GoI and Rights for "Sexual Minorities" ("LGBT")

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by busesaway, Aug 27, 2016.

1. nongaddarliberal

nongaddarliberal Senior Member Senior Member

For all those saying that this LGBT should be stopped because they don't produce children, thank you very much, but we have an overpopulation problem as it is, in case you folks haven't noticed. If two mutually consenting dudes want to go to bed with each other, I don't see what business any of us have in telling them not to. Heck, actually it's two birds with one stone: two guys have gone out of the competition for girls, making it somewhat easier for us, AND they're saving the country from yet more births.

I bet most of you guys giving a moral lecture here have girlfriends of your own and have had sex before marriage. Would you like any khap panchayat types knocking down your door and beating you up for "moral degradation". Last time I was talking about the good times I was having with Russian girls, I remember many fellas here wanting in on some of that action. Where did all the traditionalism go then?

I am against SJW's and third wave feminism. I know the games they're playing and how they will eventually bring down western society, and ours too if we're not careful. If there is a thread on feminist cultural marxism, ill tell you my views. But just on this issue, I have to disagree with most of you. As long as two gay people aren't bothering anyone else, then we have no right to bother them either.

Bahamut, mayfair and Dovah like this.
  2. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Thats funny way to back something.

Really ? I don't know where do you live, but its not everywhere, definitely not where I live.

Again painting everybody with the same brush. Not every khap goes after love birds, many are against marrying in same gotra.

What do you think how westerns reached to such level ?? They make you accept anything and everything. If more and more people believe what you said in your first and second para, the next batch (generation) will automatically downgraded to such shi!tty ideas like feminism cultural marxism or whatever the garbage is.

There was a time when boys used to do lot of hardwork - in study, in business, so he can get married. Today a random **tiya can get a girl, because who the F are you if people decides to have sex !!!!

Its a slow process.
    Free sex
    LGBT
    Feminism
    Next normalizing Pedo is waiting in western countries already. Ny times, bbc, salon all trying to show sympathy to pedos in their articles.

The more the Sh!t one eats in the name of freedom, the more he/she will be provided.
    More shock in waiting if you search - alternate lifestyle. Enjoy the FOE.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  3. Rahul Prakash

Rahul Prakash Regular Member

The thing is the population we want reduced will always reproduce even with harsh disincentives.the Muslims and Christians will always be last for pop control that is if they are ever for it.

These measures would be good if they were targeted to communities and heavily enforced ,almost pushed.

The thing is if we allow these things,instead of population reduction we will get faster demographic decline of Indian religions as they are inherently more tolerant.

People in the West who are contributing to population reduction are mostly people who follow the religion of democracy,tolerance and multiculturalism.Most of the Christians are also in name only.In India Christians and Muslims are serious about faith.Atleast more than the West.

I hope they are not,then your plan might work and I will be for it.

Otherwise we need targeted and powerbacked social engineering like in China where they made uighers lose their tradition and mannerisms,educated them and decreased their birth rate.

Hemu Vikram Aditya likes this.
  4. nongaddarliberal

I agree with this. I also said something similar in some other thread.

5. Rahul Prakash

Rahul Prakash Regular Member

Uighers birth rate is 2.0 something(national average is 1.5 or 1.8).Can you believe that.

This birth rate is supposed to belong to a Muslim community which belongs to a country that was and still is in some ways a developing country.Yet they have done this to not only birth rate but also overall way of life.

Meanwhile in India and worse still in Pakistan....

6. nongaddarliberal

The complete opposite is happening. Women's standards have increased dramatically and they are being extremely picky with whom they marry, even if they themselves have not achieved anything. This is all because they have been told that they must be respected simply because they are women. And what do girls ever do to earn a guy? They just sit there and look pretty with bucket loads of makeup. Before they used to be obedient and provide moral support to the man in times of difficulty. Now THEY are the ones who are causing the difficulty in a man's life. Are we men some sort of donkeys for women, that we need to work our asses off and not get anything in return? If these women want equality, why is it that they don't feel the need to contribute 50% to the finances? Why is it that they only go after men with money? They say they are strong and independent, then they should earn their own money right? Where did their fucking equality go? They keep saying that all women are beautiful, not only the thin ones, and men must stop "objectifying" them. Yet the same women prefer only the muscular and tall guys for sex. Have they stopped objectifying men?

Do not be fooled by women of one culture or another. They are all the same inside, but how they behave depends on how men in a society allow them to behave. Indian women, with the excuse of being victims from our patriarchy are on the path to screwing the entire country over. And we men are also being completely fooled by these women. We have had minority politics, caste politics, language politics, now get ready for gender politics, where women are the new votebank. Tell me, if you see a girl slapping a guy on the street, have you ever seen anyone going to the defence of the guy? No. And if he even dares to slap back, the whole street will pounce on him and give him to the police. During divorce cases, it is always the man that has to pay half his salary to his ex wife, while she is going off fucking some other man. Why is no one talking about these double standards in society? The feminist threat in India is going to be even more serious than the muslim threat, because it is going to enter all of our homes, classrooms, offices, politics, everything. Men will not even have the freedom to say what they want, and will have no power to influence the direction of this country. While we point and shout at the gays or lesbians or whatever, our very own straight women are going to pull the carpet from under our feet. We men will be doing all the work in society, but all the benefits and power will be going to women.
    Iran is already at 1.68. Bangladesh is at 2.14. Both of these are lower than India's.

aditya10r likes this.
  7. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

Unnecessary headache
    time waste
    there are pretty serious issues pending but no interest in solving those.

aditya10r likes this.
  8. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Ushering in perversion to supposedly meet one criteria only degrades the whole system.

Now, very few here would mind whatever two consenting adults are doing inside closed doors. But that should be inside closed doors. But, trying to normalise a abnormality and bringing to mainstream a perversion, is not something that should be allowed. LGBTQ lifestyle doesn't conform to the family oriented social structure, but holds individual above and over collective interest with a hedonistic POV to the life. Nothing wrong in that till it creeps into every aspect of society and family becomes secondary to one's needs.

A person has to sacrifice a whole lot for achieving the family and then has to do even more hardwork and sacrifices to keep that family. That happens because family is considered to most important. That is the reason even in western nations the divorce rate among India is very low and that results in Indian diaspora having a more successful and stable upbringing vis a vis their counterparts from western culture.

the LGBTQ is nothing but a state of insanity being propagated to be vogue.

We may or may not have done so. How is that relevant? Is that abnormal? Or does that violate the norms of society? Sexulaity is not wrong, perverse sexuality is.

No, I wouldn't have. but, that is why people take steps carefully. They don't beat their chest about having sex with their GFs/BFs.

What does tradition has to do with plain banter? I don't know how much fun you were having or even actually having, but you were surely not doing something perverse? Were you? Till the girls were from Homo Sapiens genre, there shouldn't be any problem.

Steps. Everything happens on step by step basis. The erosion of culture doesn't happen in a flash.

Already, the free sex generation has spread the poison in the urban society where the individual goal has shifted from family to personal gratification. This has led to abuse of girls, but who cares, right?

Women being easy to pick, makes men happy. They don't have to be competent now, but only attractive. But, girls seem not to think about that. The next stage is spread of sexual perversion. Already there are some article glorifying 'choice' of men and women being in polygamous relationship, free sexual relationship etc. Then comes the pride parades of perverted people. The so called elites are openly welcoming the perversion and making active efforts to destigmatise it.

Every step is what has already happened to western cultures. The family values and traditions are mostly nonexistant in a majority of western cultures nowadays which is resulting in Sweden becoming rape capital, Germany being overrun with aliens. If one doesn't have values for ones tradition then nothing can compel one to actively make efforts to protect them.

Willy2, Amrk, spikey360 and 2 others like this.
  9. Bharat Ek Khoj

You've thrown a cocktail, with which i would disagree and agree on some points. I would stitch to lgtb topics.

10. Bharat Ek Khoj

Its already posted here that gays are potential pedo, and a kid adopted by the gay couple was being sexually abused in atleast one case.

11. undeadmyrmidon

undeadmyrmidon Regular Member

Goody two shoes like you are the reason their is absolute chaos in modern society. The anything goes ultra individualism of today has effectively killed off the family system in Western countries. Your simple inability to understand core social values is simply a joke to the decorum of this forum.

India has so far been free of these termites but the west is exporting them through 'Pride Parades', ultra left FB media like Snopes and Quint as well as so called 'Activists'. A war on human psyche has been going on and rationalists have been losing till recently. Next gen Z has shown to be remarkably resistant to such bullshit and will inevitably overturn your 'SJW' push in 5 - 10 years. Trump in USA, Modi in India, Putin in Russia this is the age of strongmen.

If you try and strongarm general public into submit or die tactics in a deeply religious society, death and destruction await your camp. No more PC brigade, simply pogroms and inquisition style crackdowns. What degeneracy has worked in west will fall apart here and is falling apart.

Go back to Tumblr troll.....

12. undeadmyrmidon

BTW are you or one of your friends/relatives is a homo/faggot? The level of zealotry shown is quite telling. Sorry but move to Canada or Sweden. You will find Soy Boys and 'Millennials' sympathizing with you there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Bharat Ek Khoj

Ye Lo. What did i say above.

14. nongaddarliberal

He is anti homosexuality, so he is comparing it to pedophilia.

Dovah likes this.
  15. undeadmyrmidon

And he is right. Degeneracy breeds degeneracy.

16. nongaddarliberal

Then what was the point of saying "ye lo, what did I say above". You posted this under the impression that your previous prediction of people justifying pedophilia by comparing it to homosexuality is coming true, though your link shows the complete opposite. That's why I pointed it out. Secondly, pedophilia is against children's rights. You are violating a child if you have sex with them, because they are not mature enough to give consent. Homosexuality between two consenting adults is not violating anyone's rights, so I don't see where the comparison is coming from. But of course, it's "degeneracy". So let's throw stones at gays.

17. nongaddarliberal

Anyway, too much headache on this topic.

18. Bahamut

Bahamut Senior Member Senior Member

19. Tibarn

Tibarn Dharmic Nationalist

"Hindutva" government wasting time on useless BS like this, instead of stuff actually relevant to Hindus like RTE and Temple control.

Useless cucks.

20. Rushil51

Rushil51 Regular Member

Do you know how prevalent child abuse is in our "Straight and Cultured" India?

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/360-degree/170917/failing-our-children.html

It further exposed that every second child in the country is sexually abused; among them, 52.94% were boys and 47.06% were girls.

Seems like it is getting normalized here before in " uncultured" western countries.

nongaddarliberal likes this.