Govt looking at 100,000 MW solar power by 2022

Kharavela

Country flag
Yes, law should be there. Why? To push something upto the energy barrier. Then the reaction continues on its own. ( You being a doctor know it better)
No, enforcing the use of Solar energy, or for that matter, enforcing anything won't work. People will find ways to cheat it. Rather, by giving incentives for installing & using Solar energy is the solution.

It is definitely not cheaper. Not until the scale of production brings the costs down. Until then GOI is giving subsidy to make it equivalent to other sources.
Providing subsidy for mass adoption of Solar energy will hurt economy. Has the govt provided subsidy for purchase of car or bike ? Why the auto sales jumped many fold compared to 1980s ? Answer is availability of easy loan from banks & financial institutions. Govt just have to simplify policy for easy availability of soft loan for purchase of Solar system.

Only thing that stops them is the initial investment. So if a person spends less on the curtains and carpets in his new home to divert fund for solar system (due to law) then I would be happy as in the long run he will be able to afford better curtains.
You can't watch each & every one whether the fund is being diverted or not. So providing subsidy is not a good idea. Better policy for soft & easy loan will provide the environment for banks & financial institutions to invest. Market dynamics will take care of the rest.

ladder

Country flag
No, enforcing the use of Solar energy, or for that matter, enforcing anything won't work. People will find ways to cheat it. Rather, by giving incentives for installing & using Solar energy is the solution.

Providing subsidy for mass adoption of Solar energy will hurt economy. Has the govt provided subsidy for purchase of car or bike ? Why the auto sales jumped many fold compared to 1980s ? Answer is availability of easy loan from banks & financial institutions. Govt just have to simplify policy for easy availability of soft loan for purchase of Solar system.

You can't watch each & every one whether the fund is being diverted or not. So providing subsidy is not a good idea. Better policy for soft & easy loan will provide the environment for banks & financial institutions to invest. Market dynamics will take care of the rest.
Was loan not provided by NABARD? Read the incentives provided in Solar Policy Phase I

Kharavela

Country flag
Was loan not provided by NABARD? Read the incentives provided in Solar Policy Phase I
NABARD does provide loan, but not to individuals but to banks who has given loan to individuals for installation of less than 300 watt solar units. Individuals have to pay interest on the whole amount till NABARD releases fund to concerned bank. Usually it takes more than a year & numerous trips for a bank manager to get funds from NABARD.

JNNSM Phase I is for large solar installations, not for individual rooftops. I would suggest framework for buyback of power generated from rooftops along with loan for installation of rooftop solar projects (preferably upto 5 kw) which will encourage people to install rooftop projects.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
NABARD does provide loan, but not to individuals but to banks who has given loan to individuals for installation of less than 300 watt solar units. Individuals have to pay interest on the whole amount till NABARD releases fund to concerned bank. Usually it takes more than a year & numerous trips for a bank manager to get funds from NABARD.

JNNSM Phase I is for large solar installations, not for individual rooftops. I would suggest framework for buyback of power generated from rooftops along with loan for installation of rooftop solar projects (preferably upto 5 kw) which will encourage people to install rooftop projects.
Those are systemic issues and are for nearly all the loans re-funded by NABARD. Not SPV specific.

Who said JNNSM was only for large solar installation? Take a look.

Ministry of New and Renewable Energy - Scheme / Documents

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well does it end at level costs?
Levelised cost is the cost of using it over the entire lifespan inclusive of maintanance ,fuel and other such stuff. So yeah, it ends there. Even the supposed healthh benefits from solar energy are a bunch of hogwash which I already explained. Also, considering the amount of silica(and hence its mines, and processing materials) needed for a viable solar power plant on the equivalent scale that of nuclear enrgy would actually mean more harm to the environment and health adding more to the health costs than the nuclear plants . So yeah, the discussion of economics ends at the levelised costs

That why I said show me how much losses were you facing with your hospital installation.
I said, we dropped the plan to install it, even at the worst of our power crisis(when we faced 8-12 hr a day) because it was too expensive

Also, subsidy by govt. which again you think middle-class will pay isn't applicable as govt. too would gain more in the long run.
govt does not give subsidies from trees. They do it with the tax money which middle class like me pay. Dont play dumb. And there is nothing to be gained in the long run as even on long run, solar energy is costlier than anything else as evidenced by the levelised costs

And being a poor nation, we dont have the luxury of choosing fancy crap like solar energy over a much more practical and feasible nuclear energy

And comparing with Europe isn't correct as 1. as I have already presented, unlike India they don't have a concept of Inverter.( Which is already contributing 40% cos

2. A clean slate is easier to write. As in India unlike Europe.
By all means go ahead and buy yourself an expensive solar set for all things. I dont want to waste my tax money on crap like solar energy when nuclear energy would do

Green peace? Really? Even, You have to go down there do you, just for an argument?:rolleyes:

Kharavela

Country flag
Those are systemic issues and are for nearly all the loans re-funded by NABARD. Not SPV specific.
No, only loans upto 300 watt solar installations are refinanced by NABARD. Higher capacity installations are routed to MNRE by state nodal agencies. My younger brother is distributor of solar products for Odisha state. Hence I know these issues for certain.

Who said JNNSM was only for large solar installation? Take a look.

Ministry of New and Renewable Energy - Scheme / Documents
I suggest you to read the schemes & documents again and show me the policy for "Grid connected Rooftop Solar system" of 5 kw or less capacity.
I agree that "Off grid solar systems" of any capacity is covered under MNRE scheme, but practically very difficult to get sanctioned.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I read an article on Germany's Solar Power Generation projects and what a colossal burden this policy has turned out to be. I will try to hunt for it.

We should be burning coal !!!
Why not Wind ?

ladder

Country flag
No, only loans upto 300 watt solar installations are refinanced by NABARD. Higher capacity installations are routed to MNRE by state nodal agencies. My younger brother is distributor of solar products for Odisha state. Hence I know these issues for certain.

I suggest you to read the schemes & documents again and show me the policy for "Grid connected Rooftop Solar system" of 5 kw or less capacity.
I agree that "Off grid solar systems" of any capacity is covered under MNRE scheme, but practically very difficult to get sanctioned.
You first said loans aren't available.

People will find ways to cheat it. Rather, by giving incentives for installing & using Solar energy is the solution.
It is available who ever gives NABARD, Ministry or Bank. Above posts mentions it.

================

Providing subsidy for mass adoption of Solar energy will hurt economy
How? What is the cost incurred by govt. for electrifying a village in traditional method Under RGREM. Compare the costs and tell me. Only because govt. bears it you don't feel the pinch.

Govt just have to simplify policy for easy availability of soft loan for purchase of Solar system.
Loans are available. The process will be streamlined only when there is demand and through law you can create demand.

You can't watch each & every one whether the fund is being diverted or not
Why do I have to? The registration process of new building will be linked to solar PV installation.

Better policy for soft & easy loan will provide the environment for banks & financial institutions to invest. Market dynamics will take care of the rest.
This too can be included in the law.

Grid connection of 5KW system? Stupid Idea. Govt. to knows it. So, it is not covered.

Why do you want to connect a 5KW system to grid? Synchronisation will be difficult and loss incurred will be high enough to not give any benefit.

===============

but practically very difficult to get sanctioned.
Education loan, car loan, agriculture loan too were difficult too get at a point of time now easy due to policy and regulation.

==============

PS. which system does your brother deals with, OREDA? Tata or Su Kam? Is he based out of Bhubaneswar?

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Levelised cost is the cost of using it over the entire lifespan inclusive of maintanance ,fuel and other such stuff. So yeah, it ends there. Even the supposed healthh benefits from solar energy are a bunch of hogwash which I already explained. Also, considering the amount of silica(and hence its mines, and processing materials) needed for a viable solar power plant on the equivalent scale that of nuclear enrgy would actually mean more harm to the environment and health adding more to the health costs than the nuclear plants . So yeah, the discussion of economics ends at the levelised costs

I said, we dropped the plan to install it, even at the worst of our power crisis(when we faced 8-12 hr a day) because it was too expensive

govt does not give subsidies from trees. They do it with the tax money which middle class like me pay. Dont play dumb. And there is nothing to be gained in the long run as even on long run, solar energy is costlier than anything else as evidenced by the levelised costs

And being a poor nation, we dont have the luxury of choosing fancy crap like solar energy over a much more practical and feasible nuclear energy

By all means go ahead and buy yourself an expensive solar set for all things. I dont want to waste my tax money on crap like solar energy when nuclear energy would do

Green peace? Really? Even, You have to go down there do you, just for an argument?:rolleyes:
Levelised cost is the cost of using it over the entire lifespan inclusive of maintanance ,fuel and other such stuff
Sun is providing us that for free. He is no Saudi Sheik to link it to market value (no increase in cost after installation) :taunt: . Say something new.

Even the supposed healthh benefits from solar energy are a bunch of hogwash which I already explained. Also, considering the amount of silica(and hence its mines, and processing materials) needed for a viable solar power plant on the equivalent scale that of nuclear enrgy would actually mean more harm to the environment and health adding more to the health costs than the nuclear plants . So yeah, the discussion of economics ends at the levelised costs
I am yet to venture into health and environment factors. Where did you gets those facts? Well lets keep it for later.

I know you dropped it, you already have said it. I wanted you to show me the DPP (only vital parameters) to look at what amount of losses you were staring at?

====================

govt does not give subsidies from trees. They do it with the tax money which middle class like me pay. Dont play dumb.
Well the tree is not from your garden at least . Direct taxes from middle class are a minor portion of govt. income. So don't cry like brit bitches who were crying that aid for developing countries was only from their tax money.

Flush down the these kind of argument along with your poop every morning. No merits here.

Can you tell me what is the cost to govt. for every village that is electrified by traditional means? Who pays for it?

You are showcasing typical mentality of 'what is out of sight is out of mind'.

I have not said this or that, I have said this with that. Why you have to believe otherwise.

Democracy doesn't run on individual choices. Living in India I assumed you know this.

Any law that is so passed, will stand trial in court, once cleared. Your preferences will not matter.

Childish ranting, you can do better.

===============

Green peace? Really? Even, You have to go down there do you, just for an argument?:rolleye:
Judging the book by it's cover are we? or by the author?

Should have known, a person who rants 'my tax my tax' in every post can't muster the wherewithal to read the report.

Last edited:

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
About the environment- solar energy being safer than nuclear is aboslute horse shit, while it produces less polution than coal, it is not 0% emission free as the process involved in its production indeed produces pollution. If you think radiation poisoning in the nuclear reactor is a very big danger, you are suffering from conformation bias. Its like saying that the aeroplanes are the worst form of travel as they have freequent accidents while ignoring that roads kill thousand time more than airtravel.

For instance, how many cases of radiation poisoning do you know of due to nuclear plants in France vs the cases of silicosis/lung cancer due to coal fields in France(we can take France as the yardstick as it has 65% of it energy generated from nuclear energy)?
I agree that solar power plant do use more water for cooling as compared to coal and natural gas power plants. But same goes for nuclear power.

Among power plants using freshwater for cooling (in 2008), nuclear power plants used more water per unit of electricity produced. The average nuclear plant withdrew nearly eight times as much freshwater as the average natural gas plants and 11 percent more than the average coal plant. Nuclear plants also consumed three times as much freshwater as natural gas per unit of energy produced, and about 4 percent more freshwater than coal plants.

Source

So few questions, will appreciate if you answer.

Which one uses more water for cooling Solar or Nuclear?

In a period of 10-15 years of operation which plant will release more CO2, coal or Solar? (You can also include CO2 generated in manufacturing PV cells)

Do you think project like Canal-top solar power generation reduced the cost of solar power and also reduced the amount of water used for CSP?

Do you agree if any nuclear accident took place in India than the causality figures will be 10 to 20 times higher compared to that of France / Japan / USA?

India is a developing country. So we will need more energy and the size of our population is huge in comparison to that of France. I guess it takes least time to build a solar power plant of 1000 MW compared to nuclear, hydel or coal power plant. Do you agree?

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) - Source

Is it good enough? The cost of solar energy is about 1.5 times that of other sources in terms of levelised cost and 4 times that of others in terms of transmission expenditure , twice more expensive for investment ....
Thanks for the link. But is it true that cost of establishing solar power plant have been brought down over the years?

I guess yes. At least below mentioned sources say so.

Cost of solar power plant brought down, says energy researcher

Solar Projects | Projects | Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd.

Solar Power: Cost of production dropped 60%; price to equal thermal power's in three years - Economic Times

Land is an important factor in solar power being costly. Do you think rooftop and canal top solar projects can reduce the cost of solar power? I guess so.

Which is more secure, less death from poverty because we can afford nuclear plants or more deaths from solar plant because we cant afford them?
I guess first we need to have power before talking about death. We took 13 years to build a 1000 MW nuclear power plant. I am not sure about other such plants in planning or under construction.

There is something called as "levelised cost", which factor that in (which is much less relevent wrt india as we are comparatively poorer and need the least costly ones) and the solar energy is about 1.5 times as costly as the nuclear plants. BTW, KKNP will provide power for atleast 40-60 more years from now
I agree that nuclear will be cheaper than solar. But we have to use different source for our energy. I guess for a country like India it cannot be either or. We need a huge capacity building in our power sector. In my view Solar may be an option in building that capacity.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Why not Wind ?
Germany's renewable sourced energy is not applicable to India.

India require lot more electricity and that too very soon and very cheap.

Coal:
We have one of the world's largest coal reserves and thermal electricity generation cost is about <50p-1rs/ unit

Hydro:
We have a lot of hydel power potential, but because we are a very densely populated country, with dysnfunctional laws on land acquisition, resettlement and environment. It will take us a long time for gestation of such projects. And these projects also require a lot of $.

Nuclear:
It is a very cheap source of electricity, albeit with potential hazards. Problem with nuclear power is one and one only: the Liability clause.
BJP has made another U-turn and now decided to stick with UPA's liability clause. No company whether PSU or foreign will accept this liability clause.
Nuclear power will not take off for the foreseeable future. And if it does it will be very costly to mitigate the liability clause.

Gas:
Gas based electricity can also be used for critical sectors. Its definitely not as cheap as coal. However, GoI's decision both under Congress and BJP to raise Ambani's domestic Indian gas prices to present 6.17$/mmbtu (1 us$ = 62Rs) makes it one of the biggest crimes against the Indian public.
Oil and Gas prices are at an all time low worldwide and instead we are paying one of the highest rates for our own gas.

Renewables:
Whilst admirable, renewable electricity is expensive. That's the only problem I have. When you have an option of generation cheap electricity via thermal or nuclear, why go in for very expensive electricity via renewables ?
The Govt has to offer a lot of incentives, cheap loans, subsidises, and also raise the rate of electricity to make this sector viable.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sun is providing us that for free. He is no Saudi Sheik to link it to market value (no increase in cost after installation) :taunt: . Say something new.
Thats why you are a moron. Solar energy is costlier despite the fuel being free. Thats what is meant by levelised costs
Well the tree is not from your garden at least . Direct taxes from middle class are a minor portion of govt. income. So don't cry like brit bitches who were crying that aid for developing countries was only from their tax money.
Again you are just being a dumbshit. Indirect taxes are also borne by the middle class. And it will affect them the most. Thats why I said it will bankrupt the already overtaxed middle class

Flush down the these kind of argument along with your poop every morning. No merits here.
I think your mind is filled with filth that is fed by the green peace their ilks. I dont think there is any point in arguing with someone with nothing but crap in their head
Can you tell me what is the cost to govt. for every village that is electrified by traditional means? Who pays for it?
Middle class again for the most part
You are showcasing typical mentality of 'what is out of sight is out of mind'.
Funny, I think thats what perfectly describes your attitude regarding the harm solar energy will cause to the Indian economy
I have not said this or that, I have said this with that. Why you have to believe otherwise.
Because you are the one who said we should make it compulsory for everyone to use the costly solar electricty.

Democracy doesn't run on individual choices. Living in India I assumed you know this.
Exactly. We cant have costly solar power just because a moron like you wants to enforce it on others

===============

Judging the book by it's cover are we? or by the author?
Of course it is important as to who writes and article as it furthers their agenda. The last thing I will trust is what the Green peace says about India

Should have known, a person who rants 'my tax my tax' in every post can't muster the wherewithal to read the report.
Of course I will be worried about how my money is being spent. Why would you care about how my money is being spent, twit. You are useless to debate with. I will be ignoring your moronic shit from now on

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Thanks for the link. But is it true that cost of establishing solar power plant have been brought down over the years?
Yes it has been reducing, but has it reached the point that it is an economically viable alternative yet? NO. And a costly solar power is the last thing our economy needs right now
I guess yes. At least below mentioned sources say so.
Cost of solar power plant brought down, says energy researcher

Solar Projects | Projects | Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd.

Solar Power: Cost of production dropped 60%; price to equal thermal power's in three years - Economic Times
Land is an important factor in solar power being costly. Do you think rooftop and canal top solar projects can reduce the cost of solar power? I guess so.
Dude, again, if the solar power indeed is very cost efficient, people would be switching to it without any need for a law or subsidy. The fact that no one is doing it right now is proof that it is costly

I guess first we need to have power before talking about death. We took 13 years to build a 1000 MW nuclear power plant. I am not sure about other such plants in planning or under construction.
Come on now. It will take the same 13 years to get 1000 GW nuclear reactors running. BTW, KKNP is going to produce 8000 MW in the next decade due to capacity additions
I agree that nuclear will be cheaper than solar. But we have to use different source for our energy. I guess for a country like India it cannot be either or. We need a huge capacity building in our power sector. In my view Solar may be an option in building that capacity.
No its not. Its too costly. We have to think about it pragmatically, not emotionally. Dont take the nonsense spewed by the environmentalists at their face value, There is a reason why environmentalist governments have always failed their countries economically

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
:rofl:Yes troll harder. AAP wants to shut down all kinds of power generation- from hydel to nuclear. They are worse anti nationals:taunt1:
What a succint argument.

I know why you are against AAP, because they are against Quotas ! :frusty:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree that solar power plant do use more water for cooling as compared to coal and natural gas power plants. But same goes for nuclear power.

Among power plants using freshwater for cooling (in 2008), nuclear power plants used more water per unit of electricity produced. The average nuclear plant withdrew nearly eight times as much freshwater as the average natural gas plants and 11 percent more than the average coal plant. Nuclear plants also consumed three times as much freshwater as natural gas per unit of energy produced, and about 4 percent more freshwater than coal plants.
Does not matter dude. if nuclear energy is economically better, then it is better for our country. Period. Seriously come out of the environmental nonsense. We have poverty to deal with before taking this costly environmental misadventures. My only point is that solar energy is not as clean as it is touted to be and it comes at a very serious cost to the economy
So few questions, will appreciate if you answer.

Which one uses more water for cooling Solar or Nuclear?
Does not matter so long as the cost of nuclear energy is lower than the cost of solar energy
In a period of 10-15 years of operation which plant will release more CO2, coal or Solar? (You can also include CO2 generated in manufacturing PV cells)
Again, not a big deal. Cost is a much bigger deal. Also, I prefer the much more reliable nuclear plants to the coal ones so, I am not really batting for coal plants. Nuclear plants are much safer than the solar ones healthwise. and if given a choice between solar vs coal, I would pick coal anyday so long as solar is costlier
Do you think project like Canal-top solar power generation reduced the cost of solar power and also reduced the amount of water used for CSP?
Apples and oranges dude. Is there a cheaper alternative to canal top solar generation in all its functions?
Do you agree if any nuclear accident took place in India than the causality figures will be 10 to 20 times higher compared to that of France / Japan / USA?
WHy would it? Seriously? The population density of japan is actually higher than that India and India is only twice as densely populated as france(more or less).

Again, this nuclear fallout is not as big a deal as it is made out to be. The benefits of not having to deal with poverty and hence the subsequent reduction in poverty and hence the associated life improvements and the mortality reductions like Maternal mortality, infant mortality, hunger deaths, etc far outweigh a potential nuclear fallout

And again, when our goal is poverty elimination by rapid industrialisation, we cant have a costly mis adventure like solar power generation on a large scale. You honestly think at the moment India can afford such a costly misadventure like solar plants, which would make our infrastucture expenditure atleast twice as costly?
India is a developing country. So we will need more energy and the size of our population is huge in comparison to that of France. I guess it takes least time to build a solar power plant of 1000 MW compared to nuclear, hydel or coal power plant. Do you agree?
Again, we should be developing all the means to derive power from- nuclear, coal, hydel or even solar(to a limited extend, pertaining to circumstances, like the canal solar power generation). But Solar energy is not something to be played with on industrial scale. For that, we need Coal, Nuclear and hydel!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What a succint argument.

I know why you are against AAP, because they are against Quotas ! :frusty:
On the same scale, you are for AAP because they are for blakanisation of India so that you can unite with your PakJabi brothers.

Now how does that feel?:rolleyes:

Btw, what I said was true. AAP leader of TN is the same dog which led the Anti-KKNP protests, the dog which is under the employ of the Church on the orders of his western masters. And their reason for the opposition is not even an environmental one, but rather the fact that it was a "Russian" project. Also, was it not true that AAP is also against the Narmada dam height increase?

AAP in my eyes are worse than congress as they are blatantly anti-national and want balkanisation of India as per their western masters' wishes

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nuclear:
It is a very cheap source of electricity, albeit with potential hazards. Problem with nuclear power is one and one only: the Liability clause.
BJP has made another U-turn and now decided to stick with UPA's liability clause. No company whether PSU or foreign will accept this liability clause.
Nuclear power will not take off for the foreseeable future. And if it does it will be very costly to mitigate the liability clause.
Yeah right. Every party in India would have flayed BJP alive including the supposedly ideology driven messiahs like AAP if Liability clause was removed.

Any GoI, be it UPA or NDA would have to work around liability clauses while maintaining the facade of pro-liability for getting any nuclear power plants to be approved in India

Unfortunately, thats how it will be because 99% Indians are mis-informed because of the massively left leaning media

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Thats why you are a moron. Solar energy is costlier despite the fuel being free. Thats what is meant by levelised costs

Again you are just being a dumbshit. Indirect taxes are also borne by the middle class. And it will affect them the most. Thats why I said it will bankrupt the already overtaxed middle class

I think your mind is filled with filth that is fed by the green peace their ilks. I dont think there is any point in arguing with someone with nothing but crap in their head

Middle class again for the most part

Funny, I think thats what perfectly describes your attitude regarding the harm solar energy will cause to the Indian economy

Because you are the one who said we should make it compulsory for everyone to use the costly solar electricty.

Exactly. We cant have costly solar power just because a moron like you wants to enforce it on others

===============

Of course it is important as to who writes and article as it furthers their agenda. The last thing I will trust is what the Green peace says about India

Of course I will be worried about how my money is being spent. Why would you care about how my money is being spent, twit. You are useless to debate with. I will be ignoring your moronic shit from now on
LoL, I know you don't have any class but still don't cuss like a un-paid whore. You can do better.

===============

Do, you even know what is level-ised cost? here ( spoon feeding :tsk:)

What is Levelized Cost?

===============

Yeah, middle class is the sole saviour of the nation Ha ha.

Construct a middle class temple alongside Rajni-Kant.

==============

You are free to conclude what my mind is filled up with, but I can well take a informed guess what your orifices gets regularly filled with.

========================

I have never seen you ranting about the cost incurred by govt. in connecting villages to the grid by traditional means?

Did they pay you in full that too in advance?

====================

I can't argue on assumptions, but facts and figures.

=================

What is costly today will not be tomorrow.

================

Exactly I was right in saying 'what is out of sight is out of mind'. Exactly fits you.

==============

Finally, for all those ranting (due to outrage you feel) that you did, I am making a guess

If you are really what I have said in my first statement. Solar energy even at low sunlight areas is Rs. 11/ kWh. Hope your hourly income is more than that. :taunt:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LoL, I know you don't have any class but still don't cuss like a un-paid whore. You can do better.

===============

Do, you even know what is level-ised cost? here ( spoon feeding :tsk:)

What is Levelized Cost?

===============

Yeah, middle class is the sole saviour of the nation Ha ha.

Construct a middle class temple alongside Rajni-Kant.

==============

You are free to conclude what my mind is filled up with, but I can well take a informed guess what your orifices gets regularly filled with.

========================

I have never seen you ranting about the cost incurred by govt. in connecting villages to the grid by traditional means?

Did they pay you in full that too in advance?

====================

I can't argue on assumptions, but facts and figures.

=================

What is costly today will not be tomorrow.

================

Exactly I was right in saying 'what is out of sight is out of mind'. Exactly fits you.

==============

Finally, for all those ranting (due to outrage you feel) that you did, I am making a guess

If you are really what I have said in my first statement. Solar energy even at low sunlight areas is Rs. 11/ kWh. Hope your hourly income is more than that. :taunt:
Mindless retarded rant is ignored for being mindless retarded rant. If only DFI had a IQ checking system:tsk:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles