangladesh from here on..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Maybe ....

I was leaning more towards, This attack on dhaka may be a watershed moment in Bangladesh history on par with 1971 just like Kargil and 26/11 was for us.

There might be a different policy direction related to internal security related issues within Bangladesh from here on..
Istanbul , Kabul, now Dhaka, capitals of three islamic countries were hit , because their regime cracked down on Jamatis. The Bastard Jamatis is nothing but sunnis sponsored by Saudi.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
LOL France24 says,
IS claims attack in Bangladesh capital: jihadist news agency

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
LOL France24 says,
IS claims attack in Bangladesh capital: jihadist news agency

That Jihadist News Agency might be just near France24. :lol:

After all France also has Jihadis on it's soil and want more Refugees.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Three demands have been given for the safe return of the hostages (rough translations):

1. JMB leader, Khaled Saifuddin, has to be freed.
  2. They have to be given safe passage out of the area.
  3. It should be acknowledged that this attack is to establish Islam.
https://www.reddit.com/live/x6nlz174eayk/updates/2581750c-3fd8-11e6-9659-0ed4591c9d27
So what do you think if BD would accept first 2? 3rd is obvious aim specially based on recent increased killings on Seculars/kafir.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So what do you think if BD would accept first 2? 3rd is obvious aim specially based on recent increased killings on Seculars/kafir.
this could be whole drama set up by BD only.... to free them and to spoil sheikh haseena's image that she cannot handle the security by BD intelligence due to closeness with India.

I won't be surprized if Paki hand is detected.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Istanbul , Kabul, now Dhaka, capitals of three islamic countries were hit , because their regime cracked down on Jamatis. The Bastard Jamatis is nothing but sunnis sponsored by Saudi.
I just woke up. And now this shit.

Hyderabad would have joined your list if not for NIA.
What kind of fucked up world do we live in? It is about time world need to take serious action against these scum.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I just woke up. And now this shit.

Hyderabad would have joined your list if not for NIA.
What kind of fucked up world do we live in? It is about time world need to take serious action against these scum.
you can say some internal factors in Indian subcontinent are inviting the fundamentalists. Take it has some ghazwa.

Pakistan needs to be warned that whatever they are doing for Islam will reduce them to stone age and take the world with them. They should stop listening to saudis and US.

These muslim countries have developed a divide between fundamentalists and moderates and what you see now is product of that. Thanks to countries like Saudi Arab and Pakistan. Oil and Kashmir factor.

Remain vigil now.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
I always knew it was the fucking oil sheikhs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles