Forty former army, intel chiefs ask govt to halt Pak talks

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
well he will listion only one voice MADAM JI
DONT YOU KNOW THAT TILL NOW
well i can speak italian , so maybe she will listen to me ?

India have to think a way out of increasing the cost of terrorism on Pakistan... We need a calibrated increased response at LOC... but the main stumbling block is Maun Mohan Singh... This Congress government is useless...
We should be prepared for More such attacks
Pakistan has a CORPUS of ONE Million terrorists

more seriously though, although i have great respect for the gentlemen generals quoted in this thread , nevertheless i feel their uniformed frame of mind has restricted them to think only in certain conventional ways ...they talk of nuclear and other similar war-front tactics and as member bose-ji has said we need instead a calibrated response rather than the "all-out" tactics these generals seem to be implying

we can show calibrated response by showing pak that they are not the only one with one million on standby .....we should consult with our major allies ( in particular the two who have GUTS - one is v large the other is small but gutsy ) to get their "understanding" on empowering the ill-treated minorities of chinese-punjabi-colonies-stan ( otherwise called packland ) to take their independence movements to a higher plane

sindhudesh, azad greater baluchistan, azad pakhtunkhwa, azad saraiki-stan - azad gilgit baltistan
- there are ample videos on youtube describing the horrors these people have had to endure and they have truly had enough of that failed concept of a state, which survives through patron-ship from the dragon and usurpation of the minorities' mineral and land resources

india has been playing it too clean so far, now may be the right time to give packland a taste of their own medicine

i think the chinese-punjabis in islamabad, 'pindi and lahore will get a fright of their lives !

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Indians who debate and lecture the present Neta's should not talk but talk with their votes in the coming General election. If you guys cannot walk the talk than shut up and stop posting on this forum why's and why not this is going on. I have been an advocate along with some other members of this forum as to what should be done to bring about the permanent change in geography of the region.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
In my view there is only one lesson they should be taught that is to hit them hard so they can never recover from it.

t_co

In my view there is only one lesson they should be taught that is to hit them hard so they can never recover from it.
If you hit them so hard they lose all hope of recovery, then by definition they'll have nothing to lose, and hence nothing to keep them from going nuclear...

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It will be countered with the same weapons from the Indian side as well. That will be the last thing they want to do.

aerokan

Country flag
If you hit them so hard they lose all hope of recovery, then by definition they'll have nothing to lose, and hence nothing to keep them from going nuclear...
Are you blackmailing us like Pakistan did till now?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles