Four French soldiers killed by burka-wearing bomber in Afghanistan

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
being a black widow is inspiring and honourable.
So you think killing yourself for the cause is very inspiring and honorable? Rather than putting your life out there to prevent conflict? I guess that is less inspiring or honorable.

Tronic

So you think killing yourself for the cause is very inspiring and honorable? Rather than putting your life out there to prevent conflict? I guess that is less inspiring or honorable.
She's a smart girl, after regularly observing the "Mujahids" having bullets placed firmly up their posteriors on the battlefield, she's naturally inclined towards the ages old coward "Mujahid" tradition of targeting the unarmed and defencless.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Another part of Rajdharma.
Indian ideology doesn't take terrorism as 'Rajdharma', it asks for brave face to face war and not through coward terrorists.

BTW since when 'kufer' rajdharma became part of your ideology :laugh: ?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian ideology doesn't take terrorism as 'Rajdharma', it asks for brave face to face war and not through coward terrorists.

BTW since when 'kufer' rajdharma became part of your ideology :laugh: ?
Even Ram had to kill Bali from behind the bush for sake of dharma.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
and you think it was a terror attack? :rofl: perhaps you dont know the definition of terrorism.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes.coz ultimate aim of one to meet with the creator free from materialistic world.

Maati kahe kumhar se,
tu kya raunde moye
Ek din aisa aayega,
main raundoongi toye

Earth says to the potter
you think you knead me
One day soon you'll see
I'll knead you easily

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
But Rama did not do it for Hinduism! lol.. He did it for all the good people in the world, regardless of faith but where as you people do it only for Islam. All good men can enter Ram(Krishnas) Heaven but only Muslims enter in Allah's heaven. So your faith is Adharma you fight for not all good people, even the a good man will go to hell in your Adharmic religion!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes.coz ultimate aim of one to meet with the creator free from materialistic world.

Maati kahe kumhar se,
tu kya raunde moye
Ek din aisa aayega,
main raundoongi toye

Earth says to the potter
you think you knead me
One day soon you'll see
I'll knead you easily
That is a good poetry but every fool should know that his pot is just earth because we forget that is why there is confusion, our mind makes value of everything and then invents a god to give value to yourself. Pearl are worth what you give me or they shall be caste before swine.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles