Greetings to all!

brational

Country flag
Hi!

I'm Shraman from Guwahati, Assam. I am a regular visitor to this site and eventually become a fan. Congratulations to all the members for making this place an Information mine and this is the reason behind getting into it.

I am interested in current affairs and Indian defense updates. Will look forward with participations where I feel I have enough knowledge to contribute.

Keep the good work going and accept my greetings to all.

Thank you! Jai Hind!:grouphug2:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome Shraman aka @brational.

While you are interested in current affairs and Indian defense updates, you would also do greater service to the forum and the Nation, if you told us more about Assam and the NE.

It is time for all Indians to look East and understand the people, their culture, traditions, customs and so on.

The NE has remained isolated for too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

brational

Country flag
@Ray - Thank you and I appreciate your enthu about NESA. You have asked too many things to share about this part of the country. Please visit here tomorrow as I need to frame the details properly so as to give you a clear idea about NESA.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Ray; wow sir nice. you already got an invite to OP's hometown :cheers: lol

Eastman

Country flag
@Ray - Thank you and I appreciate your enthu about NESA. You have asked too many things to share about this part of the country. Please visit here tomorrow as I need to frame the details properly so as to give you a clear idea about NESA.
btw what is NESA :eyebrows:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks.

My folks live in Jorhat.

Planning a trip, if all goes well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles