Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
sarcasm mode on************
i have ghost in my house.....lets call her kashmora ..kashmora loves to make my life a hell....kashmora is staying in my house from 22yrs...kashmora won't go to bed w/o drinking a glass milk with sugar....let me share some mysterious things happened in few yrs back.....devil breaks or do something wrong i get beating by mum n dad....she got long hair n nails...she applies diff colour paint to her nails...she think i get scared by those nails....devil is shit scared of dark....always wakes me at night whenever she wants to get water from kitchen....we get monthly pocket money...devil demands me to share my pocket money while she dont share her money with anyone....she is pure vegan....this kashmora devil loves pizza and burgers , coke.....kashmora loves food and i wonder why kashmora never puts on weight even after it eats like a pig....devil took house into its control..parents ask devils suggestion b4 doing anything....3months back we painted our house....colours were devils choice...colour combination sucks....devils choice in everything...this devil keeps eye on me n snoops to catch me red handed while i am doing something wrong...so that devil can blackmail me and extort money or help from me .....
kindly pls give me some helpful tips to deal with this.....dont ask me to chant hanuman chalisa.....i tired....in return devil chants mahishasura mardini stotram.....

Waanar

Country flag
Alright, I have 3 stories. Will post em one by one then delete em after comms blackout in Kashmir ends.

This shit happened in 2009 IIRC. My brother-in-law and his friends were attending a wedding 200 km from Meerut where their hostel was. Their buddy on the wheel was drunk and many of the guys were also drunk on the return trip. Back then, the roads were somewhat bumpy so they let the drunk guy drive cuz he couldn't speed up (I know, #logic).
When they came on a highway, the guy put the pedal to the metal and went almost 140 km/h. Theirs was a brand new jeep. From a distance of maybe 200 metres, they saw a woman crossing the road. They honked and she got out of the way of the car. At 100 metres, that woman (in green salwar kurta) walked back, literally reversed like rewinding a tape and held her arms outstretched like a cross.The guys started freaking out screaming at the driver because if they tried slowing down now, either the vehicle would crash into the rails or it would be too late. Still, they managed to get the car under 70 as the vehicle finally crushed the woman. As my brother describes it, the car felt like it went over a speed breaker with a sickening "crunch" sound.
This was a dark night so, even after stopping, the vehicle's headlight faced away from where the woman had been run over and they couldn't see very well after they stopped. One guy had this great idea to check on the woman. They got off and could make out the crumpled figure in the dark. Another guy had one of those old phones like Samsung guru that comes with a piss-poor flashlight. My brother-in-law asked him to come with the phone and help him see. As soon as they got closer, the guy with the torch remarked, with a shaky voice "Bhai, abhi bhi khari hai."

My brother saw in that direction, saw the woman was still standing the same way, unscathed, her back turned to them, and they all ran back to the jeep.
The next morning, some of the boys went back there but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing came in the news. No one reported a woman run over.

Tvastr

Country flag
Around 2002 I spotted a UFO from above the airplane hovering below us over Mumbai. It was spherical shaped and brushed metallic in colour. Many of the passengers saw it too. Alas I was too young to research more about it. I'd say the radius would be about a 100m from the shadow it projected on the ground compared to the shadow of the plane (a wild estimate based on my memory)

Deathstar

Country flag
Alright, I have 3 stories. Will post em one by one then delete em after comms blackout in Kashmir ends.

This shit happened in 2009 IIRC. My brother-in-law and his friends were attending a wedding 200 km from Meerut where their hostel was. Their buddy on the wheel was drunk and many of the guys were also drunk on the return trip. Back then, the roads were somewhat bumpy so they let the drunk guy drive cuz he couldn't speed up (I know, #logic).
When they came on a highway, the guy put the pedal to the metal and went almost 140 km/h. Theirs was a brand new jeep. From a distance of maybe 200 metres, they saw a woman crossing the road. They honked and she got out of the way of the car. At 100 metres, that woman (in green salwar kurta) walked back, literally reversed like rewinding a tape and held her arms outstretched like a cross.The guys started freaking out screaming at the driver because if they tried slowing down now, either the vehicle would crash into the rails or it would be too late. Still, they managed to get the car under 70 as the vehicle finally crushed the woman. As my brother describes it, the car felt like it went over a speed breaker with a sickening "crunch" sound.
This was a dark night so, even after stopping, the vehicle's headlight faced away from where the woman had been run over and they couldn't see very well after they stopped. One guy had this great idea to check on the woman. They got off and could make out the crumpled figure in the dark. Another guy had one of those old phones like Samsung guru that comes with a piss-poor flashlight. My brother-in-law asked him to come with the phone and help him see. As soon as they got closer, the guy with the torch remarked, with a shaky voice "Bhai, abhi bhi khari hai."

My brother saw in that direction, saw the woman was still standing the same way, unscathed, her back turned to them, and they all ran back to the jeep.
The next morning, some of the boys went back there but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing came in the news. No one reported a woman run over.
Thats called hallucination under the influence of alcohol aka talli hona

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
100 m? Do you know how long 100 meters is?
Ever ran a 100 m race?
That too radius , so diameter 200 freaking meters , just try to imagine a 100 meter track ,double it and try to visualize a circle , you will know why it sounds absurd.

Btw 100m radius will give an area of approx 31416 sq meters that is approximately equal to 7.76 acre of land area.
If you know how big an acre of land look like then imagine 7.7 times of that and Imagine it FLYING .
Sirji, don’t interrupt him... after all he is smarter than everyone else here at DFI... ;)

mayfair

i have ghost in my house.....lets call her kashmora ..kashmora loves to make my life a hell....kashmora is staying in my house from 22yrs...
kindly pls give me some helpful tips to deal with this.....dont ask me to chant hanuman chalisa.....i tired....in return devil chants mahishasura mardini stotram.....
When's your anniversary??????????????

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
I did spotted a udden khatola for split second. Not sure how it looked like as many yrs passed and saw for split second only but something like the pushpak viman not 100% sure it went very fast

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
100 m? Do you know how long 100 meters is?
Ever ran a 100 m race?
That too radius , so diameter 200 freaking meters , just try to imagine a 100 meter track ,double it and try to visualize a circle , you will know why it sounds absurd.

Btw 100m radius will give an area of approx 31416 sq meters that is approximately equal to 7.76 acre of land area.
If you know how big an acre of land look like then imagine 7.7 times of that and Imagine it FLYING .
Other than Ghost stories this is Undesignated Pseudo bakchodi thread

Willy3

Country flag
i have ghost in my house.....lets call her kashmora ..kashmora loves to make my life a hell....kashmora is staying in my house from 22yrs...kashmora won't go to bed w/o drinking a glass milk with sugar....let me share some mysterious things happened in few yrs back.....devil breaks or do something wrong i get beating by mum n dad....she got long hair n nails...she applies diff colour paint to her nails...she think i get scared by those nails....devil is shit scared of dark....always wakes me at night whenever she wants to get water from kitchen....we get monthly pocket money...devil demands me to share my pocket money while she dont share her money with anyone....she is pure vegan....this kashmora devil loves pizza and burgers , coke.....kashmora loves food and i wonder why kashmora never puts on weight even after it eats like a pig....devil took house into its control..parents ask devils suggestion b4 doing anything....3months back we painted our house....colours were devils choice...colour combination sucks....devils choice in everything...this devil keeps eye on me n snoops to catch me red handed while i am doing something wrong...so that devil can blackmail me and extort money or help from me .....
Haha...find a suitable guy and arrange her marriage....then you both have husband and jija to ride on his shoulder

Berkut

Country flag
I heard this (I think this was near Basantar). 1965 war, a tank column was being led by the legendary Hanut Singh. They encountered a minefield. Time was of the essence. The commander (Shri Hanut ji) performed a tantrik ceremony (details unknown). Then resumed leading the column. All tanks in a single file. Not a single tank got taken by a mine. The next day they inflicted devastation on the enemy.
A ceremony was again conducted when there was a lull in action.
Officers and men close to the legendary General mention guardedly that sahab was deeply spiritual and had knowledge of tantr vidya. It's not spoken about much as today's society, even Indian society doesn't understand these things and resorts to ridicule and tarnish the image of the sadhaka.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I'll tell 2 short real horror experiences tomorrow afternoon.:)

A chauhan

Country flag
A similar ghost haunted me for 2 decades, thanks to my jeeju who took her away :yawn:

A chauhan

Country flag
Ok, ghost time !

This story is narrated by my office colleague Sahu sir. When he was 16, he with his friends used to go for morning walk/run. One day when @4am they were starting their walk his relative who used to switch on and off street lights asked them to come with him to Mahadev Ghat (Kharun river Ghat of my city), when they approached no one was there but they heard a woman talking to an infant near a tree beside river. She was saying like "main tujhe khoob pyar karungi, padhaungi, likhaungi, bada aadami banaungi".

They looked carefully, the woman was wearing white saree and was sitting beneath the tree and she was holding an infant by infant's one strand of hair and the infant was hanging at her face. They were shocked, and suddenly the woman realized that she is being watched, she dropped the infant who was instantly buried in the ground and she just disappeared.

Seeing this they all were frightened and came back.

A chauhan

Country flag
Ok, ghost time !

This story is narrated by my office colleague Sahu sir. When he was 16, he with his friends used to go for morning walk/run. One day when @4am they were starting their walk his relative who used to switch on and off street lights asked them to come with him to Mahadev Ghat (Kharun river Ghat of my city), when they approached no one was there but they heard a woman talking to an infant near a tree beside river. She was saying like "main tujhe khoob pyar karungi, padhaungi, likhaungi, bada aadami banaungi".

They looked carefully, the woman was wearing white saree and was sitting beneath the tree and she was holding an infant by infant's one strand of hair and the infant was hanging at her face. They were shocked, and suddenly the woman realized that she is being watched, she dropped the infant who was instantly buried in the ground and she just disappeared.

Seeing this they all were frightened and came back.
Second story by him,

Sarkatta Ghost.

At his muhalla there was a mad woman who lived in a broken decrepit house. It was said that she was controlled by a ghost. One day Sahu and his friends were playing around that home, suddenly they saw someone at the door of that house. When they looked carefully they saw that the mad woman was standing at her door and a Sarkatta ghost (headless ghost) was standing beside her, he had eyes on his chest. Looking at this the kids screamed and ran away.:biggrin2:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles