charlie

Country flag
Vythri resort

& Diglipur

Andaman & Nicobar island specially a place called diglipur in andaman

Pristine Beach resort
Ross and Smith Island

Barak2

Thank you everyone a lot for the kind suggestions, i kept reading this but because of the time shortage couldn't reply. I just came back to Pakistan a while back. It was alright in India and things went appropriately. I tried visiting places that all of you suggested especially @Rashna . I personally wanted to go to Goa but because had to work on a couple of things i had to stick to Mumbai. Goa is a must in Next tour and also i want to discover maximum places that belongs to history of Mughal Emperors .

DingDong

Country flag
On this thread felt like a Paki suicide Bomber doing online recce. Pakis must not be allowed Indian VISA, better safe than sorry.

prohumanity

Country flag
Bhel Puri /Chaat on Chowpatty and in front of VT railway station....Oh...I ate this stuff many years ago.. and the memories and taste still lingers. Amchi Mumbai...tumchi Mumbai...I love Mumbai.

Rashna

Country flag
Good to know you had a nice trip.☺
Thank you everyone a lot for the kind suggestions, i kept reading this but because of the time shortage couldn't reply. I just came back to Pakistan a while back. It was alright in India and things went appropriately. I tried visiting places that all of you suggested especially @Rashna . I personally wanted to go to Goa but because had to work on a couple of things i had to stick to Mumbai. Goa is a must in Next tour and also i want to discover maximum places that belongs to history of Mughal Emperors .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles