Freedom of Sindhudesh from Pakistani occupation

Sunder singh

Miss Roma,
Unfortunately, there is no flag of SINDHUDESH or BALOCHISTAN in the flags directory of IDF.
So, I had to choose the paki flag unwillingly. Since I am unwillingly living in Pakistan, Unwillingly having the citizenship card, passport and etc of Pakistan.
I have no choice until Sindhudesh is freed. I am slave and slaves have no choices of their own. .
i think balochi people have adopted some flage

Sunder singh

Miss Roma,
Unfortunately, there is no flag of SINDHUDESH or BALOCHISTAN in the flags directory of IDF.
So, I had to choose the paki flag unwillingly. Since I am unwillingly living in Pakistan, Unwillingly having the citizenship card, passport and etc of Pakistan.
I have no choice until Sindhudesh is freed. I am slave and slaves have no choices of their own. .
i think balochi people have adopted some flag

Sindhifreedomfighter

Sindhudesh:

Yes, this is the one.. but the direction of the AXE is wrong.. i mean the axe should always face to the right. This one looks like a mirror-image of the Sindhudesh flag.
I wish if the right flag of sindhudesh can be added to IDF directory

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
as is Indian main intelligence agency raw

so are the common Indian very bad at acting except in bollywood

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
What do Pathans and Mohajirs based in Sindh feel about its Independence movement?
Mohajirs vehemently oppose it as Sindhis want Karachi.
Mohajirs wanted their own independent Jinnahpur.

Pathans have only recently immigrated in large numbers, they will either remain neutral as in the case of Baloch movement if Karachi is not being demanded or actively oppose it if Karachi is demanded.

Karachi = $$$

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles