Guess the Logo

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Before we start playing the game, please follow below rules for an engaging game.

Rules

1) Post a picture of the logo without revealing the name of the logo in the image name or leaving all the words in the logo. For eg, Microsoft's logo is only words, in that case, just use one or two words in that logo for others to guess the logo.

2) Do not use image search. It is as good as not playing this game. Guess the logos only if you think you saw these somewhere and sometime ago. If you don't know anything about that logo, please don't participate.

3) Host the pictures of the logos on imageshack, imgur, tinypic etc. image hosting sites.

4) Don't post a flurry of logos, otherwise focus will be lost. First, the last logo should be identified and then only a new logo should be posted. Otherwise it will be a random affair.

If you have any doubts about the rules, please ask here.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Let's start with this logo

Guess the Logo. It belongs to which company?. Ask for hints if you don't recognise the logo which can help you to make an educated guess.

Tolaha

Yep... start it... Game on!

I have a question though! Once I beat the crap out of all my competitors here, will I get some car or a cruise or something as a prize?

Tolaha

Guess the Logo. It belongs to which company?. Ask for hints if you don't recognise the logo which can help you to make an educated guess.
Some company that sells tongue cleaners? :confused:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yep... start it... Game on!

I have a question though! Once I beat the crap out of all my competitors here, will I get some car or a cruise or something as a prize?
You will get virtual 72 virgins or hoors and if you like, camels.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Rolling Stones ... :taunt:

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, correct. Its Rolling Stones Records company. Some info on it.

Rolling Stones Records is the record label formed by The Rolling Stones members Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman in 1970, after their recording contract with Decca Records expired. They were first distributed in the United States by Atlantic Records subsidiary Atco Records. Beginning in 1973 they signed a distribution deal with Atlantic Records. In 1986 Columbia Records started distributing them. In the UK, they were distributed by EMI. The label was initially headed by Marshall Chess, the son of Chess Records founder Leonard Chess. The label was discontinued in 1992 when the band signed to Virgin Records, but the tongue-and-lips logo remains on all post-1970 Rolling Stones releases.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, you are right sob. It is Starbucks Corporations logo.

Starbucks Corporation is an international coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with 19,763 stores in 59 countries, including 12,848 in the United States, 1,264 in Canada, 973 in Japan, 778 in Great Britain, 621 in China, 441 in South Korea, 350 in Mexico and 269 in Taiwan.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

This logo belongs to which company?. If you don't know as for clues.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes, you are right. Some info on this company.

Alitalia—Compagnia Aerea Italiana S.p.A. (English: Alitalia — Italian Air Company), operating as Alitalia, is the flag carrier and national airline of Italy, which took over the name, the landing rights, many planes and some other assets from the liquidation process of the old Alitalia — Linee Aeree Italiane and the entire Air One. The company has its head office in Fiumicino, Italy. Its main hub is Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, Rome.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ok, this one can be tough.

Which company does this logo belong to?. For hints, ask here.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

American residents should find this ridiculously easy

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Cliff@sea, I hope you are not using image search like things.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles