France and others weapons: Pacific security?

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
In Last FOUR wars Ie Gulf war ONE and TWO ; Afghanistan bombing and Libya Campaign
France has participated with its full naval strength along with the US Navy

SO if US and China have a showdown in the pacific Rafales will be flying over Shanghai
and Beijing
Thanks to powerful allies like France & britain ,US boast of Big D^^^k orelze it doent have the guts to go to any naval expedition.
Even in libya campaign the lead role was from france only , the US role was minor

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Sir I am fully aware of what GOES ON in that MAD house

Unfortunately I could not control my temper and was banned :laugh:

When those idiots start trolling like you have mentioned ; my blood boils
haa,hha
those paki slaves can only lick their chinese master's a$$es ,Those mods are suckers they deliberately dont delete their post meanwhile they ban indian members for replying those idiots,:lol:
any ways never mind who cares

pankaj nema

Country flag
Thanks to powerful allies like France & britain ,US boast of Big D^^^k orelze it doent have the guts to go to any naval expedition.
Even in libya campaign the lead role was from france only , the US role was minor
US started the war with its Tomahawks and took out the Libyan SAM sites

and perhaps you may not be aware that the " major power " UK
EXHAUSTED all its Tomahawks in two days :laugh:

After that incident there was a furore in the UK media that UK cannot defend its Falklands anymore
because its navy has declined

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
France is indeed the 2nd strongest Naval Power in NATO currently with it's Nuclear Powered ACC and Amphibious Capabilities but certainly dwarfed by the USAN with 11 Super Carriers, 10 LHD (Tarwara Class, Wasp Class and upcoming America Class) and 8 LPD (2 Austin Class and 6 San Antonio Class).

But things might start changing with UK commissioning it's first Super Carrier at the end of this decade and second in 2022 certainly ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

G90

By the time China and US get a shooting war the French will have been already surrenederd ROFL

And just before any junky french fighters flying over Beijing or Shanghai, Paris would have already been flatted ROFL

I bet actually we all know france can do shit to China, so dont talk like as if france were something, they are just in the same league with minors like India, Zimbinwa or Fillipiones whatever.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
France has submarines that launch enough warheads to wipe out most of China's population. Chinese submarines can't even hit India. CdG can wipe out a Chinese fleet before it runs out of ammo. Finish Beijing and Shanghai with ASMP-A. SSNs to stop all trade. War with France will give you a bad century. Of course you already had one of those the last time you dealt with France.

pankaj nema

Country flag
By the time China and US get a shooting war the French will have been already surrenederd ROFL

And just before any junky french fighters flying over Beijing or Shanghai, Paris would have already been flatted ROFL

I bet actually we all know france can do shit to China, so dont talk like as if france were something, they are just in the same league with minors like India, Zimbinwa or Fillipiones whatever.

The Chinese are showing their Frustration and desperation NOTHING else

China is in big hurry to be ANOINTED as a super power but yeah REALITY Sucks

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Arrogance and overestimation of ones self is the first step towards downfall

G90

France has submarines that launch enough warheads to wipe out most of China's population. Chinese submarines can't even hit India. CdG can wipe out a Chinese fleet before it runs out of ammo. Finish Beijing and Shanghai with ASMP-A. SSNs to stop all trade. War with France will give you a bad century. Of course you already had one of those the last time you dealt with France.
LOOOOOOOOL, war with China then there wont be france any more

China have ICBMs can wiped the floor out of france since 1960s, just go wank yourself, and I doubt france, with their handful nuke warheads, dare to start a nuke war with China.

Nobody is impressed with your empty chant, I bet in the end, both you and me, already know that France can do shit, so there is no point to pretend as if france were something, now you can stop waste my time, thanks, ROFL.

G90

France is indeed the 2nd strongest Naval Power in NATO currently with it's Nuclear Powered ACC and Amphibious Capabilities but certainly dwarfed by the USAN with 11 Super Carriers, 10 LHD (Tarwara Class, Wasp Class and upcoming America Class) and 8 LPD (2 Austin Class and 6 San Antonio Class).

But things might start changing with UK commissioning it's first Super Carrier at the end of this decade and second in 2022 certainly ... :rolleyes:
By the time EU get their super carrier(of cause, if ever, especially considering EU is on the brink of a total collapse and beg China for aids althrough China wont give them a cent despite of zilliions of holiday words ROFL), China would have already fielded a dozen or so ULTRA carriers ROFL.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
LOOOOOOOOL, war with China then there wont be france any more

China have ICBMs can wiped the floor out of france since 1960s, just go wank yourself, and I doubt france, with their handful nuke warheads, dare to start a nuke war with China.

Nobody is impressed with your empty chant, I bet in the end, both you and me, already know that France can do shit, so there is no point to pretend as if france were something, now you can stop waste my time, thanks, ROFL.
You have still learned nothing. The beauty of the super powers was that rhy never directly got into a conflict. That is why the world exists. The current posturing you see is exactly what the west did to the Soviets who succumbed without a shot being fired.

All the best. The US and france don't wish to go to war directly with you but yes make life miserable for you.

G90

^^ Arrogance and overestimation of ones self is the first step towards downfall
I agree with you compeletely!

A perfect example to prove you are correct is the the poor guys here, still have the nerve to talk about can stand in the way of China when their own country is in deep shit now and about to free fell into abyss ROFL.

pankaj nema

Country flag
STEALING FIsh from Scarborough shoal or oil from Spratlys IS ALL that China can do

But is not enough for China to become a super power

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
By the time EU get their super carrier(of cause, if ever, especially considering EU is on the brink of a total collapse and beg China for aids althrough China wont give them a cent despite of zilliions of holiday words ROFL), China would have already fielded a dozen or so ULTRA carriers ROFL.
:facepalm:

Read your own post and read his post again to know what he meant:frusty:

G90

You have still learned nothing. The beauty of the super powers was that rhy never directly got into a conflict. That is why the world exists. The current posturing you see is exactly what the west did to the Soviets who succumbed without a shot being fired.

All the best. The US and france don't wish to go to war directly with you but yes make life miserable for you.
LOOOOL, even you know if you remove US in your comments above then it will become a comedy material -ROFL.

Like I said before, actually we both know who is right and who were wrong, you guys just dont have the nerve to admit that, but your comments finally have betrayed you ROFL

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
LOOOOL, even you know if you remove US in your comments above then it will become a comedy material -ROFL.

Like I said before, actually we both know who is right and who were wrong, you guys just dont have the nerve to admit that, but your comments finally have betrayed you ROFL
China is a super power:pound:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Lol lol. And you should realize what was meant by the Iron Curtain. West vs Soviets. US leads the west.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree with you compeletely!

A perfect example to prove you are correct is the the poor guys here, still have the nerve to talk about can stand in the way of China when their own country is in deep shit now and about to free fell into abyss ROFL.

And China is Super rich land of Gold:pound:

Says a person who cant shit without his govt's approval:pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
G90, if you want to troll, troll some where else. Dont force us to troll with you here in this thread:tsk:

G90

And China is Super rich land of Gold:pound:

Says a person who cant shit without his govt's approval:pound:
LOOOOL, india is a perfect example of they can shit anywere everywhere, even GOD cannot strip their brith rights of shitting anytime, anywhere and everywhere they would like to ROLF

Global Defence

New threads

Articles