Greetings

Jovian

Hi all,

A little late, but needless to say I'm postin from Australia. Looking for photo of carriers. A little discussion is appreciated, but an open mind is even more so.

Cheers,
Jovian

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Welcome to DFI

Looking forward to a different point of view every once in a while...and by looking a couple of your posts im certain you have a different world view than me :che:

Jovian

Welcome to DFI

Looking forward to a different point of view every once in a while...and by looking a couple of your posts im certain you have a different world view than me :che:

Hi again Mess,

I haven't read much of your post, but if I see any I'll certainly be interested in hearing you view. Hope this will not be taken as an insult. I don't believe in God, and have no intention of following any messiah. So, I hope you don't mind me calling you Mess; if you like do call me Jo, my friends commonly do so. Jovian is kind of like a joke, instead of being some from Jupiter :p, I am thinking more inline with Jovial, like the sound of Jovian more so I guess that's why I choose it :D.

I need no one to bow before me, but I'll only bow before a good argument.

Best regards and thank you for your welcome,
Jovian

PS. someone posted a private message to me buy I am having trouble replying to him. Can you tell me how do I go about replying a private message?
PSS. I tend to tpye erro ocne too otefn. So my aoplgoy.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hi there and Welcome

Hi again Mess,

I haven't read much of your post, but if I see any I'll certainly be interested in hearing you view. Hope this will not be taken as an insult. I don't believe in God, and have no intention of following any messiah. So, I hope you don't mind me calling you Mess;
Messiah is an atheist, and atheists by definition are pretty awesome, so there shouldn't be any problem.

PS. someone posted a private message to me buy I am having trouble replying to him. Can you tell me how do I go about replying a private message?
Once you click on the message and enter the message, there should be a "reply to private message" option similar to the 'reply' option on the posts here.

Whatcha smokin' bro...?

Last edited:

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI Jovian.

We already have a few others form Australia at DFI, the latest of them being Bushmills, a fine gentleman! Send him a message and say hi!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Jo!!

Alternative views are not taken an insult. A discussion/debate with everyone saying the same thing is not a discussion/debate.

But I do hope you have a thick skin :D

Jovian

Hi there and Welcome

Messiah is an atheist, and atheists by definition are pretty awesome, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Once you click on the message and enter the message, there should be a "reply to private message" option similar to the 'reply' option on the posts here.

Whatcha smokin' bro...?
Hi Jake!

Thanks for letting me know that Mess is an atheist. I am cool with atheist although I don't like to call myself one. Would like to see others as "people" first before thinking of them as a Hindu, Chiristian, Buddist, etc.

My apology regarding the "private message" part. Actually someone posted a visitor message. I am hoping to be able to post a reply message. I can't see "reply" button. Can you help?

As for what I am smoking ... funny stuff :D.
Actually someone once posted a message to me with most alphabet in words mixed up. Leaving only the first and last letter in the right place. The interesting thing is that I can still read the message. Just trying it out :).

Jovian

Welcome to DFI Jovian.

We already have a few others form Australia at DFI, the latest of them being Bushmills, a fine gentleman! Send him a message ans say hi!
Hi pmaitra,

Thanks for your courtesy; it is much appreciated.

Best regards,
Jovian

Jovian

Welcome to DFI Jo!!

Alternative views are not taken an insult. A discussion/debate with everyone saying the same thing is not a discussion/debate.

But I do hope you have a thick skin :D

How are you Yusuf?

Thanks for the heads up on the requirement for "thick skin" :). In regard to that, I'm afraid I'm not certain. At least I hope my skin has not lost too much of its elasticity now a day.

Best regards,
Jo

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hi Jake!

My apology regarding the "private message" part. Actually someone posted a visitor message. I am hoping to be able to post a reply message. I can't see "reply" button. Can you help?
Well, I am not so sure about the 'visitor message' thingy but my best guess would be to simply go to his/her 'wall' and post a message. MODS, am I right?

As for what I am smoking ... funny stuff :D.
Actually someone once posted a message to me with most alphabet in words mixed up. Leaving only the first and last letter in the right place. The interesting thing is that I can still read the message. Just trying it out :).
Yeah I have seen that too.
The human brain is just amazing.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How are you Yusuf?

Thanks for the heads up on the requirement for "thick skin" :). In regard to that, I'm afraid I'm not certain. At least I hope my skin has not lost too much of its elasticity now a day.

Best regards,
Jo
Primary requirement Jo of being on any forum is to have a thick skin, particularly of you hold a contrarian view. Ask Messiah about it. His skin is thicker than a buffalo :rofl:

Jovian

Primary requirement Jo of being on any forum is to have a thick skin, particularly of you hold a contrarian view. Ask Messiah about it. His skin is thicker than a buffalo :rofl:
I'll keep that in mind next time I speak to Mess.

Cheers,
Jo

Jovian

Well, I am not so sure about the 'visitor message' thingy but my best guess would be to simply go to his/her 'wall' and post a message. MODS, am I right?

Okay, I'm at this poster's profile page, and there is the "visitor message" button at the top. Is that his "wall"? I don't see any where to start posting a message. My apology, still trying to figure out my way around here.

Regards,
Jovian

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Okay, I'm at this poster's profile page, and there is the "visitor message" button at the top. Is that his "wall"? I don't see any where to start posting a message. My apology, still trying to figure out my way around here.

Regards,
Jovian
Dude, check out your wall/Profile page, I have posted something there.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ahoy there Jovian,

Welcome on board.

Heave to and belay the line!

Jovian

Dude, check out your wall/Profile page, I have posted something there.
Hi Jake,

I am so tempted to give up at this point. I can see you message and instruction, but I see no space for typing a message nor a "post message" button. I am really sorry Jake.

Jovian

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hi Jake,

I am so tempted to give up at this point. I can see you message and instruction, but I see no space for typing a message nor a "post message" button. I am really sorry Jake.

Jovian
If you don't see a space for typing or a "post message" button then there might be a glitch. Coz I can see them on my profile. Maybe you should message a MOD. pmaitra is a great MOD.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I dont have thick skin instead i have "arrogance" :D You are the one who has a thick skin.

I would go ape shit if i was in your shoes :che:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Hi again Mess,

I haven't read much of your post, but if I see any I'll certainly be interested in hearing you view. Hope this will not be taken as an insult. I don't believe in God, and have no intention of following any messiah. So, I hope you don't mind me calling you Mess; if you like do call me Jo, my friends commonly do so. Jovian is kind of like a joke, instead of being some from Jupiter :p, I am thinking more inline with Jovial, like the sound of Jovian more so I guess that's why I choose it :D.

I need no one to bow before me, but I'll only bow before a good argument.

Best regards and thank you for your welcome,
Jovian

God is one of my favorite subjects to rant about! I am neither a theist nor an atheist. I am infact an agnostic! I dont like chest thumping atheists either. They are as closed minded as theists. My views are very badly taken by those who are not Indian citizens.

You can reply by hitting the reply button. If someone has posted a visitors message on your profile and if you want to reply to that post then goto his profile and post a visitors message there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles