Godzilla 3D ( 2014 )

ashdoc

Country flag
The villain in this movie is not Godzilla but some other creature of the same gigantic scale .

The beginning of the movie is on a tragic note as havoc strikes, and suspense is created for some time as to what is the source of all the havoc .

And when the suspense is lifted , we see some real action between monsters . Humans take a backseat in fighting the monsters , and anything they do ( including exploding nuclear bombs ) does not hurt the monsters an inch . In short the monsters are invincible . So only they can kill each other to give relief to humans , just like only iron can cut iron .

And humans need relief urgently , judging from the death toll from the havoc created by the monsters .

Of course , it's not only between monsters---it's a story of humans too , of one family losing two of it's members in the fight against the monsters . And the next generation of that family is also in danger as they are in the forefront of the fight against the monsters .

So can the family's next generation survive in the battle against monsters ??
Who are the monsters anyway ??
What is Godzilla's role in all this ??

Watch the movie for the answers for I am keeping some suspense for you .

The carnage is on a considerable scale and the special effects are okay , but I did not like the 3D effects .

All in all ,it's a decent movie but it cannot be called great .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Muto zindabad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Gojira.... Gojira.... Gojira.... :scared:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Gojira is a French metal band from Ondres, close to Bayonne in the South West of France. Formed in 1996, the band was known as Godzilla until 2001. :p
:notbad:

Anyway, the word 'Godzilla' is anglicization of Japanese word Gojira, which in turn is derived from Gorira(Gorilla, yup the Japanese don't like their L's ) and Kujira (whale) (from wiki)

:yey:

Godzilla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles