Girlfriends are only for those who have big purse/pockets

SHURIDH

It is haraam. Such sins are called zina. You will rot in hell. :mad: :troll:
I am very respectful towards my gf.
i don't cross my limit.
if you do s** than its zina.
I am not a religious type of muslim either.
I will follow my religion my own way.

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am very respectful towards my gf.
i don't cross my limit.
if you do s** than its zina.
I am not a religious type of muslim either.
I will follow my religion my own way.
yes, yes no offense to you I was just trolling...hoping to get banned.

Decklander

Investment must ensure much bigger returns. A GF is like an investment. You must ensure handsome and satisfying returns.

Decklander

Gud, but ask her if she wants you also forever. You may get a shock. GF is biz proposal till converted to equity participation with equal risk sharing. The fear of losing investment keeps the partners going.

Decklander

Good advice.
Just don't put her on a pedestal everytime you talk/spend time with her. It Tends to get into her head.

Makes for a very difficult relationship. Only equality makes for a proper relation.

My two cents,
You will be surprised. Men close their options very early in a relationship but women are hardwired to seek better proposal till last moment. Thats why you have more women ditching men than men ditching women.
Did it ever occur to you that most studies state that 50% of men are willing to cheat while only 25% of women are willing to cheat. Does this not clearly show that every women who cheats, cheats with multiple partners and men are stupid to cheat with just one odd. Whr are the other 25% women with whom rest of 25% men cheat. Dont you think that this equation is not balanced. How do you justify and prove this equation of 50% vs 25%? Even Lord Shiva does not know what goes in the mind of a women. who are you and I here?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
My experience... Love is needed, but mutual respect is more important to a relationship.

SHURIDH

Gud, but ask her if she wants you also forever. You may get a shock. GF is biz proposal till converted to equity participation with equal risk sharing. The fear of losing investment keeps the partners going.
she is also want to stay with me forever.
relationship is serious.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just wanted to discuss that really GIRLFRIENDS are only for those who have high earnings, this perception is truly going common between todays boys. As they thought that girls are attracted only by money and fame of someone.

plz give your feedbacks......
thats how it is..... i have seen, when a girlfriend find someone interesting then the boy find her cheating and wants to fight. while if the boy found someone better then the girl wants to fight. and this way, a "Relationship Without Commitments" will finally get messed up so obviously you can't study, having more time for the exams which may help you have higher degree/jobs etc.......

even on the side of business class people, i found few of my friends started wasting too much money even at the age of early 20s, just to show superiority and then they start taking too much drinks/drugs etc.....

Better Live in Less Until You Are Worth Having A Good Life You Deserve For. Which You Get After Using Your Full Strength For Jobs/Degrees and Then Find A Girl By Yourself, as How I Found My Many Friends Having a Type of Dream Wife as The Very First Girl Friend :thumb:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles