From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

Galaxy

Country flag
From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real

The last week has done much to educate me in the ethnic politics of South Asia. After writing this blog post criticizing those Canadian Sikh activists who expressed support for convicted terrorist Balwant Singh Rajoana, I received an avalanche of hate mail. Many of the messages repeated the same words, and clearly were part of an organized mass-mailing campaign against me and CBC reporter Terry Milewski (who also has reported on Rajoana's supporters) — similar to the Tamil mass-mailing campaigns that targeted me when I wrote negatively about the Tamil Tigers.

Still, two of my critics' themes jumped out at me.

The first theme was that Rajoana is not really a terrorist — even though he has admitted to masterminding the 1995 bomb plot that killed the Chief Minister of Punjab, and 17 innocent bystanders. Instead, the Sikhs who emailed me insisted, he was a warrior, fighting back against the persecution of Sikhs by India and its local allies (including the Punjab Chief Minister, Beant Singh. who himself was Sikh). Many militant Sikh activists compared Rajoana to Nelson Mandela. Another common claim was that Beant Singh was a sort of South Asian Nazi. "If a Jew killed Hitler, would he be a terrorist?" one activist Tweeted to me.

I was shocked by how similar these messages were to the ones I received from radical Muslim activists who complain when National Post writers denounce Palestinian suicide bombings. The thesis is exactly the same: Don't call so-and-so a terrorist — he's a "martyr."

A related theme among my critics was that, by calling Rajoana a "terrorist," I am somehow attacking all Sikhs. This plainly isn't true. Yet I lost count of all the messages I got accusing me of being "divisive" and "racist." I had to keep reminding myself that most Canadian Sikhs don't lionize suicide bombers — it's only the radicals, the same ones who still make excuses for the Air India bombing.

It is important to concede that, during the crackdown against the Punjab insurgency of the 1980s, many innocent Sikhs were indeed killed — including during the military's bloody raid on the Golden Temple of Amritsar (which had become a military base for the Sikhs' most radical cadres). Some of the Indian police and soldiers involved in the counterinsurgency engaged in slaughter and rape. After Sikh bodyguards killed Indira Gandhi, armed mobs killed innocent Sikhs in pogroms.

All of this is true — even if Sikh activists are careful never to mention why the Indian counterinsurgency was necessary in the first place: Sikh gangs took control of much of the Punjab, and terrorized their fellow Sikhs. From Afghanistan to the Middle East to the Punjab, all counterinsurgency campaigns are bloody. This one was no different.

What I found especially disturbing was the manner in which many of my Sikh correspondents demonized India's Hindu majority, accusing them of all sorts of horrific crimes. Many correspondents threw the words "holocaust" and "genocide" around casually. Some spoke of Indian Hindus the way Arab defenders of suicide terrorism speak of Jews.

What makes this accusation absurd (as well as hateful) is that it completely ignores the economic and political prosperity that Sikhs have achieved in recent decades. The Punjab is one of the most vibrant parts of India, and Sikhs are well-represented throughout India's elites. This helps explain why Sikh separatism is a dead letter in India. It is primarily in immigrant communities such as Canada, many of whose leaders are still stuck in a time warp from the time of their arrival, that militant Sikh politics are still in fashion.

The propaganda campaign against Hindus gets relatively scant attention in Western journalistic circles, despite the many articles we pump out about Muslim anti-Semitism and (more recently) anti-Christian violence in Egypt, Iraq and Syria. Presumably this is because we take it for granted that Hindus are well-protected, since they comprise a majority in India, one of the world's rising powers.

But not all Hindus live in India. In neighboring Muslim-majority Bangladesh, Jamaat-e-Islami militants recently have been attacking Hindu temples, and looting Hindu-owned homes and shops in the southeastern part of the country. The campaign has nothing to do with Hindu predations against Muslims (as in Pakistan, the ethnic cleansing than began in the 1940s drove the vast majority of Hindus out of Bangladesh), but rather is a spillover from opposition to a tribunal that is prosecuting crimes committed by Islamists during the 1971 war. Like Jews and Westerners, Hindus make convenient targets for local demagogues.

In Pakistan, as I've written before, paranoia about the Hindu faith is rife. And many madrassas teach students to despise Hindus as much as any other "infidel." Such attitudes have taken center stage in a bizarre legal-religious case that has unfolded in recent weeks in Pakistan's Sindh province — one of the few areas of South Asia where Muslims and Hindus generally do get along. On Feb. 24, men took a 19-year-old Hindu woman named Rinkel Kumari from her home in a small village named Mirpur Mathelo. A few hours later, an Imam called the woman's family to inform them that Kumari had converted to Islam. A few hours after that, she was married to a Muslim man. She had been renamed "Faryal Bibi."

The woman herself has claimed that her conversion was voluntary. But during the whole process, the woman has been surrounded by well-armed Muslim minions of a local politician renowned for such gaudy stunts.

In any event, Pakistan's 3-million remaining Hindus have grounds for suspicion. "In many Sindhi towns, wealthy Hindu traders have been targeted by kidnappers," the New York Times reports. "Conversions, which are freighted with notions of collective honor, can present a jarring social fault line. Officials with the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan have spoken of up to 20 forced conversions a month — and Hindu families fleeing for India — but they admit that the research is thin."

The good news is that, in Kumari's case, some powerful people have begun speaking out in favour of Hindu rights, including legislator Azra Fazal Pechuho, the sister of Pakistan's president, who on March 15 gave a speech in Parliament calling on fellow lawmakers to protect the many Hindu women who are being forcibly confined in Muslim madrassas, and forced to marry Muslim men.

Good on her for standing up against targeted Hindus. Here in the West, where we always are on guard for hatred against Jews, Christians, Muslims and Sikhs, we should do the same.

New Europe
[email protected]
— Jonathan Kay is Comment Editor for the National Post, and a fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Jonathan Kay: From Brampton to Bangladesh, anti-Hindu hate is all too real | Full Comment | National Post

Excellent Article!!

Tronic

This is a back and forth debate I have seen going on in the National Post:

Counterpoint: Balwant Singh Rajoana case is about the rule of law in India​

The following was authored by a concerned Canadian Sikh academic, who wrote under the condition of anonymity, in rebuttal to Jonathan Kay's piece, entitled "Why are some Canadian Sikhs expressing solidarity with an unrepentant terrorist?"

There are many questions surrounding the stay of execution of of Balwant Singh Rajoana, who was sentenced for his involvement in the 1995 assassination of Beant Singh — the former chief minister of Punjab who spear headed the genocide against Sikhs in the region. But Rajoana's sentence has since been stayed.

Beant Singh gave police officers the authority to carry-out extrajudicial executions, targeting and killing civilian Sikhs on the spot. This led to fake "encounter" killings, illegal detention, torture and rape. Beginning in 1984, and continuing until his assassination, an estimated 9,000-30,000 Sikhs were murdered in Punjab. During Beant Singh's reign, thousands of Sikhs were killed for being "suspicious," despite claims that there were only approximately 300 armed Nationalist Sikhs. After the death of Beant Singh in 1995, the senseless murders of Sikhs stopped.

Why is the Sikh population displaying insurmountable support and rallying to stop the execution of Rajoana, who many consider a terrorist? The fact of the matter is that Sikhs do not support terrorists or terrorism, but are looking for equal treatment and justice in the so-called secular democracy known as India.

Sikhs and Muslims are minorities in India and are often jailed without a court hearing, not allowed to fight their cases, given more severe penalties than their non-Sikh inmates, and given longer jail terms and intentionally delayed sentences.

In 1984, tens of thousands of Sikhs were killed in riots in Delhi that were believed to be led by accused Indian politicians Kumar and Tytler, but due to "technicalities," their cases have been stayed. These riots happened almost 30 years ago, but these people are allowed to walk free. In 2003, accused politician Modi, started riots that led to the killings of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat. To this day, he walks free.

The minority Sikhs have long been oppressed by the Indian government. Corruption and discrimination have plagued Rajoana's case and, as a result, there has been an outcry for justice. It is often said that there is no justice for Sikh prisoners in India. By displaying their support for Rajoana, Sikhs are expressing their desire that a single standard be applied to all people in India. Rajoana has always accepted responsibility for his crime and refused an appeal. He accepts the death penalty. People are simply arguing that the government should not hang Rajoana, until they hang other people who have committed similar crimes — to show the same commitment to human rights and the rule of law when the Indian state, its forces, its bureaucrats and its politicians commit heinous crimes against humanity.

The inconsistencies are too harsh to ignore. Kishori Lal, the "Butcher of Trilokpuri," was released following three death sentences for going on a Sikh murdering spree in 1984. Today, many police officers and politicians who committed human rights violations and were involved in the Sikh genocide live freely and have worked their way up the political ladder. It appears the only fate for a Sikh political prisoner is the hangman's noose.

There are numerous other legitimate reasons why Rajoana should not be executed:

• There are 2 other Sikh men who were involved in the killing, their trials are still pending (conveniently still in jail and awaiting fair trial for 17 years). So how can one man be hung when the other cases are not officially over.
  • There is an ongoing explosives case on Rajoana in Patiala Court; the Advocate General can issue a writ to the court to suspend the hanging until the pending case is solved.
  • Rajoana was not the actual murderer of Beant Singh (the murderer died in the bombing); he was a conspirator. So why is he being executed after spending 17 years in jail?

You must ask yourself, are these these actions consistent with the values of a liberal democracy? Would you not be upset? This is precisely why the Sikh population around the world is joining hands and supporting Rajoana. To us, Rajoana is a freedom fighter whose intent was not to kill innocents, but rather criminals, and to bring justice to Punjab. If someone had successfully killed Hitler, would that man be considered a terrorist? Maybe by Hitler supporters.

When All Hopes of addressing a wrong had failed, Rajoana was left with no alternative. He did what the Indian government failed, or chose not, to do: He stopped the violence in Punjab! Rajoana and others took matters into their own hands, took down a tyrant and allowed the state of Punjab to live in peace. If you wish to try Rajoana and hang him, you must hand down the same sentence to the many other men who murdered Sikhs in cold blood. I am a Sikh and we do not support terrorism.

The Sikhs of Canada and around the world support Rajoana for ridding the world of an evil man. The population would not be opposed to the death penalty handed out to Rajoana, had the others been tried just as equally.

National Post

Support for Balwant Singh Rajoana is a plea for the rule of law in India | Full Comment | National Post

Tronic

That extremist elements are also part of this wave of support shouldn't be a surprise, but for the millions of common ordinary Sikhs, the crux of the matter being conveniantly overlooked is as plain and simple as this:

By displaying their support for Rajoana, Sikhs are expressing their desire that a single standard be applied to all people in India. Rajoana has always accepted responsibility for his crime and refused an appeal. He accepts the death penalty. People are simply arguing that the government should not hang Rajoana, until they hang other people who have committed similar crimes — to show the same commitment to human rights and the rule of law when the Indian state, its forces, its bureaucrats and its politicians commit heinous crimes against humanity.

The inconsistencies are too harsh to ignore. Kishori Lal, the "Butcher of Trilokpuri," was released following three death sentences for going on a Sikh murdering spree in 1984. Today, many police officers and politicians who committed human rights violations and were involved in the Sikh genocide live freely and have worked their way up the political ladder.

Tronic

Another counterpoint:

Media must publish the story behind the story

Sometimes I think Sikhs are a little like ink blots. What people see when they spot a bearded man in a turban says more about them than it does about members of my faith, which probably explains the number of media commentators anxious to revive the myth that Sikhs are extremists, after a recent rally in Ottawa.

They're missing the story. Sikhs from Toronto to Paris, London, Brussels and New York are all protesting the state-sanctioned murder of Balwant Singh Rajoana precisely because they are not terrorist-sympathizers. They are trying to prevent the sort of injustice that led to violence in India two decades ago.

As a Sikh, and as a member of a human-rights group called the World Sikh Organization of Canada, I don't condone violence of any sort, let alone the sort that targets civilians — and that includes capital punishment. Our supreme religious authority, the Akal Takhat, specifically opposes capital punishment, which is one of the reasons protests against Rajoana's hanging brought the Punjab to a halt March 28.

But to understand why so many Sikhs around the world are lobbying to spare this man's life, you have to know the tale of the horror that led to Rajoana becoming involved in a plot to assassinate Beant Singh, then chief minister of Punjab.

When he committed his crime in 1995, Rajoana was living in a world that most Canadians can't imagine: one in which rape and torture were tools of the state, police were corrupt thugs who disregarded the rule of law; and the government murdered its own citizens to maintain its power.

By the early 1990s, Rajoana was a young man who watched as his closest friend, Harpinder Singh, was hunted and killed by the Indian police. He also saw Harpinder Singh's newlywed sister arrested, raped by the police and ultimately murdered.

He went to their parents, who were like family to him, and said, "I am now your son," and vowed to oppose the state's terror.

Like most Canadians, I'd like to think that no one would ever go to the extremes Rajoana did. But it's also true that there are few Canadians who can understand what it's like to live in such harrowing circumstances.

In Canada, we have recourse to the courts, our politicians and our community. Not so in the India of two decades ago.

But times have changed in Punjab. The Sikh community has worked hard at creating peace. And the man who faces hanging for his attempted suicide-bombing writes letters asking political activists to avoid violence.

While he has never expressed remorse for what he did, it's telling that those opposing his death sentence include the daughters and grandsons of the politician he targeted as well as politicians across the political spectrum.

Indians are aware that Rajoana's crime was committed in a different time under circumstances that most of that nation now considers shameful. But Canadian media cling to an image of Sikhs as a community of extremists largely due to their recollection of the Air India bombing 27 years ago. Many writers failed to do even the most rudimentary research about the historical facts that led to terrorism.

One columnist, Jonathan Kay, even argued that Canadian Sikhs are "expressing solidarity with an unrepentant terrorist" because a poster for a Toronto rally was headlined, "I am Rajoana." For him it's a kind of ink blot: he sees a Sikh and all he can see is an extremist.

But those kinds of statements are really a humanitarian call for compassion and for the sort of values that will prevent the injustices that lead anyone to think that bombing his oppressor is the only solution.

When those Sikhs say "I am Rajoana," it's just another way of saying, "There but for the grace of God, go I."

The Sikh community unequivocally rejects violence. But murdering this man in the name of justice makes a mockery of the word, which is why human-rights activists everywhere are opposing his sentence.

Guest column: Media must publish the story behind the story

Galaxy

Country flag
Here is comment from a Sikh who posted on different forum which is absolutely true!!

Well written piece. I feel the Western Sikhs are fed a biased and self serving anti-Hindu account which makes them hateful towards Hindus. This not only detrimental to the unity of Punjab, which belongs as much to the Sikhs as to the Hindus but also of the larger nation. But the worst effect of this hate-filled campaign is the fanatic color it adds to the grievances of the Sikhs in India. When a common Indian reads reports of NRI Sikhs writing hate-mails or plastering you-tube comments section with hate filled posts, they tend to think of all Sikhs as anti-Hindu and their struggles as anti-national.
There are plenty of pro-Khalistani websites. Search Google and find unlimited hatred against Hindus. But someone like you, who's not a Sikh or lived in Indian Punjab wont be able to tell if their propaganda is false or not.

The Western Sikhs do not talk about the failings of the Sikh quam. They do not ask why Bhindrawale built a fortress inside the Darbar Sahib, and the Akal Takht. The Akal Takht is like the Vatican of the Sikhs. Why was DIG Atwal killed right outside the DS complex? Why were there targeted killings of innocent Hindus - visitors to a temple or businessmen? Why join hands with Pakistanis, when it was known it was a purely selfish help? The Western Sikhs wont ask these uncomfortable questions but rather counter with conspiracy theories or exaggerate state aggression.
This is not to say there are no grievances and everything was hunky dory. The state did tremendous wrongs which have still not been corrected. But making it a Hindu vs. Sikh question defeats the purpose. Its more of a Sikh vs. state issue.
It was Congress Government, But eventually Khalistani supporter tried to change into Sikh-Hindu case which has damaged the whole case completely. No Hope left anymore. Indeed, Due to such propaganda, Few has start taking such thing in all together different way. One such Khalistani propagandist and sympathizer / Anti-Indian can be found on DFI doing propaganda on daily basis. From Same country, Canada too. Seen enough of Sikhi site and propganda!!

There is no difference between Khalistani Ideologist and Paki. Both knows one thing, Conspiracy theory and venom against Hindu. After all, These Khalistani ideologist slept on same bed with Paki.

Last edited:

Tronic

It was Congress Government, But eventually Khalistani supporter tried to change into Sikh-Hindu case which has damaged the whole case completely. No Hope left anymore. Indeed, Due to such propaganda, Few has start taking such thing in all together different way.
I have always maintained that Sikh right wing and Khalistanis have exploited the situation; with Shiv Sena also playing an equal part in creating rifts between Hindus and Sikhs.

I have always maintained that right wings only make other right wings stronger; and Shiv Sena breeds support to the Sikh right wing.

One such Kahsliatni can be found on DFI doing Khalistani propaganda. Seen enough of Sikhi site and propganda!!
Now expose that poster and back up your hallow claims.

Galaxy

Country flag
I have always maintained that Sikh right wing and Khalistanis have exploited the situation; with Shiv Sena also playing an equal part in creating rifts between Hindus and Sikhs.

I have always maintained that right wings only make other right wings stronger; and Shiv Sena breeds support to the Sikh right wing.
Whom you are kidding ?? You endorsing such Khalistani ideologist on daily basis and making this JOKE ?? Already seen many times.

Forgot about Shiv-Sena. It's Khalistani who spreading venom against Hindu since two decades, Mostly NRI ones. People like you are misleading common and innocent Sikh who has nothing to do with all such things. I have not seen any hatred against Sikh at all in my whole life. Now it's crossing all limit with unlimited hatred/Propaganda by such Khalistani. You must have visited enough of Sikhi site and must be knowing all such propaganda. Shiv-Sena is irrelevant in Punjab. Don't make Non-Sense post. They can't do anything. Punjab is not Mumbai. Indeed, Due to Such Khalistani ideologist, Some Right-wing Hindu groups will start looking in different way which was never the case a decade back. If Shiv-Sena rises more, I will blame Khalistani radical element!!

It was all Sikh Vs Congress Government. Go and ask PM who is also Sikh. Why making idotic post about any other groups which can't even win a MLA outside Maharashtra ? All case was damaged by such thing. There were more Hindus supporting Sikh than Sikh itself in Delhi against justice from Cong Gov/Law but on other side, half of Sikh support Congress only

Now expose that poster and back up your hallow claims.
YOU are the one..........who doing Propaganda all the time. Didn't i said few days back also ??

Last edited:

Tronic

Whom you are kidding ?? You endorsing such Khalistani ideologist on daily basis and making this JOKE ?? Already seen many times.
BS. Else, Prove it.

Accusations are easy to throw around.

Forgot about Shiv-Sena. It's Khalistani who spreading venom against Hindu since two decades, Mostly NRI ones. People like you are misleading to common and innocent Sikh who has nothing to do all that. I have not seen any hatred against Sikh at all in my whole life. Now it's crossing all limit with unlimited hatred/Propaganda by such Khalistani. You must have visited enough of Sikhi site and must be knowing all such propaganda. Shiv-Sena is irrelevant in Punjab. Don't make Non-Sense post. They can't do anything. Indeed, Due to Such Khalistani ideologist, Some Right-wing Hindu groups will start looking in different way. If Shiv-Sena rises more, I will blame Khalistani radical element!! It was all Sikh Vs Congress Government. Go and ask PM who is also Sikh. Why making idotic post about any other groups which can't even a MLA outside Maharashtra ?

YOU are the one..........who doing Propaganda all the time. Didn't i said few days back also ??

That's the issue with you.

I have the spine to call the Sikh extremists and radical right wing as evil and dark elements because I do not support them nor their ideology.

But when it comes to you, it is like the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

You blaming others about being right wing extremist is a bloody joke!

If someone like Messiah comes and tells me that, I may be offended, as I consider him my ideological brother, but a right wing like you?? Take a hike!

Galaxy

Country flag
BS. Else, Prove it.

Accusations are easy to throw around.
But I made accusation after long observation !! You have right to Ignore

That's the issue with you.

I have the spine to call the Sikh extremists and radical right wing as evil and dark elements because I do not support them nor their ideology.

But when it comes to you, it is like the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

You blaming others about being right wing extremist is a bloody joke!

If someone like Messiah comes and tells me that, I may be offended, as I consider him my ideological brother, but a right wing like you?? Take a hike!
I am rightist. I never hide it. being Rightist is not bad. There is difference between Rightist and the one who wanted to break the country by taking help from Paki. You don't even know the difference nor i expected. Khalistani are/were always Anti-Indian.

Or U talking of RSS ? Atal Bihari Vajpayee to MODI , All were RSSian. RSS is ruling 1/3 of the country. I support such RSS people which is fair enough and considered as better than most of the leaders in the country. Let's not fool others as i know your Khalistani logic. Better not waste time find some Paki who can support your Khalistani ideology. Indeed, they are already doing..Go and See their site.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Galaxy you are accusing wrongly. I have not seen tronic supporting break up of India by demanding homeland for sikhs in punjab. If he had done that i would have taken him up on that.

Or if i have missed such a post then please post a link so it can be verified.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am rightist. I never hide it. being Rightist is not bad. There is difference between Rightist and the one who wanted to break the country by taking help from Paki. You don't even know the difference nor i expected. Khalistani are/were always Anti-Indian.

Or U talking of RSS ? Atal Bihari Vajpayee to MODI , All were RSSian. RSS is ruling 1/3 of the country. I support such RSS people which is fair enough and considered as better than most of the leaders in the country. Let's not fool others as i know your Khalistani logic. Better not waste time find some Paki who can support your Khalistani ideology. Indeed, they are already doing..Go and See their site.
I dont think Tronic supports secession of India to form a Khalistan.

But one thing I get is..like many Sikhs, he is insecure about Hinduism in Punjab and thinks it is out to devour Sikh religion...There, Tronic, I said Sikh religion...:p

Galaxy

Country flag

But one thing I get is..like many Sikhs, he is insecure about Hinduism in Punjab and thinks it is out to devour Sikh religion...There, Tronic, I said Sikh religion...:p
He is posting the same propaganda what few brain-washed NRI sikh of Canada/UK are doing on some dedicated Sikh sites and social networking sites. Indeed, I had encountered a very long fight too and finally i gave up.

Insecure is strategy used to exaggerate emotions in order to promote some agenda. Indeed, it's HINDUS who should feel insecure as they are minority + faced issue without any reason. Punjabi Hindus paid the price of Congress government bad decision Vs Khalistani terrorism. Do you know Paki sponsored kashmiri took Khalistani method to do ethnic cleansing in Kashmir ?

I don't blame anyone so easily. Many people don't understand also. So, it's difficult to justify the reason. Those Khalistani are worst extremism like SIMI/IM.

If you observe closely, These people are not saying anything against CONGRESS but pointing Shiv-Sena who don't have any presence except 10-20 idiots in District.

Why those Sikhs don't come to Delhi and Ask the same from Government ? Indeed, 50% Sikhs support Congress. They were denied Justice and Congress was only responsible.....It was Hindu who always stood with Sikhs but i feel sad when such scums don't blame Congress but Shiv-Sena and even HINDUS ? Height of ridiculous !! That's why i say " Khalistani Propagandist"

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

The National Post is well known all over Canada as sensationalized propaganda, It even puts certain right wing American news papers to shame.

Take this with a grain of salt.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If you observe closely, These people are not saying against CONGRESS but pointing Shiv-Sena who don't have any presence except 10-20 idiots in District.

Why those Sikhs don't come to Delhi and Ask the same from Government ? Indeed, 50% Sikhs support Congress. They were denied Justice.....It was Hindu who always stood with Sikhs but i feel sad when such scums don't blame Congress but Shiv-Sena and even HINDUS ? Height of ridiculous !! That's why i say " Khalistani Propagandist"
I dont know about the propaganda, but i do accept this. Why in the name of god does the CONs even exist in Punjab, when the Anti-Sikh riots were orchestrated by the CONs?:notsure:

Any way, some secularists feel that their secularity is meaningless without bashing the RSS/BJP even if there is no reason to :lol:

Galaxy

Country flag
I dont know about the propaganda, but i do accept this. Why in the name of god does the CONs even exist in Punjab, when the Anti-Sikh riots were orchestrated by the CONs?:notsure:

Any way, some secularists feel that their secularity is meaningless without bashing the RSS/BJP even if there is no reason to :lol:
I agree, Sikhs were denied justice. Whatever problem they faced, It's All Due to CONGRESS !! Blame to Congress. Why making such Non-Sense post about things which is almost non-existence ? One side, They talk about riot and on other side, support Congress. Then bring saffron thing which is irrelevant and i don't understand the reason. Go to YouTube and Sikhi site and spend sometime. Some of them actually damaged their own cause due to wrong path. It will take nowhere and mark my word!!

BTW, I live with Sikhs and most of the Sikhs in my colony are staunch BJP supporter and hate Congress from it's core due to their sponsored riot. Their hatred is genuine and not propaganda. All Sikhs don't have similar view. Only Few misguided mainly Canadian/British who are brain-washed with Anti-Hindu propaganda and played victim card and all that.

Last edited:

devgupt

Country flag
If you observe closely, These people are not saying anything against CONGRESS but pointing Shiv-Sena who don't have any presence except 10-20 idiots in District.

Why those Sikhs don't come to Delhi and Ask the same from Government ? Indeed, 50% Sikhs support Congress. They were denied Justice and Congress was only responsible.....It was Hindu who always stood with Sikhs but i feel sad when such scums don't blame Congress but Shiv-Sena and even HINDUS ? Height of ridiculous !! That's why i say " Khalistani Propagandist"
Exactly - Congress has come to power in Punjab, and also won seats in Delhi , with high percentage of Sikhs voting for them. Yet they have never made the prosecution of 84 riot victims the price for their vote.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

@karthik sri,

From my interactions with him, it hardly appears the man is insecure about his religion or any other religion.

However, like him I too fear that RSS and other extremists are out to break up my nation.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Galaxy

Talk is cheap. Please show specific instances where Tronic has supported Khalistan. From my interactions with him over the last few years, I have come to admire him as a very patriotic individual, whose head and heart are both in the right place.

It is troubling, that you are making such malicious accusations without backing up your claims. I wonder if this is reflective of you or the ideology that you peddle ? If you are not able to provide specific instances, I hope you will in accord with the accepted tradition, "Man" up, apologize to him and henceforth not make wild accusations.

It is very magnanimous of Tronic that he has not even reported you for such baseless and cheap attacks. And that shows his character, he being from a very decorated Army family.

And as always no ad hominems, and shoot the message and not the messenger.

Tronic

But I made accusation after long observation !! You have right to Ignore
No, you have got no right to throw baseless accusations around. Either back up your words with proof, or quit trolling around.

Vajpayee to Modi were no morons, and that is the reason they came to power on a watered down right wing platform, the BJP, and not on an extreme right RSS one. They are smart enough to realize that the RSS infact does not rule 1/3 of the country and are nothing but street trolls.

As for being anti-Indian, your RSS are no better than the Khalistanis and just as anti-national. If the Sikh right wing tries to project their religious dominance through secession, RSS tries to project the exact same through alienation of over 200 million Indians.

Last edited:

Tronic

And as always no ad hominems, and shoot the message and not the messenger.
Sorry mate, I resorted to the same, and realized shouldn't stoop down to the same level, hence post edited.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles