Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Arey bhailog, I have no experience with these paranormal or occult. But there's this TV soap opera named 'Sasural Simar Ka' which my aunt and other women in our apartments used to watch. The plot revolves around a stupid family 'Bharadwaj parivar' which oozes bullshitery and retardity for most part of the show. There's these Rakshasas, Asuras, Ghosts, resurrected vamps, blood thirsty mongrels, evil angels what not! All trying their rears rough to trouble this stupid family. :rofl:
I never understood why they targetted only that family. Even now I have no idea. And the serial ran for over 1500 episodes I think. Some 5-6 years of brutal invasion. Still no clue why they are a target.:frusty:
In my early teens I used to read accounts of paranormal activities frm RJ,UK,WB etc. Then came these fam drams. Even though I don't bother abt the idiot box most of the time, the recap and spoilers, possible scenarios, including dialogues which used to resound across every home in our apartments made me vexed at everything occult.:smash:
I am tellin this here coz I assume most ppl can relate with me. Sry for OT.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Arey bhailog, I have no experience with these paranormal or occult. But there's this TV soap opera named 'Sasural Simar Ka' which my aunt and other women in our apartments used to watch. The plot revolves around a stupid family 'Bharadwaj parivar' which oozes bullshitery and retardity for most part of the show. There's these Rakshasas, Asuras, Ghosts, resurrected vamps, blood thirsty mongrels, evil angels what not! All trying their rears rough to trouble this stupid family. :rofl:
I never understood why they targetted only that family. Even now I have no idea. And the serial ran for over 1500 episodes I think. Some 5-6 years of brutal invasion. Still no clue why they are a target.:frusty:
In my early teens I used to read accounts of paranormal activities frm RJ,UK,WB etc. Then came these fam drams. Even though I don't bother abt the idiot box most of the time, the recap and spoilers, possible scenarios, including dialogues which used to resound across every home in our apartments made me vexed at everything occult.:smash:
I am tellin this here coz I assume most ppl can relate with me. Sry for OT.
I have seen the same serial by different names starting with Kahin Kisi Roz, Kyunki Saas bhi..., Sath Nibhana Sathiya and many more.

All of them have same stories, same incidents same funda over and over, again and again. Yet ladies watch all of them religiously and we are forced to witness all of the idiotic episodes. :frusty:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
@A chauhan @aditya10r

4 months back me and my nibba friend left home for a night ride because winters were coming to end.
So we were at yamuna express way and ridding at full speed but when we took u turn and to home he started saying that he is feeling odd as if someone is holding him tightly and weird type of weight on his shoulders as if someone is sitting behind him i thought ki chutiya bana rha h bsdka but when we reached home next day he was officially having a fever. But jabh ham ghar s nikle the wo ek dum ok report tha.
Abh mujhe na pata ki is sabh m winter ka kitna hath or bhoot ka kitaa 😜

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I was talking to my mom about paranormal experience she was not willing to tell but after lot of requests she told me one of her real life experience to mee.
15 years back unki mom badi bemar thi kafi month se and unhe bula rhi thi ki mere se milne aja milne aja but mere parents kisi reason ki wjha s nhi ja pa rhe the to ek din meri mummy ka mann kra raat ko ki unse batt kru but papa n kha kafi late hogya h abh phone matt kro to wo saoo gyi.
Neend me meri Naani unke sapne m ayi and kehti tu mujhe milne nhi ayi na abh me tujhe kabhi nhi milu gi and subhe 6am naani was declared dead.

A chauhan

Country flag
I was talking to my mom about paranormal experience she was not willing to tell but after lot of requests she told me one of her real life experience to mee.
15 years back unki mom badi bemar thi kafi month se and unhe bula rhi thi ki mere se milne aja milne aja but mere parents kisi reason ki wjha s nhi ja pa rhe the to ek din meri mummy ka mann kra raat ko ki unse batt kru but papa n kha kafi late hogya h abh phone matt kro to wo saoo gyi.
Neend me meri Naani unke sapne m ayi and kehti tu mujhe milne nhi ayi na abh me tujhe kabhi nhi milu gi and subhe 6am naani was declared dead.
Same has happened with my father, Dadi had died in that incident.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
SO there is something i have here.Some old timer members might remember that my cousin had blood cancer,and he had asked me to come and meet him(he was 6 when he died).He said come quick,make you get here and dont be late and i am not here(yup he said that).

I said okay i will try to make it happen(this was in december 2019),i was about to board the flight and i was told that he died.

Not paranormal but i guess he had some intuition.

mehrotraprince

Country flag
This is not ghost or paranormal activity, this is called sixth sense. I too have foreseen something in my life.

15 years back during one evening i saw something in my dream during a nap, guess what? after 30-40 minutes it really happened, exactly as i saw.

A chauhan

Country flag
SO there is something i have here.Some old timer members might remember that my cousin had blood cancer,and he had asked me to come and meet him(he was 6 when he died).He said come quick,make you get here and dont be late and i am not here(yup he said that).

I said okay i will try to make it happen(this was in december 2019),i was about to board the flight and i was told that he died.

Not paranormal but i guess he had some intuition.
What happened to the voices of a lady ghost around your house ?

A chauhan

Country flag
Dwarka Delhi ghost story, please go through the thread :-

A chauhan

Country flag
i should not have read this......me sleeping alone man......i will keep lights on
That place after building of temple there has become normal as reported. Still that tree is strange. It is situated just in the middle of the road, it was not cut at the time of road construction.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles