Girlfriends are only for those who have big purse/pockets

Prometheus

Just wanted to discuss that really GIRLFRIENDS are only for those who have high earnings, this perception is truly going common between todays boys. As they thought that girls are attracted only by money and fame of someone.

plz give your feedbacks......
well having a girl is a luxury... its like buying a car, you need to fill petrol in it, pay for the parking, pay a fine for breaking the rules etc,there is no point if you are gonna buy a car and keep it in the garage. Like wise there is no point if you are not going to take your girlfriend out and have some fun , but unlike a car that wont leave you ... your GF has a mind of her owns, and you have to take the risk of it being a dead investment . But money in general drives everything, even a servant who has lived with you for 20 years will leave your service if you tell him that you cant pay him anymore
Being in a relationship demands money ..... you go out for dinner , movies , discos or even to a coffee shop ... even if she pays her own bills , you cant expect her to pay yours ....so yes any relationship costs money, be it having kids you do need to earn to pay for their school

Last edited:

indian_sukhoi

LOL,.............. @Bangalorean and others did nailed to the point.

Having a good time listening to music and reading all these replies. Check that music video i shared :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
In my Village ..A guy have a FZ bike a Gold Chain and a Bracelet and Having a Sony Phone and He frequently comes to the Bus Stand or a Landmark he should get a Girl within 2 days ..

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
In 999 out of a 1000, that girl will be fugly. :lol:

999 out of 1000 ...Let me guess

999x10 out of 1000x10..so we have 10 girls in this list 9 of them are hurrey ....the balance one the cute Angel is made for me....!!!!!!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
well having a girl is a luxury... its like buying a car, you need to fill petrol in it, pay for the parking, pay a fine for breaking the rules etc,there is no point if you are gonna buy a car and keep it in the garage. Like wise there is no point if you are not going to take your girlfriend out and have some fun , but unlike a car that wont leave you ... your GF has a mind of her owns, and you have to take the risk of it being a dead investment . But money in general drives everything, even a servant who has lived with you for 20 years will leave your service if you tell him that you cant pay him anymore
Being in a relationship demands money ..... you go out for dinner , movies , discos or even to a coffee shop ... even if she pays her own bills , you cant expect her to pay yours ....so yes any relationship costs money, be it having kids you do need to earn to pay for their school
Good points!

Few girls would go Dutch Way when it comes to pay for the fun... so a man is always expected to pay or else girl might turn to another guy.

Guys should also remember that their main purpose is just 1 (you know what it is :laugh: ) and girls knows it even better so basically you pay for all that fun.So if you can do it go ahead and if not then age old saying "Apna Haath Jagganath" :lol:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Women generally choose mates whom they believe can give her love,security and a happy life.Money is a factor but it is a secondary factor this is what I observed.The thing I noticed is even looks can be a secondary factor.They also need not necessasarily like sweet talking guys they rather like blunt ones
money is Second in last centuries not now..Nowadays he have some money and Modern gadets and a Good Transport he get the chance to be Loved

DivineHeretic

Country flag
For a college going student, a girlfriend is as big a headache as a heartache. You cannot live without them, and most definitely cant live with them. Though of course, money is not such a big deal right now for us.

Its not getting a gf thats the hard part, getting them to stick is. And then you get the pleasure of listening to her on the phone for hours at an end, at the dead of the night,about a topic you cant get the head or tail of, or for that matter be the slightest interested in. Why do I care which girl is bitching about whom? Or why the blue skirt wasnt green? Or the nailpolish?,,,,,

And then there is the drama if you do not reply to her texts for an hour, regardless if I was busy, or taking a freaking Xam, or trying to jump off a building.... Damn tuem.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In my Village ..A guy have a FZ bike a Gold Chain and a Bracelet and Having a Sony Phone and He frequently comes to the Bus Stand or a Landmark he should get a Girl within 2 days ..
Actually he needs a much needed talent as well which is often known in crude language as "bakchodi".

For someone who wonders whats that means it's simply a collection of sweet talking,lies,praises etc which puts the girl in the 11th sky. :lol:

EXPERT

exactly this the thing i m talking about.
A boy who has love ,care ,respect for her,moving around her since many years . But she chooses a guy who want nothing but a night stand thats it.
This is really kalyug.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
LOL, I have a feeling that this thread is going to get a lot of responses. :lol:

Believe me, an average looking 30 year old with an excellent job and who's doing well in his career and who has a house of his own and a good car is incredibly more attractive to a girl than a 25 year old bodybuilder hunk who works in a call center or any low paying job. 999 girls out of 1000 would choose the former (the 30 year old) over the bodybuilder hunk. Yes, this is true.
Is that you ? :heh:
I just wanna add a thing or two to the discussion.
Ever if you're good looking , tall, have money, a good job and own a good car doesn't guarantee you a ----ing Girlfriend (true), you need to have a great first impression on her (didn't have guts to talk <-- that's me) :nod:.

^don't hold true for sluts :heh:

Its not getting a gf thats the hard part, getting them to stick is. And then you get the pleasure of listening to her on the phone for hours at an end, at the dead of the night,about a topic you cant get the head or tail of, or for that matter be the slightest interested in. Why do I care which girl is bitching about whom? Or why the blue skirt wasnt green? Or the nailpolish?
This is even true for some of the "Girl" friends, the reason i rarely login to Facebook these days.
Damn they can bitch for hours :why:.

Last edited:

EXPERT

Actually he needs a much needed talent as well which is often known in crude language as "bakchodi".
though these things are not allowed here but i could not stopped my laughing reading this.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
A boy who has love ,care ,respect for her,moving around her since many years . But she chooses a guy who want nothing but a night stand thats it. This is really kalyug.

:fyeah: :accepted:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

For someone who wonders whats that means it's simply a collection of sweet talking,lies,praises etc which puts the girl in the 11th sky. :lol:
I will made a girl herself with bunch of Happiness and Love if we both born in 1800's not this modern world

mikhail

Country flag
I run my way up from ground to 7th floor everyday in office and don't take elevators at other times as well.
Is that enough? :(
Sir,i would advise you to practice Yoga during your spare time if you want to have a good physique and healthy body.there was a time when i gained some extra weight became a bit obese and weighed more than 200 pounds a few years back.that was quite difficult for me as i always had a fit and athletic body but now everybody started to make fun of me because of my obesity.so i started practicing yoga on a regular basis at home and in the next six months was able to reduce my weight to around 140 pounds.nowadays even though i have given up practicing yoga i haven't gained any extra weight thanks to my food habit(i gave up eating rice and started eating rotis to loose some weight but it was very difficult for me as rice is the staple food of almost all the Bengali people).so if you want to have a good physique you have to stop eating foods with a high amount of fat!:sad:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Is that you ? :heh:
I just wanna add a thing or two to the discussion.
Ever if you're good looking , tall, have money, a good job and own a good car doesn't guarantee you a ----ing Girlfriend (true), you need to have a great first impression on her (didn't have guts to talk <-- that's me) :nod:.

^don't hold true for sluts :heh:
I didn't say it was me. :heh:

Regarding first impressions, I don't even try to "flirt" or throw around any "pickup lines" or anything. I just talk normally, professionally - maybe about work, etc. I just show the "intellectual" and "mature, professional" side of my character. I keep this up for days - I give her information about myself - just following that principle of "every girl looks for stability and security", which I spoke about in my previous posts here - I make sure she realizes that she can get the "stability and security" she needs. In almost all cases - 9/10 - the meetings, lunches and dinners become more frequent, and it moves forward from there. And a very important point is - unless I actually get into a serious relation with a girl, I don't just "target" one girl like a filmi romeo. I keep my options open. It is only after it clicks with someone that I reduce and eventually cut contact with the other girls.

:truestory:

pmaitra

Sir,i would advise you to practice Yoga during your spare time if you want to have a good physique and healthy body.there was a time when i gained some extra weight became a bit obese and weighed more than 200 pounds a few years back.that was quite difficult for me as i always had a fit and athletic body but now everybody started to make fun of me because of my obesity.so i started practicing yoga on a regular basis at home and in the next six months was able to reduce my weight to around 140 pounds.nowadays even though i have given up practicing yoga i haven't gained any extra weight thanks to my food habit(i gave up eating rice and started eating rotis to loose some weight but it was very difficult for me as rice is the staple food of almost all the Bengali people).so if you want to have a good physique you have to stop eating foods with a high amount of fat!:sad:
While I don't have a lot of faith in Yoga, kudos to you for shunning rice. Even I don't eat rice, and I also don't eat fish. As a matter of fact, most of my carb intake involves buckwheat.

mikhail

Country flag
While I don't have a lot of faith in Yoga, kudos to you for shunning rice. Even I don't eat rice, and I also don't eat fish. As a matter of fact, most of my carb intake involves buckwheat.
Sir,just for the record i'm also a vegetarian and personally i don't like eating rice anymore.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles