Guess the Logo

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its Piaggio. I know because this what it used to be on Bajaj Chetaks. I also see this in Italy.

Piaggio [ˈpjaddʒo] based in Pontedera, Italy encompasses seven brands of scooters, motorcycles and compact commercial vehicles. As the fourth largest producer of scooters and motorcycles in the world, Piaggio produces more than 600,000 vehicles annually, with five research and development centers, more than 6,700 employees and operations in over 50 countries.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Not a company logo but its a logo for a future event.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Its Piaggio. I know because this what it used to be on Bajaj Chetaks. I also see this in Italy.
Oh okay. It's also used in LML Vespa scooters, as seen on my Dad's ancient Vespa scooter.

pmaitra

Oh okay. It's also used in LML Vespa scooters, as seen on my Dad's ancient Vespa scooter.
LML is Lohia Motors Limited. LML collaborated with Piaggio and launched Vespa. You were close.

DD, I have never seen this symbol on Bajaj scooters, but then, it's been a while, so I am not sure whether Bajaj collaborated with Piaggio.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
LML is Lohia Motors Limited. LML collaborated with Piaggio and launched Vespa. You were close.

DD, I have never seen this symbol on Bajaj scooters, but then, it's been a while, so I am not sure whether Bajaj collaborated with Piaggio.
Yeah, I think the scooter had a piaggio written on it too. :hmm:

pmaitra

Yeah, I think the scooter had a piaggio written on it too. :hmm:
Yes, and it was a sticker right below the choke and the fuel plug, under the driver's seat. It was a hexagonal sticker with white background and blue 'spade' symbol, which looks somewhat similar to the old Bajaj logo, which was also hexagonal, and blue and white.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes, and it was a sticker right below the choke and the fuel plug, under the driver's seat. It was a hexagonal sticker with white background and blue 'spade' symbol, which looks somewhat similar to the old Bajaj logo, which was also hexagonal, and blue and white.
Yeah kinda vague, my memory is.
Btw, did you make the symbol ? Also tell us the dimensions in mm. :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Easy one.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles