Ghost town next to the city - Inner Mongolia Wuhai, my hometown

Status
Not open for further replies.

opkeyen

Across the Yellow River at Wuhai is not smoke, mist ( it rained ), the past is dust

J20!

Country flag
Thankyou Opkeyen, your home is quite beautiful... Keep posting.

J20!

Country flag
These are merely pictures.

What are they and what is its significance?

You could at least let us know.

If I post the above, which I have done, it looks nice but what does it signify and what is it that I want to convey?

That is the important issue - what does the picture wants to convey to the one seeing it?
I thought you didn't like pictures of Shanghai and Beijing... Now you don't want pictures of a small mining town? Or do you want a few orphans in em to make you happy? Stop pestering him and let him post pics which lets us all see another side of China, or did you know about Wuhai already?

opkeyen

I thought you didn't like pictures of Shanghai and Beijing... Now you don't want pictures of a small mining town? Or do you want a few orphans in em to make you happy? Stop pestering him and let him post pics which lets us all see another side of China, or did you know about Wuhai already?
His meaning is actually referring to need to picture do some notes, I understand, you may misunderstand, I y evil may be misunderstood at the beginning

opkeyen

I love India, love India film, India netizen is civilization, welcome friends from India had the opportunity to play in Wuhai

satish007

stupid thread
sir, you may have you point, but can you explain why you dislike this thread, I don't like this thread.
be a Mongolian, opkeyen should show how touch he is.
Indian bhai, never play Kabaddi with Mongolian, Mongolian' Kabaddi version's call Wrestling.
if Indian China bhai bhai, Chinese inner Mongolian will just play this game with you guys. but if India and China have war, we will send millions of Mongolian Burters, they will catch you, wrest your arms, turn you around and hit you heads to ground.... , despite how flexible you are(you guys are good yoga players), only result , dead

BTW, know Gorkhas? they are descentdant of Mongolian.

opkeyen

sir, you may have you point, but can you explain why you dislike this thread, I don't like this thread.
be a Mongolian, opkeyen should show how touch he is.
Indian bhai, never play Kabaddi with Mongolian, Mongolian' Kabaddi version's call Wrestling.
if Indian China bhai bhai, Chinese inner Mongolian will just play this game with you guys. but if India and China have war, we will send millions of Mongolian Burters, they will catch you, wrest your arms, turn you around and hit you heads to ground.... , despite how flexible you are(you guys are good yoga players), only result , dead

BTW, know Gorkhas? they are descentdant of Mongolian.

The Mongols are very polite, in ancient times, when the Mongols was brutal, but not now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tharun China's Ghost Towns China 0
A Tirupur is a Ghost Town Today Economy & Infrastructure 3
A China's ghost towns China 13
alphacentury Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences Members Corner 858

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles