From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

Galaxy

Country flag
So you were here to spread propaganda all along isn't it?

May be "pollute" minds with your propaganda and create hate.
LOL. I joined the forum for defense related news only. Don't you remember how i fought with Paki tariq on IDF and then joined here ? He banned me for raising his pak connection. You have weak memory as your wife said :)

Then i started to reply the Anti-RSS group on DFI who were doing false propaganda. Since, Nothing left to say and also many members are active who are good in exposing such groups. Hence, I don't need to reply all the time. That's why Inactive!!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Bhai mere .. chhota chhota likha karo , Etna bada padane ka man nahi karta :cool2:
Sorry, I have drafted my post in 6 paragraphs, may be its a technical problem that you can not see it in paragraphs but like a one big paragraph. I had same problem before but it wasn't the case when I started using google chrome.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
LOL. I joined the forum for defense related news only. Don't you remember how i fought with Paki tariq on IDF and then joined here ? He banned me for raising his pak connection. You have weak memory as your wife said :)

Then i started to reply the Anti-RSS group on DFI who were doing false propaganda. Since, Nothing left to say and also many members are active who are good in exposing such groups. Hence, I don't need to reply all the time. That's why Inactive!!
Mistake saar on your part. If your anti -anti RSS work is done, then go back to defence related topics. What's the use of becoming inactive. We are her to hear from you on the Army "coup" thing.

I read that you have no "friends" in star or staff, well you are mistaken. All of us are friends. Just like cricketers fight hard on the field but good friends off it. :D

I consider all as friends and you are one of them, DIL SE!

Bachchu Yadav

Sorry, I have drafted my post in 6 paragraphs, may be its a technical problem that you can not see it in paragraphs but like a one big paragraph. I had same problem before but it wasn't the case when I started using google chrome.
O yaar .. Main to masti le raha hun .. aap yun hi Emotional ho gaye !:taunt:

Galaxy

Country flag
Dear , Other forums are live due to moderators are moderate enough. Here Moderators act as Saddam Hussain ! (My way or high way)
I request you to spend sometime before giving such judgement. Mod/Admin are also member and they do have some POV too.

Most of the Admins/Mods don't agree with my POV still they are neutral in most of the cases as far as moderation is concerned. I must say, They are doing excellent job. :) Appreciate when it's due!

Galaxy

Country flag
Mistake saar on your part. If your anti -anti RSS work is done, then go back to defence related topics. What's the use of becoming inactive. We are her to hear from you on the Army "coup" thing.

I read that you have no "friends" in star or staff, well you are mistaken. All of us are friends. Just like cricketers fight hard on the field but good friends off it. :D

I consider all as friends and you are one of them, DIL SE!
Surely, Will do my best. It's all about difference of opinion and nothing personal. Hope every members take in that way. Afterall, we all are Indian with the same goal but with different path :)

Thanks. Really appreciated. I must confess, You are one of the "GEM" on DFI :)

Galaxy

Country flag
Before I sign off, I apologie to TRONIC and EJAZ if they felt i accused in wrong way. My intention was only with some specific POV and nothing personal. My strategy with Ejaz worked ;) and hopefully it will work with Tronic too :)

Have a nice long week-end ahead!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Before I sign off, I apologie to TRONIC and EJAZ if they felt i accused in wrong way. My intention was only with some specific POV and nothing personal. My strategy with Ejaz worked ;) and hopefully it will work with Tronic too :)

Have a nice week-end ahead!!
Looks like you have got yourself a nice long weekend.

You said you have political contacts. What are the they saying in dilli about the coup that wasn't?

Galaxy

Country flag
Looks like you have got yourself a nice long weekend.

You said you have political contacts. What are the they saying in dilli about the coup that wasn't?
Nothing specific from political circle but IMO, It was drama created of GoI with the help of Indian Express to create "FEAR" factor. Now, Government will use this fear factor to control Army chief and also signal to futuristic army chief to remain silent and don't go against the system and it's corruption in arms deal. It's just my opinion.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yeah, let's all vote BJP. :laugh:

The election campaign never ends!
Ok then. Vote for the perpetrators of the crimes and expect justice from them.:frusty:. But after that dont cry foul when it is not delivered. And again Dont protest to to release the Rojaoni fellow - its stupid, if you are voting for the same party responsible for the riots..

I'm not right wing, so I'm not buying this sugarcoated definition of right wing.
Then i am not right wing either and So is several right wingers here(but i am an economic center right person). Also give definition of right wing according to you and lets see if someone fits the profile

That hasn't been portrayed so far on this thread. I can only respond to what I see.
And what has been portrayed so far? THis thread is about the Hindu hatred among the Foreigners for a Stupid non sense reason.

What blogs?
The blog mentioned here here by galaxy.

No, rather, it looks more like insecurity of some right wing Hindus in repeatedly checking that Sikhs conform to this. Otherwise, to prop that up is so pointless; Dharma is merely a philosophy found in Indic religions, which again differs between Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism. Go and study the various concepts of Dharma instead of trying to copy the "Abrahamic" grouping.
As i said- Indic religions are all nearly same with only minor differences. They are all different religions al right but the root for them all is Hinduism, just like the root for Islam and Christianity is Judaism . Again- we right wingers accept that they are Indic religions and are similiar and have no prob with that. Its you who have been claiming that Sikhism Jumped down from Sky adn has no connection with Hinduism. It shows who is insecure:wave:. You are playing right into the hands of Galaxy and Karthic and other right wingers.

You'll never find any "genuine" link against the chaps you admire so much. ;) Enough links have already been posted, help yourself.
I dont admire anyone. In fact RSS is nearly non existant in my state. But i hear so highly from everyone-who provide links about it. After reading those links, i come to a conclusion.. Hence I am saying, give proof before making baseless accusation. Its nothing different from accusing you with Khalistani supporter. Hence, dont accuse without proof.:wave:

Again I stand by what i said- Give proof about RSS else stop this :bs: propaganda about it.

Last edited:

trackwhack

Everyday there are a new threads with the specific agenda of hate-mongering. The practitioners are the same, their intent and agenda is the same. We are dragging DFI through sludge. :tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That's BS bro. I never said that.

At first I thought it was your biases at play, however, now I'm beginning to think that you must have a very poor command over the English language, and are simply failing to grasp the posts.

This:
Because Congress, despite the bad blood, still has a far greater ideological appeal to Sikhs, who by nature are secular, and not right wing, than any other party.
does not articulate into "Congress is ideologically pro-Sikh and secular by nature". :laugh: (Infact, it's beyond me how you can be "Pro-Sikh" and "secular" at the same time).

Let me break it down for you;

This post does not say that Congress is "pro-Sikh", nor does it say Congress is "secular".

It says, Sikhs have a greater ideological appeal to Congress, because they are not Right wing, and by nature, the Sikhs are secular.

Easier to understand? Or still lost?
So Sikhs are voting to a Non-Secular party because they are Secular:lol::pound:? What logic is that?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Everyday there are a new threads with the specific agenda of hate-mongering. The practitioners are the same, their intent and agenda is the same. We are dragging DFI through sludge. :tsk:
What do you propose ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles