Guess the Logo

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What is the name of the app that uses this logo?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
OK. Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Which company is it?
Citroen.

pmaitra, this is for you.

Rules

1) Post a picture of the logo without revealing the name of the logo in the image name or leaving all the words in the logo. For eg, Microsoft's logo is only words, in that case, just use one or two words in that logo for others to guess the logo.

2) Do not use image search. It is as good as not playing this game. Guess the logos only if you think you saw these somewhere and sometime ago. If you don't know anything about that logo, please don't participate.

3) Host the pictures of the logos on imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc. image hosting sites.

4) Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.

If you have any doubts about the rules, please ask here.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Which company does this logo belong to?. For hints ask here.

pmaitra

4) Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.
[/B]

I have a doubt, are the rules different for you, and different for the rest?

See below:

What is the name of the app that uses this logo?

The logo previous to this was not resolved, and you posted another one.

And then you came up with this rule.

OK. Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.
[HR][/HR]

Let us follow the rules in the opening post, and no changing rules in the middle:

Before we start playing the game, please follow below rules for an engaging game.

Rules

1) Post a picture of the logo without revealing the name of the logo in the image name or leaving all the words in the logo. For eg, Microsoft's logo is only words, in that case, just use one or two words in that logo for others to guess the logo.

2) Do not use image search. It is as good as not playing this game. Guess the logos only if you think you saw these somewhere and sometime ago. If you don't know anything about that logo, please don't participate.

3) Host the pictures of the logos on imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc. image hosting sites.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Obviously, you have hijacked the thread without letting others know what is the tail and what is the head by posting a flurry of logos. And you did it again with two consequent logos later. So I totally forgot about that one I posted.

So my request to all of you including myself is to not post another logo without resolving the last logo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles