Greece Just Sold Its Giant Zubr-Class Hovercraft To China

amoy

You may have initiated the OP to showcase China. That is no rocket science since that is what you all do, all the time.

If the glories of China showcased by you veers off to the inane, then it is my duty to correct perfidies that abound to bring it to track. To do so, it has to be OT. Have you run a forum? Try it and see the issues that abound.

It is my bounden duty to debunk posts that border on the thought that you propound - War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. .

Showcasing or glories or whatever~~ Aren't they fact based? Is it true that China is advancing to enhance strategic ties with Greece, chairman? Or r u able to discuss these issues straightly to utter a point convincingly with FACTS? :D

Feel free to perform yr " duty" ~ to debunk, to correct, to bring it on "track" ~

Now Aren't these facts anything I posted above - Zubr or Piraeus or whatever?

Even though u feel entitled to OT yourself u must b FACT based above all!

Feel free to attack "showcase" ~ but come back with sound arguments instead of hollow outcries or labels!

~~War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Showcasing or glories or whatever~~ Aren't they fact based? Is it true that China is advancing to enhance strategic ties with Greece, chairman? Or r u able to discuss these issues straightly to utter a point convincingly with FACTS? :D

Feel free to perform yr " duty" ~ to debunk, to correct, to bring it on "track" ~

Now Aren't these facts anything I posted above - Zubr or Piraeus or whatever?

Even though u feel entitled to OT yourself u must b FACT based above all!

Feel free to attack "showcase" ~ but come back with sound arguments instead of hollow outcries or labels!

~~War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Please desist wasting time with your inanities that might find acceptable in China. It is taken to be a waste of time and bandwidth here.

I, as a Moderator, have to get OT to correct and bring a thread on even keel. If you did not know that, then please quit acting the goat (English phrase and not calling you a goat).

Quit wasting my time and that of the forum.

Understand what is being said.

Si Si, good Shu Shu.

Compersion

Country flag
it seems that the greece sold its stuff because it needed money and was cleaning up its books in a transparent and appropriate manner.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Is it possible for Greece to sell its new Type 214 submarine (with AIP technology) to India at a low cost?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles