Good News: Have issued detailed instructions for deportation of Rohingya Muslims, government says

gekko

I wasn't celebrating anyway. The Bangladeshi problem is a different beast altogether. I'm not even sure BD would want or accept them back to begin with. This problem should have been resolved in the late 70s or early 80s. Instead, the ones who came in made India their home. This is what happened in partition all over again. They have assimilated into our society. We didn't act during the partition. We again failed in history lessons when we didn't act in '71. I don't think there is any easy way out of this now that they are firmly entrenched reinforced by the leftists and fifth column..

Btw is there any stat on what percentage of illegal BD'shis have aadhar and what is your take on how this can be tackled?
There is an official stat on the total Bangladeshis living in India illegally. This is tracked through their voter ID list in the NRC (national register of citizens). As per law, you need to have your family name appear in NRC in 1951 in order to be an Indian citizen. By that metric, those who entered India during 71 are distinctly tagged. Presently, they are not allowed to vote and are not recognized as Indian citizens, but deportation will require a repatriation agreement.

Right now, the only state which is doing it seriously is Assam. They have undertaken a massive data entry operation where old files are being converted to digital records and uploaded online. Assamese people have to then go to the NRC center and point out their name appeared in the NRC before 71, in order to be eligible to vote now. 2500 NRC kiosks have been setup in Assam. It's an ongoing process. The data of Assam itself is 260GB. Now imagine how massive the task is.

Assam's population as per 2011 census is 4 crore. Out of this, 38 lakh niggas visited the NRC and 34 were found to be legal, 4lakh illegal. The rest haven't even gone to the NRC. If you etrapolate it then it will be 48-50 lakh illegals in Assam alone. 50L/4crore.

And they're telling us they caught 5k Rohingyas.

It is always Hindus who get the raw end of the deal when we stick to legality. Someone decides to burn Hindu saints in Godhra and expects us to go and take the legal route and file and FIR. We have the legal document of accession in J&K signed by Maharaja Harisingh but we have to fight to retain it. If you get too legal about it, it will never swing in your favor. It's like imposing restrictions on ourselves. Jihadis never respect laws. Hindus gotta learn from Burmese Buddhists. They solved the problem for good.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
They must have obtained Aadhaar cards and voters IDs long ago ie, in 2012 itself. The Congis encouraged and allowed them in as they were a potential vote bank.

It's going to be an uphill task to identify and deport them at this late stage. Add to it the uproar that would be created by the Congis in both houses of parliament protesting against deportation!!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
There is an official stat on the total Bangladeshis living in India illegally. This is tracked through their voter ID list in the NRC (national register of citizens). As per law, you need to have your family name appear in NRC in 1951 in order to be an Indian citizen. By that metric, those who entered India during 71 are distinctly tagged. Presently, they are not allowed to vote and are not recognized as Indian citizens, but deportation will require a repatriation agreement.

Right now, the only state which is doing it seriously is Assam. They have undertaken a massive data entry operation where old files are being converted to digital records and uploaded online. Assamese people have to then go to the NRC center and point out their name appeared in the NRC before 71, in order to be eligible to vote now. 2500 NRC kiosks have been setup in Assam. It's an ongoing process. The data of Assam itself is 260GB. Now imagine how massive the task is.

Assam's population as per 2011 census is 4 crore. Out of this, 38 lakh niggas visited the NRC and 34 were found to be legal, 4lakh illegal. The rest haven't even gone to the NRC. If you etrapolate it then it will be 48-50 lakh illegals in Assam alone. 50L/4crore.

It is always Hindus who get the raw end of the deal when we stick to legality. Someone decides to burn Hindu saints in Godhra and expects us to go and take the legal route and file and FIR. We have the legal document of accession in J&K signed by Maharaja Harisingh but we have to fight to retain it. If you get too legal about it, it will never swing in your favor. It's like imposing restrictions on ourselves. Jihadis never respect laws. Hindus gotta learn from Burmese Buddhists. They solved the problem for good.
Just a quick Q:
This NRC is same as NPR??
How do I know if I am already on the NRC?
I have aadhaar (which apparently is NOT proof of citizaenship.)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@gekko @Krusty @Mikesingh

I don't think Aadhar card means anything. It is just an information gathering project by the government of India and allows the government to capture biometric as well as other details. It doesn't give the person the right to work does it? The more information the government has on illegals the better it is. It makes it easy for @gekko to harvest their organs. :laugh:

If we look at American immigration, we'd find that most of the deportation etc is just a way to placate the voter base. What the Americans actually try to focus on is two fold

1) Border security as well as strict visa laws so that less undesirables immigrate.
2) Make life a living hell for the people already here so that they are unable to work anywhere besides the lowest unskilled jobs or even get medical care in some cases.

Federalism means that liberal states somewhat throw a wrench in the gears by enforcing their own policies. However, India will not have such a problem. Of course we don't have the framework necessary to verify citizenship and there is still a huge cash based underground economy.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@gekko @Krusty @Mikesingh

I don't think Aadhar card means anything. It is just an information gathering project by the government of India and allows the government to capture biometric as well as other details. It doesn't give the person the right to work does it? The more information the government has on illegals the better it is. It makes it easy for @gekko to harvest their organs. :laugh:

If we look at American immigration, we'd find that most of the deportation etc is just a way to placate the voter base. What the Americans actually try to focus on is two fold

1) Border security as well as strict visa laws so that less undesirables immigrate.
2) Make life a living hell for the people already here so that they are unable to work anywhere besides the lowest unskilled jobs or even get medical care in some cases.

Federalism means that liberal states somewhat throw a wrench in the gears by enforcing their own policies. However, India will not have such a problem. Of course we don't have the framework necessary to verify citizenship and there is still a huge cash based underground economy.
I did some research sometime back.
The largest black money hoarders are not Indians, in fact Indians are only third.
First are the Chinese, second are the Russians.
Just a factoid.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I did some research sometime back.
The largest black money hoarders are not Indians, in fact Indians are not only third.
First are the Chinese, second are the Russians.
Just a factoid.
Chinese and Russians are corrupt as heck so not surprised. However, largest in terms of what? Absolute? What if it is normalized to PPP?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Project Dharma What is the procedure for rounding up millions of immigrants and sending them back to their country?
I feel as @gekko said, it ain't that easy and this move is simply pleasing the voter base.
Also how is the origin countries of illegal immigrant determined? They ain't gonna be carrying any documents depicting origin country.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Chinese and Russians are corrupt as heck so not surprised. However, largest in terms of what? Absolute? What if it is normalized to PPP?
Absolute and nominal USD values, i.e. not PPP.

I'd say PRC will still retain #1, and India might move up to #2 when PPPed.

Let me see if I can get that report. I read it a few months back. If I get it I'll link it.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Project Dharma What is the procedure for rounding up millions of immigrants and sending them back to their country?
I feel as @gekko said, it ain't that easy and this move is simply pleasing the voter base.
Also how is the origin countries of illegal immigrant determined? They ain't gonna be carrying any documents depicting origin country.
That's exactly what I was saying. Ain't an easy way to deport them, God bless our bleeding hearts. However, we can make their life a living hell by enforcing strict requirements of work authorization and eliminating the underground market. Also, healthcare is a trump card. Deny it to anybody who is not a citizen of India..

The thing is, you gotta look at what is making these leeches cross the border? If you cut off the gravy train, then it will become less and less attractive to them.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Have issued detailed instructions for deportation of Rohingya Muslims, government says
Bharti Jain| TNN | Aug 9, 2017, 07:02 PM IST

NEW DELHI: Leaving no scope of ambiguity in its stand on the nearly 40,000 Rohingya Muslims living illegally in the country, the government on Wednesday informed the Rajya Sabha that it had issued detailed instructions for their deportation, which was a continuous process.

Stating that Centre is vested with powers to deport foreign nationals illegally staying in the country under Section 3(2)(c) of the Foreigners Act, 1946, minister of state for home
Kiren Rijiju in written reply to a Rajya Sabha question stated that the powers to identify, detail and deport such squatters had also been delegated to the state governments and UT administrations.

"The Central government has directed the state governments to constitute task force at district levels to identify and deport the illegally staying foreign nationals. Besides the issue of illegal immigration is taken up with the neighbouring countries during bilateral talks at various levels," he informed the Elders.

According to a senior home ministry official, there are an estimated 40,000 Rohingyas who, after being disowned by Buddhist Myanmar, fled their homes and crossed over to India to take refuge here. They follow three infiltration routes for entering India; by sea, via Bangladesh border (there are around 3 lakh Rohingyas living in Bangladesh) and via Chin area on Myanmar border.

Around 5,500-5,700 of the Rohingya immigrants are based in Jammu alone, though the home ministry fears the number may be 10,000-11,000 if a true count is taken. This, an officer of the central security establishment conceded, is an unusually high percentage of the all-India figure.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...lims-government-says/articleshow/59989309.cms

@IndianHawk @Willy2 @roma @Krusty @Defcon 1 @Ghanteshwar @raheel besharam @raja696 @Amr @AnkitPurohit @Akshay_Fenix @aditya10r @airtel @aditya10r @ancientIndian @Bahamut @Berkut @Bornubus @Bengal_Tiger @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @HariSud @hit&run @hardip @indiandefencefan @IndianHawk @JayPatel @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @Mikesingh @NavneetKundu @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @smestarz @SakalGhareluUstad @Srinivas_K @ShashankSharma @Superdefender @Screambowl @TacticalFrog @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect
A long time ago I had said that India cannot afford refugees when its own population are dying of poverty and neglect. Many western countries had slyly asked India to accommodate Rohingyas despite the fact they want none of these people. The govt. has finally done a right thing by deporting these Rohingyas.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
That's exactly what I was saying. Ain't an easy way to deport them, God bless our bleeding hearts. However, we can make their life a living hell by enforcing strict requirements of work authorization and eliminating the underground market. Also, healthcare is a trump card. Deny it to anybody who is not a citizen of India..

The thing is, you gotta look at what is making these leeches cross the border? If you cut off the gravy train, then it will become less and less attractive to them.
Jobs I guess; jobs ain't easy to cut off though, I think?

For eg:
In KL, where natives are too lazy to work, and hardworkers have moved to other states, ME, US, Uk etc. there are a lot of Bengali speakers; esp. in KL cities. I'm certain that the vast majority of them are illegals from B'desh. They come for low-skilled jobs which the natives are too uppity to do.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
A long time ago I had said that India cannot afford refugees when its own population are dying of poverty and neglect. Many western countries had slyly asked India to accommodate Rohingyas despite the fact they want none of these people. The govt. has finally done a right thing by deporting these Rohingyas.
They haven't deported them yet.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
They haven't deported them yet.
I hope they do or is it another jumla done by BJP. In India it takes 20 years to implement anything. Politicians fool people and gullible Indians tend to worship these scum. I hope this is a real promise.

Also it is very difficult to distinguish BD Muslims and Rohingyas. As someone said and being a Bengali I know that you cannot tell them apart. I wonder how they would be deported.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Jobs I guess; jobs ain't easy to cut off though, I think?

For eg:
In KL, where natives are too lazy too work, and hardworkers have moved to other states, ME, US, Uk etc. there are a lot of Bengali speakers; esp. in KL cities. I'm certain that the vast majority of them are illegals from B'desh. They come for low-skilled jobs which the natives are too uppity to do.
You are right, it isn't easy. There are still some things that can be done though. For example, make citizenship verification mandatory for employing anybody and focus on the employer not the employee who is illegal and hard to track. The employer has assets which can be seized and auctioned off to pay a fine as well as threaten them with jail time. Announce cash awards for whistle blowers who tell the government about illegals. Make the public aware by advertising on TV channels and putting up billboards. This will also make the illegals feel unwanted and dent their morale.

However, all this takes a strong will and motivation on part of the governing party which so far seems to be missing from the BJP even. Or they are just playing it safe and cashing in their goodwill from their fan base.

gekko

there are 2 crore bangladeshis in india living illegally. a lot of thse bangladeshi woman work as maids, and they wear sindoor like hindu bengali women. these people know all tricks. how to deal with those?
Ask those Bangladeshi women to show their dicks, if they are circumcised then they are = :hail:.

Muh nigga, Bengali is a nuanced language. Just like a regular Hindi speaker can identify another Hindi speaker's origin from his dialect, a Bengali can recognize a Bangladeshi's location right down to his district, based on their dialect. Their dialect changes every 20 km. You can tell a Bengali dialect from Chittagong from a Dhaka dialect just as easily as one can tell Haryanvi Hindi from Punjabi Hindi.

@Mikesingh If their name is on the Aadhar list, but not on NRC, then they cannot claim citizenship or voting rights. The technicality is on our side, but the realpolitick is not on our side. Every time there are elections in Bengal, the agencies know that crores of illegals are voting, but they cannot uproot them because the domestic intel department is controlled by the CM. This is why TMC and CPM deploys their goons on the ground near voting booths to prevent the EC or media from questioning the voting process.

There needs to be a purge in the intel department first before anything changes on the ground. Intel officers can only be fired if there are incidents of grave incompetence (like a letter bomb being found in a train or some white powder found in Assembly). When something like this happens in a district, the intel guy in charge of that district gets the boot.

There's never an easy way to do this. Even in Maharashtra, the intel agents who were in cohorts with the 'Hindu terror' department of Congress had to be..you know..taken care of, before there was a change of guard at the political level.

@Razor NPR is a supporting document which is not proof of citizenship; It can be used as a supporting proof to file for a more robust proof of citizenship like NCR. NPR is a domestic, district level identity proof. The requirements are that any person who lives in a district for more than 6 months can get NPR. It can, at the most be used as proof of residence, not proof of citizenship.

The 2003 Citizenship ID card act says
It is mandatory for every usual resident of India to register in the NPR. A usual resident is defined for the purposes of NPR as a person who has resided in a local area for the past 6 months or more or a person who intends to reside in that area for the next 6 months or more.
So, it's one of those paperwork things which is mandatory but has no benefit from us. Get a voter's ID, then NPR, then NCR, then Aadhar, then domicile certificate, then driver's licence, then passport, ya know, because it's 'important', while a Bangladeshi just needs to know long jump and high jump to get citizenship.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

A quick note that in 1971 many Hindus from BD also came to India. Infact lower class Bengalis mostly migrated to India during the BD liberation war. The Muslim BDs started entering India after CPM rule started in 1978 and has continued till date.

Also our CM Mamata makes false accusation to Hindu BDs that Modi will start deporting them if he comes to power. She cleverly omits that he would target non Hindu Muslim BDs. Even during the last election she made that move and won the votes. Fear psychosis at its best.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Ask those Bangladeshi women to show their dicks, if they are circumcised then they are = :hail:.

Muh nigga, Bengali is a nuanced language. Just like a regular Hindi speaker can identify another Hindi speaker's origin from his dialect, a Bengali can recognize a Bangladeshi's location right down to his district, based on their dialect. Their dialect changes every 20 km. You can tell a Bengali dialect from Chittagong from a Dhaka dialect just as easily as one can tell Haryanvi Hindi from Punjabi Hindi.

@Mikesingh If their name is on the Aadhar list, but not on NRC, then they cannot claim citizenship or voting rights. The technicality is on our side, but the realpolitick is not on our side. Every time there are elections in Bengal, the agencies know that crores of illegals are voting, but they cannot uproot them because the domestic intel department is controlled by the CM. This is why TMC and CPM deploys their goons on the ground near voting booths to prevent the EC or media from questioning the voting process.

There needs to be a purge in the intel department first before anything changes on the ground. Intel officers can only be fired if there are incidents of grave incompetence (like a letter bomb being found in a train or some white powder found in Assembly). When something like this happens in a district, the intel guy in charge of that district gets the boot.

There's never an easy way to do this. Even in Maharashtra, the intel agents who were in cohorts with the 'Hindu terror' department of Congress had to be..you know..taken care of, before there was a change of guard at the political level.

@Razor NPR is a supporting document which is not proof of citizenship; It can be used as a supporting proof to file for a more robust proof of citizenship like NCR. NPR is a domestic, district level identity proof. The requirements are that any person who lives in a district for more than 6 months can get NPR. It can, at the most be used as proof of residence, not proof of citizenship.

The 2003 Citizenship ID card act says

So, it's one of those paperwork things which is mandatory but has no benefit from us. Get a voter's ID, then NPR, then NCR, then Aadhar, then domicile certificate, then driver's licence, then passport, ya know, because it's 'important', while a Bangladeshi just needs to know long jump and high jump to get citizenship.
Dialect cannot be a distinguishing factor. There are only 2 variants in Bengali, the people of erstwhile East Bengal(like my family),the Bangals, speak in one type of dialect and people of West Bengal,the Ghotis in another tone.

Also how would one distinguish BD muslims and BD Hindus by dialect. Both of them have would sound the same.

gekko

being a Bengali I know that you cannot tell them apart.
There are more than 4 types of dialects. Indian Bengalis follow the Kolkata dialect which is rounded off at the end. It's closer to the pure written language, spoken politely.

Bangladeshi dialect is rustic.

Give them saltless food and see if they ask for 'nun' or 'lobon'. The latter is Bangladeshi. The Muslims have their own subtle differences in words, just like in Hindi a Hindu uses "naseeb, gareebi", and an Urdu person says "kismat, gurbat".

We need to call in our language experts @bose and @Kay

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
There are more than 4 types of dialects. Indian Bengalis follow the Kolkata dialect which is rounded off at the end. It's closer to the pure written language, spoken politely.

Bangladeshi dialect is rustic.

Given them saltless food and see if they ask for 'nun' or 'lobon'. The latter is Bangladeshi. The Muslims have their own subtle differences in words, just like in Hindi a Hindu uses "naseeb, gareebi", and an Urdu person says "kismat, gurbat".

We need to call in our language experts @bose and @Kay

More importantly :

My family emigrated to India during the 1947 period. Later my father settled in Kolkata. I have known that there are only 2 dialects between Bangals and Ghoti. I have personally never distinguished people from dialect alone.

As for nun and lobon for salt, we use it interchangeably in my home.

P.S. Just came to know this from googling that Naseeb is an Arabic word. Similarly kismat also is Turkish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naseeb
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=k...rome..69i57.3447j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
So much for those Hindi chauvinists who say that Hindi is a pure Indian language.

Krusty

Country flag
Give them saltless food and see if they ask for 'nun' or 'lobon'. The latter is Bangladeshi. The Muslims have their own subtle differences in words, just like in Hindi a Hindu uses "naseeb, gareebi", and an Urdu person says "kismat, gurbat".
Teach us more mastah! :hail:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles