Greece to buy 450 BMP-3 IFVs

Vladimir79

Professional
Do you really believe Croatia is a Nazi state today? Sure they honour their fallen Nazi collaborators who fought in WWII, but so does Ukraine, Latvia, and many other countries who fought an insurgency against the CCCP. Slovak Republik was an Axis Power that fought on the Eastern front, they don't hate Russians.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
even the germans the FRG after joining the NATO reinstated the Madels that the wermacth vetrans had won with out the Nazi sawtika on it

jakojako777

Do you really believe Croatia is a Nazi state today? Sure they honour their fallen Nazi collaborators who fought in WWII, but so does Ukraine, Latvia, and many other countries who fought an insurgency against the CCCP. Slovak Republik was an Axis Power that fought on the Eastern front, they don't hate Russians.

"Slovak Republik was an Axis Power that fought on the Eastern front" there is HUGE difference from those who were MOBILIZED and those who VOLUNTEERED to go on Eastern front!
Nazi Croatia was CREATED by Nazi Germany
Croats didn't have SS be cause they had their equivalent of SS only Muslims from Nazi Croatia were in Waffen SS

Why you make me repeat myself anyway?...I don't want to convince you in anything it is just that your point of view is so out of touch with reality.....And I can't accept that......Recently there was concert in Croatia of some pro Nazi rock group and there was 60 000 fans from whom many were dressed in black with insignia of Croat Nazi movement and during concert they would make Nazi salute.60 000 people would salute and shout Seig Heil in Croat during the concert.East Europeans have excuse of Soviet regime but Croats didn't even see the Russians....

Here is one link of true face of Croats with few photos of dead Serb children

Jasenovac - Donja Gradina: galerija Djeca Kozare

They would cut peoples throats with knives, take theirs eyes out, cut their ears, crash their sculls with huge wooden sledge hammers etc.
Even Germans were shocked with Croat violence they saw....
About 600 000 people mainly Serbs but also Jews and Gypsies were slaughtered by Croats.

Vladimir79

Professional
"Slovak Republik was an Axis Power that fought on the Eastern front" there is HUGE difference from those who were MOBILIZED and those who VOLUNTEERED to go on Eastern front!
Nazi Croatia was CREATED by Nazi Germany
Croats didn't have SS be cause they had their equivalent of SS only Muslims from Nazi Croatia were in Waffen SS
Many of the same that happened in Croatia happened in Slovakia, mass expulsions, concentration camps, facist leaders. Nazis just brought out the worst in racism and nationalism. Croat hatred today for chetniks is certainly there, but what reason to imply that on Russians? We haven't been heavily involved with Yugoslavia since Tito split in 1948.

Why you make me repeat myself anyway?...I don't want to convince you in anything it is just that your point of view is so out of touch with reality.....And I can't accept that......Recently there was concert in Croatia of some pro Nazi rock group and there was 60 000 fans from whom many were dressed in black with insignia of Croat Nazi movement and during concert they would make Nazi salute.60 000 people would salute and shout Seig Heil in Croat during the concert.East Europeans have excuse of Soviet regime but Croats didn't even see the Russians....
So what do Russians have to do with Croats? Russian skin-heads go to see Kolovrat by the tens of thousands, it doesn't mean we are a Nazi state.

Here is one link of true face of Croats with few photos of dead Serb children

They would cut peoples throats with knives, take theirs eyes out, cut their ears, crash their sculls with huge wooden sledge hammers etc.
Even Germans were shocked with Croat violence they saw....
About 600 000 people mainly Serbs but also Jews and Gypsies were slaughtered by Croats.
That is from WWII. Russian skin-heads do that all the time to Turks --- TODAY! That doesn't make the nation Facist.

jakojako777

So what do Russians have to do with Croats?
---
I told you that religion is root of the problem yet you don't see or don't read everything I write
---

Russian skin-heads go to see Kolovrat by the tens of thousands, it doesn't mean we are a Nazi state.
----
Not true!.. 60 000 people grouping together is huge number for 4 MILLION Croat population........ Russian population is 35 times bigger!
Russia NEVER had fascist regime so it is not comparable....
I mentioned concert as answer in previous post - to comment and show you that they are following fascist tradition even today in very big numbers !
You have took my words out of context and you keep doing some other things I don't find very correct.......but hay! Why should I care!
It is obvious that we can't understand each other.

----

That is from WWII. Russian skin-heads do that all the time to Turks --- TODAY! That doesn't make the nation Facist.[/QUOTE]

----
Those are the dead children on photos!!!
I have told you that they have killed up to 30 000 children!!
If Russian skin-heads did only fraction of that number Turkey would declare war to Russia!
-------
Listen this conversation is going on my nerves completely and I have already regretted writing to you about all this!

Let us forget about all this.....
BTW if you didn't say that you are atheist I would think that you are Russian Catholic or Muslim...

Vladimir79

Professional
So what do Russians have to do with Croats?
---
I told you that religion is root of the problem yet you don't see or don't read everything I write
Religion isn't the root of the problem, it is race. Croatian Serbophilia is well documented and it is really stupid considering they are the same ethnic of Southern Slavs.

Not true!.. 60 000 people grouping together is huge number for 4 MILLION Croat population........ Russian population is 35 times bigger!
So 60,000 or even 100,000 Nazis out of 4 million get to determine what the majority of Croats think?

Russia NEVER had fascist regime so it is not comparable....
No, we had communism for far longer than you had facism, and guess what --- the communist party isn't even represented.

I mentioned concert as answer in previous post - to comment and show you that they are following fascist tradition even today in very big numbers !
It is fascist tradition to go head bang at a skin-head concert? The only problem Croatia has here is severe Serbophilia. Militant Catholocism is so meagre it isn't even worth mentioning.

Those are the dead children on photos!!!
I have told you that they have killed up to 30 000 children!!
If Russian skin-heads did only fraction of that number Turkey would declare war to Russia!
It was WWII, there was alot of genocide going around, especially in Axis countries. It is not Turks from Turkey our skinheads are killing but illegal Central-Asian Turks and they do it by the hundreds every year. No war yet.

BTW if you didn't say that you are atheist I would think that you are Russian Catholic or Muslim...
You couldn't be farther off the mark --- Russian Orthodox.

jakojako777

Let us stop right there!

Let us stop right there before I lose my patience.

I will not be lectured by somebody who was never even been in Croatia or Serbia let alone that you could possible know more on the subject than I do.

BTW you term "Croat Serbophilia" is RIDICULOUS and sounds like pure insult!
Try to say that to any Serb or Croat they will laugh their heads off!

Anyway this is not thread about Serbs or Croats.......
Do me a favor leave me alone please I will not address another word to you any more on this thread or anywhere!!
Good bye!

Vladimir79

Professional
Let us stop right there before I lose my patience.

I will not be lectured by somebody who was never even been in Croatia or Serbia let alone that you could possible know more on the subject than I do.
I don't care what you "think" you know. I care about the facts as they are. The only evidence you provide are WWII attrocities and a skin-head concert. What has the government done to support such positions? Are they even represented by parliament?

BTW you term "Croat Serbophilia" is RIDICULOUS and sounds like pure insult!
Try to say that to any Serb or Croat they will laugh their heads off!
So Croats don't hate Serbs --- Wow, who is the one out of touch? :sarcastic:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles