Greetings !!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Don't talk about kapil dev, he once said in commentary ' tough hai par muskil nahin'. I fell off the chair.
During the recent India Bangladesh WC match commentary, one guy said this score looks tough for BD. He said 50 janam me nahi maar payenge. Haha.

gslv

Country flag
During the recent India Bangladesh WC match commentary, one guy said this score looks tough for BD. He said 50 janam me nahi maar payenge. Haha.
Siddhu is another, he once said something for which he would have jailed in some other country. He said tino best is so black that if some kid see him in dark then the kid will run out of fear. The shit they talk in Hindi commentary is ridiculous.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Siddhu is another, he once said something for which he would have jailed in some other country. He said tino best is so black that if some kid see him in dark then the kid will run out of fear. The shit they talk in Hindi commentary is ridiculous.
Hindi commentary is epic. I always listen to it when the match is boring.

gslv

Country flag
That dude has bought s house from his earnings from that site thanks to Indians like you. :(
Now you can buy bungalows. Even you will agree bursting their bubble is fun. Win win, fun for us, money for admin. One admin is a Mullah though.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Now you can buy bungalows. Even you will agree bursting their bubble is fun. Win win, fun for us, money for admin. One admin is a Mullah though.
Not interested in making money, although would be nice to not lose money.

You are so naive. :)

Although they spend a part of what they earn to ddos Indian sites. :(

gslv

Country flag
Not interested in making money, although would be nice to not lose money.

You are so naive. :)

Although they spend a part of what they earn to ddos Indian sites. :(
I know they earn money, we go there for fun. The only attraction of that place is so much people. Now I will post more here.
I see there are no ads in the website, why don't you host some.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That dude has bought s house from his earnings from that site thanks to Indians like you. :(
Dude we need good strategy to attract more people !

Defence sells but more than that entertainment sells, Pakistanis has this advantage because more Indians want to troll Pakistanis for their entertainment. we should have attracted them here rather than we going there.

The same is happening in Dawn news paper, most of the comments are from India.

They know what attracts people to their forum and maximize their strengths from time to time, at the same time they make sure and will not allow members from the other side to create the same scenario like in their forum on Indian forums. Reason why we should be hospitable to foreign nationals.

Giving R&D tag to a member who used to participate in discussions from Pakistan is a one eg.

You people have very good professional base but you failed to maximize your strength and counter their strategies.

I go there just to post one or two posts a day, You can count my posts and days I have spent there.

We have many Indians who do foruming and yet most of them spend their time on Pakistani forums ...... aiding their intel agency as well indirectly.

Most of the people on this forum also spend time there, If we want to attract and increase the trp of DFI we should be discussing more here, lets have a thread regarding this and we can take a decision.

BTW I find the administration non responsive and clue less with no strategy !

They also have teams in many nations who troll and keep the site traffic alive and kicking, May be they are paying I think.

They follow the calender and during the exam times and other holidays these teams pitch in and keep the traffic alive with multiple ids.

Most of the things will be happening in India in defence field, foreign affairs, Asia's rise ... India forum should be attracting people from all around the world !

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Bhelkome ....... ..Bhelkome ..... I am the resident perv.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Dude we need good strategy to attract more people !

Defence sells but more than that entertainment sells, Pakistanis has this advantage because more Indians want to troll Pakistanis for their entertainment. we should have attracted them here rather than we going there.

The same is happening in Dawn news paper, most of the comments are from India.

They know what attracts people to their forum and maximize their strengths from time to time, at the same time they make sure and will not allow members from the other side to create the same scenario like in their forum on Indian forums. Reason why we should be hospitable to foreign nationals.

Giving R&D tag to a member who used to participate in discussions from Pakistan is a one eg.

You people have very good professional base but you failed to maximize your strength and counter their strategies.

I go there just to post one or two posts a day, You can count my posts and days I have spent there.

We have many Indians who do foruming and yet most of them spend their time on Pakistani forums ...... aiding their intel agency as well.

Most of the people on this forum also spend time there, If we want to attract and increase the trp of DFI we should be discussing more here, lets have a thread regarding this and we can take a decision.

BTW I find the administration non responsive and clue less with no strategy !

They also have teams in many nations who troll and keep the site traffic alive and kicking, May be they are paying I think.

They follow the calender and during the exam times and other holidays these teams pitch in and keep the traffic alive with multiple ids.
Shoot me a pm...........;......

gslv

Country flag
trolling is not the answer, foreign nationals and good members section will do good to DFI.
I am not saying only trolling, but trolling adds the mirch masala. That's why ppl talk much over politics than hardcore defense stuff. Liberal policy is the way to go. History discussion in a separate section can alone generate good traffic. Yup promoting multiculturalism is a crowd puller.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Another fan of Dr.House I see

So are you as cranky as your avatar

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles