Grenade attack on Jamaat ud Dawah madrassa leaves several terrorists injured

FRYCRY

Country flag
PESHAWAR: At least 14 people, including four children, were wounded when unknown miscreants lobbed a hand grenade at a madrassa in Peshawar’s Tehkal Bala area late Sunday night.

“At least seven people were injured in the attack and police arrested one of the attackers,” SSP Operation Abbas Majeed Marwat told The Express Tribune. “A mosque was the target of the grenade attack,” the police officer added.

Some of the injured were identified as Ali, Talha, Smain Jan, Osman, Samiullah, Qasim, Ghulam Ali, Tahir and Tilawat.

“The mosque and madrassa belong to Jamaatud Dawa and several people were wounded in the attack,” SP Cantt Kashif Zulfiqar said. “After the attack, the guards and residents opened fire at a man who was trying to escape, leaving him injured. He was shifted to the nearby hospital and taken into custody. We believe he is the attacker,” he added.

Meanwhile, talking to The Express Tribune, local residents said a religious lecture was ongoing inside the madrassa at the time of the attack.

“This is Masjid-e-Baitul Mukaram in Tehkal Bala. A daras was in progress when unknown terrorists threw a hand grenade in the building,” said Yasin Afridi, a local resident. “Police and locals reached the area and shifted the injured to the Khyber Teaching Hospital (KTH).”

Further, a police official deployed at the KTH said around 12 injured had been brought to the hospital. He, however, said that some of the injured had been shifted to other hospitals too.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1095609...-madrassa-leaves-several-injured-in-peshawar/

Todays feel good news :balleballe:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Terror for terror policy seem to have gain some momentum. There is no other way to deter these islamist except to create a fear in their mind. Now I would like some of them to be gunned down. ISI will have to work over time to protect their strategic assets. Well done.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I like the title several terrorists injured :lol:

Hope these injured die from their wounds ASAP.Some one should destroy these terrorist hospitals too. Lamo

FRYCRY

Country flag
Terror for terror policy seem to have gain some momentum. There is no other way to deter these islamist except to create a fear in their mind. Now I would like some of them to be gunned down. ISI will have to work over time to protect their strategic assets. Well done.
Fidayeen ki phatt ke haath me aa gayi :D

Lets hope one day accidentally a grenade will kill that fat ****** hafiz saeed

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Can we not have editorialized titles for serious threads please?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles