Forum complaints thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Try using IE or Opera then.

PS: Btw, if the error was only temporary, then 99.99% it was probably the forum, and not a browser problem.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
I am able to post in this complaints thread. But not in some bigger news threads. So it may not be a browser problem , It should be specific to those threads.I am also not able to even delete a duplicate post.

Anyways i will try the other browsers too.

A.V.

sri any more problems try deleting all in your temporary internet files folder then use firefox to relogin also check out your netspeed on the speedtest site hope the problem will be resolved soon.

Rage

DFI TEAM
There definitely is a problem with posting on some of the more copious threads on the forum. The usual errors are:

1. Flood.
2. Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded ( typically, in: /home/adjatt00/public_html/forum/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 281).

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
why we dont have bookmark icon, i hate my bookmark tool bar with page like icon on it.
please develop some icon as BR and other forums have.
thanks

A.V.

There definitely is a problem with posting on some of the more copious threads on the forum. The usual errors are:

1. Flood.
2. Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded ( typically, in: /home/adjatt00/public_html/forum/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 281).

the flood is a bandwidth error or software glitch i think to do away with such errors we are devising the new system where we limit the discussion of threads to 10 pages and start a new thread with the previous link and keep the old thread in the for reference

for eg the mrca thread has 47 pages we will lock this existing thread and keep it start afresh with a new thread and continue with the link t the old thread posted as the first post this way the errors in posting can be overcome i think all old threads will be kept on the dfi polls section which will be renamed accordingly.....

A.V.

why we dont have bookmark icon, i hate my bookmark tool bar with page like icon on it.
please develop some icon as BR and other forums have.
thanks
we already developed a bookmark and also a watermark for all the posts and pictures hosted on dfi will be put up soon....

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
sri any more problems try deleting all in your temporary internet files folder then use firefox to relogin also check out your netspeed on the speedtest site hope the problem will be resolved soon.
I am on a 2mbps connection , I am a software engineer by profession , so i understand basics of surfing.

I have been receiving this error occasionally , even this morning with slightly different message .

I think the problem lies with the server , since it happens when i post in big threads not in small threads like the current one.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
invi,

few minutes ago , i got this error .

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/adjatt00/public_html/forum/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 279

which means the page functions_autotagger.php takes more than the configured query timeout 30 sec

There are two possible workaround , 1.you can disable auto tagging ,
2.you can try to limit the data it tries to Auto tag.(like tagging only cureent post not the whole thread)
you can check the line no 279 of this php file for possible clues.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Definitely issue with the server.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I'm having problems posting replies in the past few days when I use the Quick Reply feature. When I click on "Post Quick Reply", a timer comes up....and after a few seconds, I get a message saying only "flood". When I go back to check, my reply has been posted twice.

A.V.

its a problem with the server we are working on the flood error it should be rectified soon

J

JattDaDanda

I here by give up all my rights to post in any stretegic and politicial rights in this forum site. I will no longer post here due to we are so much worried about chinese and pakistanis posting here. i i'll only post PUNJABI and HINDi musc videos. I do not think my talent is any usefull for this forumsite. So people enjoy getting bashed at by outsiders.

A.V.

I here by give up all my rights to post in any stretegic and politicial rights in this forum site. I will no longer post here due to we are so much worried about chinese and pakistanis posting here. i i'll only post PUNJABI and HINDi musc videos. I do not think my talent is any usefull for this forumsite. So people enjoy getting bashed at by outsiders.
This is non-sense stuff you abuse on forums, attack other members, repeatedly talk about other forums even after you have been warned or banned
you create multiple IDS , disrespect forum laws , provide links to other forums
attack the DFI staff , do yo have any count of the number of offences ?repeatedly we tried to have a friendly word and calm you down but it seems it has no effect on you.

stop been a spoilsport DFI is not a war-zone its a mature forum where people discuss stuff in a civilized manner, repeatedly the mods have warned you to refrain from any of these,
see my signature there is no place for intolerant members on the forum, either you stay at DFI respect the forum and its members or stay away, this is the last time

Pintu

Respected Mods and Admins,

I am facing following problem while posting :

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/adjatt00/public_html/forum/includes/functions_autotagger.php on line 279

and while resending :

after that it is being posted. This is happening occasionally.

I am using Firefox and accessing from Free Linux distribution Ubantu.

Regards

ZOOM

Founding Member
Why does this website often get derailed for unknown reason? because whenever I spent a brief amount of time, I find it difficult to browse through it, as sometimes it gets difficult to proceed further.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I have a question sometimes at night and even a few times in the morning the site seems to get derailed for some reason.
I use Firefox and chrome and in Chrome it says that 'Oops this link is broken',same thing in Firefox but with different wording.
Why is that?

A.V.

thois probem might be due to the host server getting restarted or refreshed this should be very minor issue
wait a few seconds and the site should be back again but the teach team will surely look into the problem

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
thois probem might be due to the host server getting restarted or refreshed this should be very minor issue
wait a few seconds and the site should be back again but the teach team will surely look into the problem
Sometimes the site is gone till morning A.V and it's always no less than an hour.Just wanted to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles