German Technology at Its best

vishal_lionheart

Today, I have watched beautiful video of German Engineering.

The vertical take-off 1969 - the D0-31 and E-3 air carriers. They have always fascinated her audience: vertical takeoff aircraft. Also German inventors have studied in the 60-Ziger years with the development of such an aircraft. Also for the military is an interesting development at that time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ The point is to get our engineers to reach that level of efficiency. Once these Germans if hired finish their contract, they will leave. But what of our own engineers? And we have a HUGE pool of those. So it is best that we learn through mistakes. German collaboration is already increasing with India and if MRCA takes Typhoons, then expect even more cooperation.

snoop

awesome!! the americans were dreaming when the german have built them

Blackwater

german enginering is always the best. Japanese and American car never beat the Germans. German car are best in there class.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^^ The point is to get our engineers to reach that level of efficiency. Once these Germans if hired finish their contract, they will leave. But what of our own engineers? And we have a HUGE pool of those. So it is best that we learn through mistakes. German collaboration is already increasing with India and if MRCA takes Typhoons, then expect even more cooperation.
There is no dearth of talent and brains in India. They need experience!

Goi needs to invest properly and start an initiative.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is no dearth of talent and brains in India. They need experience!

Goi needs to invest properly and start an initiative.
There is, unfortunately it all goes to US, UK, Canada and Australia!!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Yeah, but now with your economies in dump, slowly they are coming back to their motherland !
The company I used to work for in the UK was taken over by Tata steel, they replaced all the upper management and entry positions with Indians. Last I heard it was up to half my old division was Indian.

JayATL

Yeah, but now with your economies in dump, slowly they are coming back to their motherland !
coming back is getting very attractive. however, for some of us it is going to be cultural shock , not as Indian family / social cultural, but corporate cultural, infrastructure available, laws, discipline, traffic, congestion, different level of rights and freedoms.

It gets very difficult after ones has a regimented, disciplined life here for decades. people in India work hard, very hard 12hrs a days at times and then there is the commute - what a massive waste of time. I don't know- I have thought many a times to move back, I have a job that pays extremely well and I can do my work from home. I can do it from anywhere in the world. But I'm just wary, what will a house internet speed be? will it be reliable, will the telephone lines be reliable. Can i work from home or will the noise levels outside just drive me nuts! .. Its quite getting used to when you have not lived in India in decades and it was rather quieter, less congested when you left. but that Love of country draws you in- for me starting point would be dual citizenship offered by India and the US allows me to have it. I guess I have to be a citizen to own property even if I was born India?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles