Guess the Logo

pmaitra

Obviously, you have hijacked the thread without letting others know what is the tail and what is the head by posting a flurry of logos. And you did it again with two consequent logos again.

So my request to all of you including myself is to not post another logo without resolving the last logo.
I have not hijacked this thread. I am playing by the rules as per the opening post. You need to practice before you preach.

I will not add any further logos unless the previous ones are resolved, but I would request you to reconsider the new rule, because, if we wait on one logo, the thread will stay stuck. Just IMHO.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
wow :: Mods fighting :scared1:

This is Interesting :laugh:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I have not hijacked this thread. I am playing by the rules as per the opening post. You need to practice before you preach.
It was going well till you stepped in. Please check before you posted your flurry of images everyone was posting logo one by one after it was guessed. Also you included logo names in the image. So obviously you have not read the rules and jumped in the middle. That is why I reminded of the rules.

I already said, the focus was lost the moment you started posting a number of logos that I lost track of my own post. so it was folly on my end as well.

Let's move on and all follow the rules for a better game.

pmaitra

It was going well till you stepped in. Please check before you posted your flurry of images everyone was posting logo one by one after it was guessed. Also you included logo names in the image. So obviously you have not read the rules and jumped in the middle. That is why I reminded of the rules.

I already said, the focus was lost the moment you started posting a number of logos that I lost track of my own post.

Let's move on and all follow the rules for a better game.
Logo names in the URL was my mistake. We'll go by the new rules then, and keep a moratorium on new logos till the existing ones are resolved.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Cliff@sea, I deleted your post because earlier logo was not resolved. Please identify the last logo and then we move on to the next one. Sorry for this rule in the midway.

Identify the logo

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Aaah Wow . . .so i m the scapegoat now : :sad:

john70

Country flag
Alfa Romeo.

The Alfa Romeo logo is the official branding of the Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili, which was designed to directly represent the family coat of arms of the Visconti, one of the most influential and respected families of Milan.

The right side of the logo is a snake wearing a crown, the symbol of the Visconti family, who ruled the duchy of Milan from the middle ages until the early Renaissance. The left side is the flag of Milan. The logo was designed to emphasize the point that this is a Milanese company, and not one from Rome or Torino, where Alfa Romeo (Fiat actually) is now based. By putting these classical elements of Milanese history into the badge, Alfa Romeo associates itself with the city and its status as a newly emerging European economic centre, as it was in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Blackwater is right. It is Alfa Romeo brand of cars from FIAT.

Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A. (Italian pronunciation: [ˈalfa roˈmɛːo]) is an Italian manufacturer of cars. Founded as A.L.F.A. on June 24, 1910, in Milan,[2] the company has been involved in car racing since 1911, and has a reputation for building expensive sports cars.[3] The company was owned by Italian state holding company Istituto per la Ricostruzione Industriale between 1932 and 1986, when it became a part of the Fiat Group,[4] and since February 2007 a part of Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.

cliff@sea, you can post your logo now.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
One more time.

Rules

1) Post a picture of the logo without revealing the name of the logo in the image name or leaving all the words in the logo. For eg, Microsoft's logo is only words, in that case, just use one or two words in that logo for others to guess the logo.

2) Do not use image search. It is as good as not playing this game. Guess the logos only if you think you saw these somewhere and sometime ago. If you don't know anything about that logo, please don't participate.

3) Host the pictures of the logos on imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc. image hosting sites.

4) Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.

If you have any doubts about the rules, please ask here.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Ok now that all previous Logos have been resolved . . .

here

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles