Funny News Titles

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I think I can keep this thread alive as long as I browse Internet.

Please post funny news items titles here.

Ancient Indian

Anupam Kher, there's no need to complain: We have denied visas to Pakistanis as well

Anupam Kher, stop blaming PM Modi, you were denied Pakistan visa for your selective outrage and hypocrisy

J&K stalemate: Fresh mid-term polls in state will hurt PDP's Mehbooba, but will be catastrophic for BJP

Maneka's pre-natal sex-determination test idea is novel, but moral, ethical holes abound

Make child sex-determination must: Maneka Gandhi's idea is revolutionary, but it hasn't been thought out

Black money law: Carrot might have failed but stick should do the job

BJP's pre-election wish haunts party as Mehbooba Mufti delays formation of beti ki sarkar in Kashmir
To Rohith Vemula, on his birthday: We know who killed you, Mahatma Gandhi

Hyderabad suicide shows why Smriti Irani is India’s Joan of Farce: She can only make war, not peace

Ancient Indian

Tanzanian woman assault: How racism and malice goes beyond Bengaluru
Two years ago and a month before India chose a new prime minister, I met Tkay Noel. He was 22 at the time and graciously assumed his role as the ‘class jester’. We met in a bright room on the top floor of the Punjab College of Technical Education in Ludhiana and Tkay was regaling me and his friends with a story of a failed date. Or rather a non-existent one.

Tkay had come to Ludhiana from Zimbabwe with the intention of making Indian friends. He got talking to a Punjabi classmate who he admitted he fancied, but his intentions were intercepted by a Facebook message. “A guy who claimed to be her boyfriend asked me to keep away from her. So I had to cut off all contact,” he told us. The last thing he wanted was a fight sequence out of a Bollywood movie complete with jeeps filled with men driving over to beat him up.
reporting became first person now. God save the news industry. This girl is trying to divert the issue into a non- issue.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles