Gau rakshak dal Punjab

Phenom

It would if you know the difference between Hungary and Hungry.

warriorextreme

Country flag
To the average american something seems real weird about kids going hungary and delicious steaks walking around.
world hunger problem can be solved if people try to eat less meat...

I do like the notion of saving cows but other animals that people eat have lives too..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Today is a very sad day of my life as I was not able to stop a cow from being slaughtered.......

I asked the person where they are taking the cow and I got a very harsh response and they threatened me to go away and I went away helplessly.......

I don't know what to do, except to tell GOD to handle the persons in a very harsh manner........

:scared2::scared2::scared2:

:cry::cry::cry:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Soora so pahchaniye, je lade deen ke het,
Purja-purja kat mare, kabhu na chhade khet.

Rahul92

Today is a very sad day of my life as I was not able to stop a cow from being slaughtered.......

I asked the person where they are taking the cow and I got a very harsh response and they threatened me to go away and I went away helplessly.......

I don't know what to do, except to tell GOD to handle the persons in a very harsh manner........

:scared2::scared2::scared2:

:cry::cry::cry:
were do you stay in hyderabad .................... were did you encounter it

Rahul92

Let me give you a glimpse how even a small kid raises his voice against police
POLICE TRIED TO SNATCH COWS BOUGHT FOR QURBANI IN HYDERABAD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Last edited by a moderator:

Rahul92

THIS IS IN OTHER AREA OF HYDERABAD

Rahul92

Satish yadav of rakshak dal is back after major shootout

Iamanidiot

The OBCs in Hyd are going saffron?They always were saffron

Sukerchakia

By the way, Cows on Punjab's roads used to be a big headache, but now they have totally disappeared. When I asked people what happened, people told me that Hindu organizations such as RSS had started to take them to protected "cow centers" around the state, and off the roads. I found that to be something really constructive the RSS had done since demands had really started to grow in Punjab for cow slaughter. Kills two birds with one stone.
I can second that. The number of cows on Punjab roads has definitely reduced. It used to be a mess earlier.

I once had an argument with a shopkeeper when my Enfield hit a cow who suddely appeared on the street as they often do. He accused me of hurting a "Bejubaan Jaanwar" I told him to take the jaanwar to his home if he was that worried. He didnt know what to say.

Rahul92

Can any one tell whether these guys are Sikh Pandits or normal singhs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles