Germany Shocked: Muslims “massively” Molest & RAPE women on New Year's Eve

Country flag
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/kati...ns-of-refugees-from-terror-hot-spots-n2109616

Katie Pavlich

Surprise: Germany Has No Clue Where at Least 600,000 Refugees From Terror Hot Spots Are Located
Jan. 25, 2016
The serious and dangerous consequences of wide open, European border policy are becoming clearer by the day. For months we've seen an influx of "refugees" from terrorism hot spots in the Middle East and Africa. Now, hundreds-of-thousands of them can't be accounted for.

Europeans living in countries like Germany, Norway, Denmark and others were promised by their elected officials that government agencies would keep track of refugees pouring into the country. Now, Germany has lost track of at least 600,000 refugees who entered the country with little-to-no vetting. What could possibly go wrong?

In the wake of massive sexual assaults perpetrated by Muslim migrants on New Year's Eve, and the threat of jihadists infiltrating the sudden mass influx of "refugees," Germany admitted on Thursday that it has lost track of 600,000 asylum seekers.

By the end of 2015 Germany had registered 1.1 million asylum seekers under its EASY system, that records little data other than the applicant's country of origin, reports the British Daily Mail late Thursday.

But German Interior Ministry spokesperson Dr. Harald Neymanns admitted that over half-a-million of the migrants have gone unaccounted for, raising serious concerns.
In an effort to offer an explanation for the missing refugees, German officials have argued some refugees may have left the country for another country in Europe. Considering the German government isn't communicating with other governments about the status and location of refugees, this doesn't make the situation any better, in fact, it makes it worse.
This kind of incompetency doesn't just allow Islamic terrorists, who regularly take advantage of western generosity and naivete, to freely travel Europe, but also allows them to travel back and forth to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria for training.

Meanwhile in the U.S., the Obama administration has lost track of thousands of individuals whose visas were pulled after suspected links to terrorism.

A US State Department official admitted on Thursday that US President Barack Obama's administration is not sure where thousands of foreigners in the US who had their visas pulled over terror suspicions currently are.

Michele Thoren Bond, assistant secretary for the Bureau of Consular Affairs, made the admission at a House oversight hearing that was investigating immigrant vetting processes so as to prevent terror attacks, reports Fox News.

Bond said that the US had revoked over 122,000 visas since 2001, including 9,500 over terrorism concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
BTW Even in this thread we Indians show our White Worship-ness

Few months before 300 Nigerian girls(xians) were abducted&raped by Muslims(boko haram) no thread no discussion.

Every year 1000 Hindu&xian girls are raped&converted in Porkistan by Paki muslims no thread no discussion.
200 white women molested&6/7 white women are gang raped by Muslims long thread and full discussion. :frusty:
I am thinking the same. Why give a f@ck if some white ape first world b8tch is getting molested by a 7th century muzzie neanderthal on a new years eve. We have enough of our problems to deal with....

Btw them girls should have stayed in kitchen and made some good meal for their family instead of going out and getting drunk. They deserve it and got it coming :lol:

TFX

Country flag
Not exactly. I have had friends from Tatarstan and Bashkortostan, who are Turkic people. I just don't like Turkey, and moreover, I am beginning to dislike the type of ideological grooming that is going on in Turkey right now. Never liked them since I became aware of the Armenian Genocide.

IIRC, I head read that since most refugees are going through Turkey, there are many Turks or Turkey backed Jihadis who are being pushed along with the refugees.
And why did they make you a mod,shows the quality of this site,you fucking racist idiot,you dumb moron.
Use your fucking brain,idiot.
See dumbazz,i dont call all Indians idiots,just fvcking real dumb racists like yourself,DID A TURK FVCK YOU IN YOUR FVCKING AZZ,FVCKFACE?
YOU ARE A SCUMBAG,SH!THEAD!

pmaitra

And why did they make you a mod,shows the quality of this site,you fucking racist idiot,you dumb moron.
Use your fucking brain,idiot.
See dumbazz,i dont call all Indians idiots,just fvcking real dumb racists like yourself,DID A TURK FVCK YOU IN YOUR FVCKING AZZ,FVCKFACE?
YOU ARE A SCUMBAG,SH!THEAD!
:blah::blah::blah:

Considering the people of Turkey overwhelmingly elected Erdogan and his minion Davidson/Davidovich/Davutoglu (360 degree opposed to ISIS), the entire nation of Turkey is maligned.

If I were in charge of whatever European country you live in, I'd chuck you out immediately.

The real Turks live East of India, in Xinjiang province of the People's Republic of China. Don't be worked up about your fake identity.

TFX

Country flag
:blah::blah::blah:

Considering the people of Turkey overwhelmingly elected Erdogan and his minion Davidson/Davidovich/Davutoglu (360 degree opposed to ISIS), the entire nation of Turkey is maligned.

If I were in charge of whatever European country you live in, I'd chuck you out immediately.

The real Turks live East of India, in Xinjiang province of the People's Republic of China. Don't be worked up about your fake identity.
Whom did you suck up to that they made you a mod,cause you are dumb as fvck.
The Turks you refer to are Uyghurs,they are Turkic people,Kazakh,Kyrgyz,Turkmen,Azeri,Uzbek,Altay,Saha(Yakuts),Gagavuz,Tartar and many more are all Turkic people,Turkiye and Cyprus Turks are called Turks.
See dumbazz,i helped you out.
You are a disgrace to the Indian people,Dumbazz.

pmaitra

NO,THEY FVCKED HIS AZZ,THATS WHY,THE MORON.
Your words translated into action would be no different from that of those rapists in Cologne, Germany.

Whom did you suck up to that they made you a mod,cause you are dumb as fvck.
The Turks you refer to are Uyghurs,they are Turkic people,Kazakh,Kyrgyz,Turkmen,Azeri,Uzbek,Altay,Saha(Yakuts),Gagavuz,Tartar and many more are all Turkic people,Turkiye and Cyprus Turks are called Turks.
See dumbazz,i helped you out.
You are a disgrace to the Indian people,Dumbazz.
Whatever. Anybody who is even 1% Turkic becomes member of pan-Turkicism, according to your logic, innit? You do understand that all those peoples you mentioned have many more components other than Turkic, or not? Oh wait, I am talking to a representative of a people that don't even acknowledge the Armenian genocide, and make money by trading in ISIS oil.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful Turkic vocabulary. Indeed, a remarkable civilization, if the word is remotely applicable.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Two reasons:
1. Our sensitivities are selfish and we're more tuned towards places that we consider more profitable and cool.
2. Germany being a developed (perceived powerful) country was far less expected to face such an incident; compared to an ever disturbed African country. Hence generated much more surprise.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
At least they finally stopped trying to hide it. So shameful that the government would try to hide such a thing to further their political and national agenda whilst sacrificing their own.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles