Friendship

niharjhatn

Great poems from Tamil Language.... I know to read and write Tamil........ I am from Ooty..........
I visited Ooty with my cousin and some friends, one of my favourite memories of all of South India (along with Kanyakumari).

Ooty is unbelievably beautiful. I mean, absolutely, teary-eyed beautiful.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I visited Ooty with my cousin and some friends, one of my favourite memories of all of South India (along with Kanyakumari).

Ooty is unbelievably beautiful. I mean, absolutely, teary-eyed beautiful.
And you wont believe what you will see now. How commercial interests have screwed the place.

amoy

XVI. 1909-14. The Sayings of Confucius. The Harvard Classics
Confucius said: "There are three friends that do good, and three friends that do harm. The friends that do good are a straight friend, a sincere friend, and a friend who has heard much. The friends that do harm are a smooth friend, a fawning friend, and a friend with a glib tongue."
[5] Confucius said: "There are three joys that do good, and three joys that do harm. The joys that do good are joy in dissecting courtesy and music, joy in speaking of the good in men, and joy in a number of worthy friends. The joys that do harm are joy in pomp, joy in roving, and joy in the joys of the feast."

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
What is FRIENDSHIP ? Are the materialistic profit and things more than FRIENDSHIP ? Define FRIENDSHIP.....
you can add greed to it and that is what it seems to have come to!

people can ditch friendships for some money, wish it was bigger than that, but then greed has generally had the better of man since time immemorial.

Should we forgive and forget the mistake committed by our friends for whom we live ?
the thing of biggest essence in friendship is honesty, and once that trust level is lost, the bridges rarely ever get relaid.

the best advise can ever be, chose your friends very wisely and not be taken in by sweet talk of some.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate."

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
one can choose his friends but not his enemies.
Well you can chose the wrong friends too. Or chose someone who you think is good and worthy of being a friend but then he breaks your trust.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Well you can chose the wrong friends too. Or chose someone who you think is good and worthy of being a friend but then he breaks your trust.
that falls under "one can choose his friends" (be it a good friend, a bad friend, not trust worthy friend etc...)

:taunt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles