Greetings from Chennai

Ramananda

Folks,
I'm the chief editor of sifydotcom, one of India's oldest and largest news portals.
In the three years I've been here, I have tried to focus extensively on defence and strategic affairs.
Sify.com now has an informal tie up with the Officer's training Academy, one of the finest institutions in the country, and we regularly run columns by several retired military officers, and from Indian Defence Review, the premier defence magazine headed by my friend Bharat Verma.

Here are a couple of headlines (Google them to get the links) which might give you an idea of what we've tried to do over the past few years.

# Seven Blunders that will always haunt India. (Do see the last slide which has links to our "unsung heroes" series. )

# Where have all our Heroes gone?

# Hey Ram: Let's give away Kashmir

I am very keen to promote our valiant forces, and look forward to ideas, suggestions and even articles from all of you.

Cheers

Ram

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. We hope that the relationship can be mutually benefiting.

Just one thing Sir, and no offence meant, Bharat Vermas articles sometimes dont make sense to us.

Last edited:

Oracle

Welcome to DFI Ram and enjoy your stay in here :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome Aboard Sir! :) I remember Inviting you over to our Place a few months back when we were chatting on facebook :) Good to see you here atlast :) Have a Great Day, God Speed

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Hello Sir,

warm welcome, and good to see you join our community. certainly look forward to some sort of a relationship where the two of us could work together (Sify and DFI) and further our interests.

warm regards.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Helo sir,

welcome to DFI..would like to see your views on the current state of affairs Welcome to DFI

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hello Ramanand, engage yourself in discussions extensively, more than sharing articles. I hope our discussions benefit your editorials.

Pintu

warm welcome to Defence Forum of India, Ramanandaji, you are really an invaluable addition to this forum , we will wait for the insightful article and views from you. welcome again.

Regards

sandeepdg

Welcome to DFI, Mr. Ramanand !! Hope you can indulge in some good discussion in matters of defense and current affairs, as well as share your invaluable experiences with us !_=..i2-=

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Welcome Sir have your time on DFI......Great to have peoples like you.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome! enjoy your stay here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ramananda

New job

Folks:
You'll be happy to hear that I've moved to Mumbai as Editor-in-Chief of India.com.

the sites we currently run include
# indiawrites.com (contributions welcome)
# indiancolleges.com
# bgr.in
#hindi.bgr.in
#tamil.india.com
#hindi.india.com
#oncars.in
#Bollywoodlife.com
# and of course, India.com and hindi.india.com

I do however, retain my keen interest in foreign and strategic affairs, and am a consulting to Indian Defence Review magazine.

I could not have done all this without your encouragement and support.

I look forward to your continued good wishes.

thanks and regards
Ram

PS: I can always be reached at ********************

A.V.

yes sir i remember you from 2 years ago on dfi nice to see you here , it would be nice if you can help us here as well as your are linked to DRM

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles