Games you played as kids

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
By 98 there where already PC games like Quake and i loved the Quake Arena!

I played the Atari in the 88 and the Contra in 94.
I got a PC in 2001.
And the first quake I played was Quake 4, never understood Kane's weird laugh at the end though.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I got a PC in 2001.
And the first quake I played was Quake 4, never understood Kane's weird laugh at the end though.
Quake-1 and Doom are all epic games, there was this game called Alladin in the older game consoles, i loved that to. However the first computer game i played was Doom or Prince of Persia in 1993. :)

Are you into PC games these days? What is the popular one these days?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Quake 2 is my all time favorite PC games
Ya Doom and Quake pretty much started the first person shoot out revolution. I have seen almost all the generations of video games, even the old Video Game parlor types! These days kids dont have that wonderful LUXURY of living through the whole computer game revolution from pace man to what ever gives these days.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Are you into PC games these days? What is the popular one these days?
I'm waiting for 11-11-11, TES 5:Skyrim World Wide launch, 300 hours of legendary gameplay.
My social life ends that day!!.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
No one can forget legendary Dangerous Dave 1990 on dos

Who knew one day we'll be playing games with 200+fps.......?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Played the trump cards too. The WWF( now WWE) cards and also cars. I think there were others too.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
In my neighborhood where we played cricket, a small gully with one big house with a huge garden was a ball eater. We lost quite a few balls there. It was a high walled house. So when we first ran out of money to buy balls, we devised a new way to make balls. We had these trees with some "cork" like stuff that use to fall off it. It was sticky with some seeds in it. Black in color. We hit that into a firm but sticky paste kind and rolled it into a round shape. There was this cycle repair guy who had these old tyre tubes. We cut those in thin strips and put it over that "cork" ball!! We were good to go!!!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
In my neighborhood where we played cricket, a small gully with one big house with a huge garden was a ball eater. We lost quite a few balls there. It was a high walled house.
Similar happened with me too. Tired of politely asking them to return our ball, one day we persuaded their kid to come by our ground. Then we beat the shit out of him & made him deliver goni (sack) full of balls back to us :D

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Similar happened with me too. Tired of politely asking them to return our ball, one day we persuaded their kid to come by our ground. Then we beat the shit out of him & made him deliver goni (sack) full of balls back to us :D
wtf!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Give peace a chance

Similar happened with me too. Tired of politely asking them to return our ball, one day we persuaded their kid to come by our ground. Then after he had so much fun playing with us, he delivered goni (sack) full of balls back to us :D
There, a happier story.:lol:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I have an Atari which i got when i was 5years old! Its still here next to me for some reason! :p

Then i got another game station which i cant remember but it has games like Contra..! :
i had nintendo...with a few cassettes

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
First game i played on pc

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
My first PC game, and still one of the best PC games ever made IMO:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles