Found this pic, just enjoy it.

aliyah

thecalibre.i.jpg

.........it was on Republic day parade.........
need info?? or we still playing??

Indibomber

Inder Kumar Gujral . Look at the paun on face of this SOB, he destroyed deep state assets of India in pakistan. Decades of hardworking destroyed in days.. I dispised him then when I was in 5st standard hate this bastard even now.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
What is rail launch? Isn't it as same as the mobile launch platform like Topol?
Topol-M is mounted on a truck, which can go on roads and grass etc. Rail launched missiles are mounted on specialized trains. An example of a rail mounted missile is the soviet RT 23 Molodet ICBM, now decomissioned to be replaced by a newer rail mounted missile in development.

Goes to show how much we Indians love trains :biggrin2:. But honestly I don't know why they didn't go for a normal truck mounted missile like most countries.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Are these ICBM's mobile launch types or silo launch types? Is there any SLBM type of these models?
To answer your second question, Agni 2 and 4 are too tall to be placed in a submarine no matter how much modification. India has K4 missiles for submarines, and is developing the Agni 6 which will be more suitable for submarines.

HeinzGud

Country flag
To answer your second question, Agni 2 and 4 are too tall to be placed in a submarine no matter how much modification. India has K4 missiles for submarines, and is developing the Agni 6 which will be more suitable for submarines.
Hope India have a capable boomer to house the missiles with.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles