Graphic video : 2 APACHES KILL A PLATOON OF TALIBAN

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They did not hear the sound of the 2 Apaches over their heads? Well, at least for them they are now enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven... :cb:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
thats what we should do with maoists
That is what one can not with Maoist ... do not be trigger happy ?

Are you willing that Maoists also raise the stake s are buy lots or Air missiles and bring hellicopters down ?

The video shows some men killed? who verifies they were Talibans. Even if they were Taliban they did not have ground to air missiles, The environment depicts a free for all air to ground Attack.

That too lasting for more than 15 minutes. One must be kidding. This is massacre of poorly armed opponent.
But why have not won the war so far. Why the Talibans are still not on their knees.
Why The Americans wish to withdraw. Insurgency is not so simple. That is why police always fails even if you give them Apaches.

bhramos

Country flag
They did not hear the sound of the 2 Apaches over their heads? Well, at least for them they are now enjoying their 72 virgins in heaven... :cb:
i always got the same question always...... i have seen so many Appache going over me, but i could hear the sound miles away!!!!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
thats what we should do with maoists
Not feasible.

The Indian policy is that all such political deviants are Indians and so you do not use such ham handed measures to curb them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles