Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What is it.????

===================================================
Interesting Thread.

Time for me to post one story from my college days. (around 2007 i guess)

So I have this friend during my engineering college days. He is a very bold and tough guy. He is not the kind to make stories. If anything, he will laugh at you if you tell him you saw a ghost.

So we are in the core committee. We work late in the night and have fun for preparation of the festivals coming in a couple of days. We leave at around 12.30am from the college. I get on my bike and leave. My friend walks from another secluded way (inside college campus) to the bus stop to catch a bus home.

Next day we meet and my friend is smoking more than usual. I ask him what happened. He didn't say anything the first few times but then couldn't hold it in any longer and pulled me aside. He says "Please don't tell anyone. But something happened last night".

I had just left on my bike and he started walking on the lonely way. On the way to the bus stop, this narrow lane comes in where on the left side there is a fence behind which there is a botany garden. On the right side there is a barb wire fence and a temple & ground behind it. The road is around 100m long and once you enter it, you can't go either way, just front or back.

He enters the road. Its very dark. Only the light from far off street lights shows. He is looking down and walking ahead. He casually looks in front and sees a girl in a red dress walking towards him around 30metres away. He doesn't think of it too much and keeps walking. As the girl starts getting closer, he starts feeling closer and creepier. He doesn't know why. The girl has her hair over her shoulders which cover half of her torso.

To confirm, he looks at her legs. Her legs are pointing the right way, but he gets the shock of his life. She wasn't walking..... she was gliding about 6 inches above the ground. He gets shit scared but freezes. Doesn't know what to do. As the girl is also quite close, he doesn't want to run back. So he keeps walking ahead.

He makes up his mind not to look at her. But unable to hold himself back when the girl gets too close, he looks at her. (I could see the fear in his eyes when he came to this point). It was full of dread). He sees a face, a face he cannot describe. Just at that moment, the OM pendant on his neck breaks in half. That's when he bolts.

For the next few weeks, he kept getting occasional dreams calling his name.

I asked him many times to tell me what did she look like. He just kept saying "Believe me, I want to tell you. But there is simply no way I can describe it. I try, but I can't"

The same day in the evening, I asked a couple of old watchmen there if they saw any girl walking around last night. They asked me straight away "Are you talking about the girl in the red dress?". I said yes. They said just don't look at her and keep walking. She was the ghost of a girl murdered there in early nineties.
This !!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Sleep paralysis,Anyone ?
http://i.imgur.com/iFrT2J4.jpg[/I

I had a different sort of experience.One day i was watching a youtube video on wisdom tooth extraction.In the video an animation on wisdom tooth extraction was being played but it has some specific soundtrack that 'triggered something' in my head and i immediately fainted or dunno what happened with me,but i was seeing weird colourful things that kept changing rapidly (Like a video game was glitching in my head or what) and it kept playing until the music stopped.It was a scary experience for me.Later i googled bout it and i found out there's indeed something called '[B]Auditory Hallucinations[/B]' and i might have experienced same thing,but i can tell ya these things are extremely unpleasant to experience.[/QUOTE]

bro ...even I had similiar experience.
I was watching a video. In that an anaconda was mauling a goat.
Suddenly my breath rate increased. I donno what happened next.
Aftersome time found my sister trying to wake me.
I was lying on floor...with headphones on.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So when I was in 12th grade, I used to attend night tuition class because my parents were delusional enough to think I could be an IITian like @Hiranyaksha

Instead of taking the main road I used to come back home at 11:00 PM taking the longer windy road through some villages and then a long stretch of dark unlit road surrounded by conserved forest on both sides. After the end of the road, there was a Sufi shrine.

So one day just as I was about to get on the unlit road, I saw a tall figure with his face and head covered in a shawl (this is common in North India as @aditya10r can attest). I assumed he wanted a ride so I stopped my Enfield Bullet and asked him where he wanted to go. Without a word he got on the back of my bike. I thought this was a bit strange but started driving. As soon as I got to the shrine, I turned around to ask him which way he wanted to go as the road forked off in two directions. Strange, he was gone!

I was a bit freaked out but being my young carefree self, I thought no more of it and went home and forgot about it. A few weeks later, I was coming back from tuition and the same thing happened to me again. Same routine, a figure wrapped in shawl and he got on my bike and I gave him a ride only to find him gone near the shrine! You might ask why I stopped again or didn't pay attention based on my previous experience. Well, I had completely forgotten about it, not being a superstitious or paranoid person. But now it all came back and I resolved not to take the route again and started taking the main road like regular people.

Again, I had forgotten about this occurrence when suddenly one night just as I was about to sleep, somebody started banging on my house door. It was a friend of mine who had taken the same route and he was hysterical! I asked him what happened and he recounted the same experience as I had experienced twice. He was in near tears with fright specially because he had gone to another friend before me and that guy hadn't believed him!

Anyway, that is my ghost story and it happened at a time when I was neither religious, superstitious or easily scared. Strange thing is after this happened, my friend's mom did a havan or something (sorry if I got the name wrong, not familiar with Hindu rituals) to get rid of any "evil shadow" as Indians call it. As soon as the pandit started chanting, the ceiling fan fell off the roof and this was in the middle of winter when it was not even in use! And for some reason I lost all my appetite and lost a lot of weight even though Doctors said there was nothing wrong with me. My appetite recovered after a few months and my mom told me she had gone to a lot of different pandits and evidently one had done something that worked. :laugh:

So moral of story is, want to lose weight? Find a ghost.
A lot of Indian girls can take this help!!

Amrk

Country flag
WHy keep water bottle every night when u don't drink yourself and only chudail does?

Throw away the bottle, kill the chudail!!
Or try to poison the water, just make sure you're not the one drinking it in your sleep!
Oh no, bad advice, what if the chudail gets no water, feels thirsty and tries to drink his blood instead, he will be in a real bloody mess then.
@aditya10r bhai better to try seducing the lady, you get over your ex, the lady gets some satisfaction, we get a nice story, everybody is happy.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Oh no, bad advice, what if the chudail gets no water, feels thirsty and tries to drink his blood instead, he will be in a real bloody mess then.
@aditya10r bhai better to try seducing the lady, you get over your ex, the lady gets some satisfaction, we get a nice story, everybody is happy.

@aditya10r

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
WHy keep water bottle every night when u don't drink yourself and only chudail does?

Throw away the bottle, kill the chudail!!
I have done that too,water did not disappear from the bottle but the voices would become very painful to hear.

Or try to poison the water, just make sure you're not the one drinking it in your sleep!
I have also thought about it but then dropped it because that may anger that spirt.
Bhai,i want to stay away from my ex like,1000000000 kilometeres away,adn you are asking me to fuck her.

ISS JANAM MEIN TOH KABHI NAHI THOKUNGA.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Triple post...........................

A chauhan

Country flag
I have done that too,water did not disappear from the bottle but the voices would become very painful to hear.

I have also thought about it but then dropped it because that may anger that spirt.

Bhai,i want to stay away from my ex like,1000000000 kilometeres away,adn you are asking me to fuck her.

Ok try this, first day - keep bottle near your bed, second day - six feet away, third day - near your room door, fourth day - out of room :D

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Ok try this, first day - keep bottle near your bed, second day - six feet away, third day - near your room door, fourth day - out of room :D
Done that bro,i have kept bottle outside my room and balcony and it did not help,rather it intensified the voices.

=============================================

Willy2

Well..It's not a ghost story actually.........But involve goddess.....

I heard this story from one of our old maid...my town is on the bank of Ganges and has an old Oxbow lake ..on the bank of that lake we have an very old kali mata temple...it's famous for being very powerful shrine of her...The story belongs to an old lady whose husband died long ago..and only her daughter left.....I forget some information though but the lady need money for some reason....probably for her daughters treatment...but fail to get any help ..so she stroll down the bank of the lank ..opposite site of temple bank..suddenly she saw a lady in red saari .long open hair upto the waist...she seated on the banks and playing with the water with her feet...once the lady came nearer to her..the figure suddenly look at her..she is very beautiful middle age woman with sharp nose-large eyes..but very dark and glowing and her eyes have a special aggressiveness....she told her that her husband said that he left some money for her under a local banyan tree...old lady was shocked ..she asked how it's possible her husband was dies long ago..but the figure insist to go and check...she need to dig the spot where the only string of banyan touches the ground...she "ordered her" to get them....her daughter on the verge of death ..wishing that she is't joking the old lady ran to the spot and find the only string of banyan which touches the ground..and just by removing a little soil she find out gold coins....after getting those when she run to thank that mysterious lady back....but she was't there.............
It's believe that Maa Kalli herself was there to help that old lady...........It's hard to explain the story in english..the bengali definition of the lady run shiver through ur spine.......

Amrk

Country flag

Bhai, you didn't get me. I am not talking about about your ex, I am talking about the lady who drinks water from your bottle at night.:wink:
On a serious note, going by the no. of times you talk about your ex, there are some residual feelings yet, go find a pretty girl, have some fun. There is a reason for rebound sex being such a popular cliche.
Anyways how are you, how is life?How is your cousin.

A chauhan

Country flag
Done that bro,i have kept bottle outside my room and balcony and it did not help,rather it intensified the voices.

=============================================
Then inform your parents bro since it's turning creepy... Resolve the issue before it changes your mentality...

Edit - keep hanuman chalisa with you for mental strength, I used to keep it with me when I lived in "throat choking bangle wearing chudail house".

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Bhai, you didn't get me. I am not talking about about your ex, I am talking about the lady who drinks water from your bottle at night.:wink:
On a serious note, going by the no. of times you talk about your ex, there are some residual feelings yet, go find a pretty girl, have some fun. There is a reason for rebound sex being such a popular cliche.
Anyways how are you, how is life?How is your cousin.
My plan remains the same,avoid any advance towards life.Not to get in any kind of relationship for at least 6 years.

Focus on self development and make ship load of money.

I actually and honestly want to see her burn,she is a problem now as she ha started living in my street,i just fear that she does not do anything that risks me.

And life is going smooth and perfect and my cousin has started doing well,he sometimes get fevers and pain in legs but that is fine,it is usual as he sometimes get caught with infection.We have to maintain utmost level of hygiene,for an instance his clothes are washed twice a day and home is cleaned 3 times every day.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles