Future of Greater Pashtunistan

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i once wrote about the laws of economy and likened them to the newtonian laws - well here's another take on that - what goes up CAN come down ( not must but can ) you see when pak was formed the indian people knew about it we made offers to them but they chose to leave and although we knew about it before hand we could just watch and see it happen

well the same is true about the balkanization of it - they know it is on the cards and there is just nothing substantial that can be done to prevent it happening

but watch what happens to iraq ..... will they break it up , if they do , then you can see it coming to our neighbor too .....watch that space.
@angeldude13
@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @apple @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan

@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@DingDong@ersakthivel@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run
@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indibomber@jackprince
@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit
@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer @sydsnyper
@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21@VIP@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

@Nicky G@FRYCRY @Chinmoy @Vishwarupa

@Akim @gadeshi @Gabriel92 @jouni
@ajtr @Zarvan @mussalman @Neo @safriz

Pashtoons are the most patrioric Pakistanis we have.
They form the second largest group within our army.
so was Zulfiqar bhutto , the most loyal pakistani and it was he who first spearheaded the quest for the RoP bomb ..... but it was just the opposite a few years later when he said the only big regret he had was that he didnt fight for an independent sindhudesh

given the opposrtunity to have their own independent homeland will be a game changer for the pakhtuns - once they really believe it is viable, they will go for it with the same force you have used tthem to attack other nations - now it might be turned inward instead !

Kashmir 'Unfinished Agenda of Partition,' Says Pakistan Army Chief Raheel Sharif
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/kash...says-pakistan-army-chief-raheel-sharif-768359
yes boyz , it is unfinished , we havent quite completed getting it all back

sydsnyper

Country flag
I doubt.... unless there is a mass unrest and groups like the taliban or isis gain major foothold in the region, which in itself seems distant given them being bedfellows with half of the paki military establishment.

There is another reason too, the paki establishment like assad's syria, is paranoid about this eventuality. Moreover they can stoop to dastardly inhumane measures to crush any burgeoning dissent - which rightfully we do not have the capacity to do in, say, Kashmir or the maoist infested areas. For example, we can never do a arb-e-kabz (or whatever roohani name they call it), in areas of insurgency to the extent of pummeling an entire region with full military might, blacking out media and putting the poverty ridden people through god knows what abuse.

But, lets watch how the ball rolls...

i once wrote about the laws of economy and likened them to the newtonian laws - well here's another take on that - what goes up CAN come down ( not must but can ) you see when pak was formed the indian people knew about it we made offers to them but they chose to leave and although we knew about it before hand we could just watch and see it happen

well the same is true about the balkanization of it - they know it is on the cards and there is just nothing substantial that can be done to prevent it happening

but watch what happens to iraq ..... will they break it up , if they do , then you can see it coming to our

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Pushtuns are the most integrated Pakistanis. Start traveling from Peshawar to Karachi via Lahore. All the food joints are Shinwaris. Lahore biggest markets like Shahalmi and Azam Cloth are predominately owned by Pushtun.
A very good friend of mine who was part of the Pushtunistan movement, i asked him about the independent Pushtunistan, he said we Pushtuns are not fools, our businesses are in Lahore and Karachi, why would we part our ways from Pakistan.

Reactions: Neo

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pushtuns are the most integrated Pakistanis. Start traveling from Peshawar to Karachi via Lahore. All the food joints are Shinwaris. Lahore biggest markets like Shahalmi and Azam Cloth are predominately owned by Pushtun.
A very good friend of mine who was part of the Pushtunistan movement, i asked him about the independent Pushtunistan, he said we Pushtuns are not fools, our businesses are in Lahore and Karachi, why would we part our ways from Pakistan.
Of course they will not openly acknowledge that they want freedom. Or else they will disappear the next day, just like the balochis.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have already thought it's future capital and it will be Kandhar. :D

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Of course and they told u that :)
They told everyone. Didn't you see the videos on YouTube? Or the humiliation that your so called PM suffered at UN?

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Neo

I love the Khalistan videos on yutube.

Neo

These delusional people think they know Pakistan beter than we do. :rofl:

bose

Country flag
These delusional people think they know Pakistan beter than we do. :rofl:
How about @Neo as Prime Minister of Independent Pashtunistan ??

Have you heard of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan and his brown shirts ??

Neo

My people are loyal to Pakistan. They will never be misled by foreign conspiracies to go against the center.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

but watch what happens to iraq ..... will they break it up , if they do , then you can see it coming to our neighbor too .....watch that space.
@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien @apple @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan

@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@DingDong@ersakthivel@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run
@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indibomber@jackprince
@Kunal Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99 @maomao @Neil@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit
@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer @sydsnyper
@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21@VIP@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

@Nicky G@FRYCRY @Chinmoy @Vishwarupa

@Akim @gadeshi @Gabriel92 @jouni
@ajtr @Zarvan @mussalman @Neo @safriz

so was Zulfiqar bhutto , the most loyal pakistani and it was he who first spearheaded the quest for the RoP bomb ..... but it was just the opposite a few years later when he said the only big regret he had was that he didnt fight for an independent sindhudesh

given the opposrtunity to have their own independent homeland will be a game changer for the pakhtuns - once they really believe it is viable, they will go for it with the same force you have used tthem to attack other nations - now it might be turned inward instead !

yes boyz , it is unfinished , we havent quite completed getting it all back
I doubt.... unless there is a mass unrest and groups like the taliban or isis gain major foothold in the region, which in itself seems distant given them being bedfellows with half of the paki military establishment.

There is another reason too, the paki establishment like assad's syria, is paranoid about this eventuality. Moreover they can stoop to dastardly inhumane measures to crush any burgeoning dissent - which rightfully we doï not have the capacity to do in, say, Kashmir or the maoist infested areas. For example, we can never do a arb-e-kabz (or whatever roohani name they call it), in areas of insurgency to the extent of pummeling an entire region with full military might, blacking out media and putting the poverty ridden people through god knows what abuse.

But, lets watch how the ball rolls...
If pakis could think that kashmir will be liberated from india even though terrorism is mostly crushed under the boot of Indian army and only 300 ~ terrorists are active in the valley according to army,then pashtunistan has a greater chance of becoming a free nation even more than baluchistan and kashmir.

Reasons being

1.compared to kashmir and baluchistan there are much greater number of armed fighters armed to the teeth with modern weapons like SAM.

2.Pakistan ( army,airforce) may force the fighters to go into hiding or move to Afghanistan temporarily but no army could could completely crush them be it mauryans or British.Now pashtun nationalism is on the risw on both side,they openly burn paki flags and pressuring Afghanistan to revoke Durand line.

3.zarb e azb is a failure just like their several previous offencive like rah e Nazt,every time the PA leaves the area talibs came back from their hideouts and massacre the FC every now and then while ISPR never give correct casualties.

4.Most importantly,free pashtunistan or not,what is important in Indian interest is that this armed struggle should keep going on for decades,cripple paki economy beyond repair and decay it from within.

Our response should be identical to Pakistan support to terrorism in kashmir and mainland India,they can call it indian sponsored terrorism as much as they want.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Pashtoons are the most patrioric Pakistanis we have.
They form the second largest group within our army.
Chalo sindh target karte ha wo to patriotic nahi ha [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Blackwater

My people are loyal to Pakistan. They will never be misled by foreign conspiracies to go against the center.

Which people

London wala qaid

Mr 10% zordari

Bilo rani bilawal

Ganja

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Neo

Sk Mujib ur Rahman was also loyal to Pakistan till the end... you treated him badly and the result for you to see.
East Pakistan was a mistake. Should have been a seperate independent country from the beginning. Except for religion we had nothing in common.

bose

Country flag
East Pakistan was a mistake. Should have been a seperate independent country from the beginning. Except for religion we had nothing in common.
Bengali Muslims are the true Inheritor to Pakistan... It is they who first to come up with the idea of Muslim League and two nation theory along with Urdu speaking Shias of UP and Ahmadias ... Where was Pastuns & Punjabi's then ?? .

see you still do not accept the failure of Pakistani people in 1971... that lead to division of Pakistan ...

A Pakistani Pastuns except for common religion have no commonality with Sindhi's...

Last edited:

Neo

Not having a political representation in pre independence politics does not make them less patritic. Remember they all voted for Pakistan. Bangla may produced good leaders nd speakers but the freedom struggle came from the populace not just the leaders. Sindhi, punjabi, pashtun, ballochi and kashmiri stood united and created Pakistan.
Banglas struggle and contribution is highly appreciated but again the two wings were seperated by a giant hostile neighbor and the Brits should hve thought about it.
I am glad BD got seperated. We have nothing in common.

bose

Country flag
Not having a political representation in pre independence politics does not make them less patritic. Remember they all voted for Pakistan. Bangla may produced good leaders nd speakers but the freedom struggle came from the populace not just the leaders. Sindhi, punjabi, pashtun, ballochi and kashmiri stood united and created Pakistan.
The Muslim League had poor response in election in Pustun, Punjab and Sindh areas... while they won most in Bengal & UP used to be called United Provinces then...

Banglas struggle and contribution is highly appreciated but again the two wings were seperated by a giant hostile neighbor and the Brits should hve thought about it. .
The giant hostile neighbor did not separated it... it is the policy of Pakistan that separated it... firing on Bengali Muslims asking for the rights to Bengali language was start of it... denying Mujib his legitimacy to govern based on electoral mandate etc etc...

I am glad BD got seperated. We have nothing in common.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles