Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome back man.

Any progress on you farm venture?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
you should stop being a dlck. and thats just my visa extention. and thats just my US work visa. dont get me started.

My advice to all indians who are smart is to go abroad and raise capital to come back here and become entrepreneurs. as an IT guy if you prefer making money for an mnc like IBM while living the good life, well ok. but think about the possibilities of India in the next 20 years. how you can be part of that promise. not just be profitable but also be ethical. stop cribbing about the system and do something.
He was just kidding dude!

Are you sure you want that image to remain??

trackwhack

the west have supported their crappy currencies with military strength and their corporations controlling vast resources in poor countries. that has changed. we should all go and take advantage of this farcical exchange system to better our own nation. we have the brains to do it.

@bangalorean, I feel safe enough not to need to hide my identity. I intend to enter politics someday. no point shying away from being open from the beginning.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
the west have supported their crappy currencies with military strength and their corporations controlling vast resources in poor countries. that has changed. we should all go and take advantage of this farcical exchange system to better our own nation. we have the brains to do it.

@bangalorean, I feel safe enough not to need to hide my identity. I intend to enter politics someday. no point shying away from being open from the beginning.
Welcome back sir, hopefully I will get the courage to move back after I make some $. I applaud you on your endeavour.

Best of luck

trackwhack

the thread veered off in a direction i had not intended it to. I was just expressing my excitement. I should not allow myself to get baited like this. apologies.

parijataka

Country flag
Welcome home trackwhack and all the best for whatever endeavour you intend to take up!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
:hot:
Welcome to India. Hope you'd distribute a few election tickets to DFI as well. :D

Reactions: sob

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nothing. I did not go to America to settle there. I went there to take advantage of the exchange rates so I could save capital to start something myself.
How much capital were you able to bring back? Do you plan on starting a business? Maybe you can start a private defence firm. :namaste:

Country flag
, I feel safe enough not to need to hide my identity. I intend to enter politics someday. no point shying away from being open from the beginning.
Track too bad we did not meet up like we planned but I wish you all the best
in your future endeavours. I am sure with the integrity and principals you have
demonstrated you will be successful in any undertaking.

SPIEZ

Country flag
EDITED

you should stop being a dlck. and thats just my visa extention. and thats just my US work visa. dont get me started.

My advice to all indians who are smart is to go abroad and raise capital to come back here and become entrepreneurs. as an IT guy if you prefer making money for an mnc like IBM while living the good life, well ok. but think about the possibilities of India in the next 20 years. how you can be part of that promise. not just be profitable but also be ethical. stop cribbing about the system and do something.

Learn to take a joke.

And I ll tell you the bigger joke, compare the amount of money you earned abroad for the span you where there and the amount of money you earned in India through out a career. Now thats a ----

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hope you do well in India, Mr. Trackwhack.
:thumb:
Track too bad we did not meet up like we planned but I wish you all the best
in your future endeavours. I am sure with the integrity and principals you have
demonstrated you will be successful in any undertaking.
You're thinking, 'principles'.
Yeah, I'm a prick. :D

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Wow. Now there's a patriot. A bigger one, than most of us ranting here.
A salute to Mr Trackwhack.

Welcome back. No true son can ignore Mata Ki Bulawa.

Do tell us about your experiences about moving and what some naysayers said about this move.
A job well done Sir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles