General VK Singh Straight talk

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ex General V.K.Singh in straight talk backs Indian private industry to play big role in future to make India self reliant in producing defence equipment , he took a dig on Finance minister, Politicians,DRDO, DPSU's & Corruption:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Ex General V.K.Singh in straight talk backs Indian private industry to play big role in future to make India self reliant in producing defence equipment , he took a dig on Finance minister, Politicians,DRDO, DPSU's & Corruption:thumb:

Great Great,Future National security adviser ,:india:

he is the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Decklander

If you guys read our history, you will find that we never lost war for lack of brain and bravery but for lack of better weapons. We had a very good armament industry before the muslim came in. They destroyed our armament industry and the knowledge base. even Alexander was so impressed with our metallery that he specially requested Porus for an Indian made sword as Indian swords made of wootz steel were far superior to what greeks had.
I fully agree with what General has stated in this chat. we again have very good abilities to develop best weapons but this system of bribes will not work if we have Indian products and that means that our politicians will not be able to make money.
If you guys wud recall, I had stated in MBT Arjun vs T-90 thread that our gun mettalergy is superior to that of russians and same has now been proved even by Gen V K Singh wherein he states that muzzle velocity of INSAS and that of IFG is far superior to any such weapon any where in the world. My point stands proven.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Next election and Anthony, our current Defence Minister throwing up his hands to corruption, I will not surprised that Gen. V . K Singh may become the Defennce Minister. Somehow corruption in imported hardware has to be mended. A no nonsense General like V K Singh is the right choice. For this to happen, an election and electoral defeat of Congress is per-requisite. Right now, the whole civilian Defence establishment is set against him. Also against him are the two retired Chief of Army Staff, who were working against him in the background. Views of the current Defence chief are not known. Since his elevation is attributed to Gen J J Singh background work, he probablly is set against V K Singh.

V K Singh's elevation will send shudders thru the arms merchants who bribe their way around.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles