FSD: Gas suspension enters 10th day

Blackwater

FAISALABAD: The industrial sector of Faisalabad region has come to a halt as gas supply has been suspended for indefinite period, Geo News reported Monday.:taunt::taunt::lol::lol::lol:

The industries are without gas for the tenth consecutive day while the Sui Gas department told that the supply has been suspended for indefinite period. The authorities apprised that the decision to halt gas supply was taken after the difference between demand and supply widened.

Crises have hit the industrial zone as ten days have already passed without gas and the production process in textile mills has reduced to nil.

Some factories have resorted to utilize woods as fuel and are running the boilers by burning them as fuel. However, most of the factories are not functional for the past ten days that has adversely affected the daily-wage workers.

The workers as well as the industrialists in the city had strongly resented forced holidays due to week-long suspension of gas supply since December 8.

The workers said that they have been thrown out of employment, as the industry cannot run without gas supply, which remains suspended for the last ten days. They have exhausted whatever savings they had and now they and their families are left to face starvation.

Industrialists in the other hand complained that they are finding it difficult to meet their export orders as a result of suspension of gas supply that is incurring huge losses, while the country is also losing much needed foreign exchange.

The industrialists further said that industries were already running on 30% of their installed capacity due to six hours load-shedding of electricity and this suspension of gas supply for the last ten days has rendered the industrial wheel to a complete halt.

They further said that the textile sector is the worst hit as it would not be able to fulfill the export orders for Christmas and the New Year on the one hand while availing the EU Autonomous Trade Preference Scheme (AUTPS) 25% quota granted to Pakistan ending Dec 2012 and also affecting the exports under the Scheme in the beginning of 2013.

The workers have appealed to the government for an early restoration of gas supply to the industries here and save them from virtual starvation.

FSD: Gas suspension enters 10th day - geo.tv

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
active reserves stand at=27tcf
Demand=32-34tcf

even if we have gas loadshedding.bt we do have gas unlike you.forvever loadshedding i must say

Blackwater

active reserves stand at=27tcf
Demand=32-34tcf

even if we have gas loadshedding.bt we do have gas unlike you.forvever loadshedding i must say
It's not only gas load sheding but electricity load sheding, bomblasting, kidnapping, bhatakhori:sad::sad::tsk::tsk:

sad to see pak business man moving to Bangladesh with their investment leaving their pak watan behind:lol::lol:

Blackwater

@ farhaan

Electricity shortfall leads to unannounced loadshedding

PAKISTAN: The electricity shortfall increased to 5,000 MW in Pakistan on Wednesday.

The shortfall has led to an increase in the hours of unannounced loadhsedding in several cities of Punjab. In Lahore and other cities, unannounced loadshedding is being experienced every other hour.

Residents of Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sheikhupura, Sahiwal, Okara and Kasur are experiencing 10 hours of loadhsedding on a daily

basis.

:laugh::laugh::taunt::taunt::taunt::taunt:

Electricity shortfall leads to unannounced loadshedding - geo.tv

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
can pakistani members confirm the above news:taunt::taunt:
yess this is at present

well we had no loadshedding in the past

i still remember in 2001 when i came to pak for the first time.believe me we had no loadshedding
in 2006-07 one of my brother friend from Islamabad told me "yaar bannu kia ab to Islamabad main b 30mins ki loadshedding hoti ha Shaam ko"

so indeed PPP Has reversed the nation by atleast 10 years

while Superpower india still has loadshedding.nt as much as pakistan.bt i wonder does india even had electricity in 2000? or pre 2000?

15k mw shortfall in india at present.

Last edited:

Blackwater

yess this is at present

well we had no loadshedding in the past

i still remember in 2001 when i came to pak for the first time.believe me we had no loadshedding
in 2006-07 one of my brother friend from Islamabad told me "yaar bannu kia ab to Islamabad main b 30mins ki loadshedding hoti ha Shaam ko"

so indeed PPP Has reversed the nation by atleast 10 years

while Superpower india still has loadshedding.nt as much as pakistan.bt i wonder does india even have electricity in 2000? or pre 2000?

15k mw shortfall in india at present.
typical pakistani.:wave::wave:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles