For Those Who Remain in Syria, Daily Life Is a Nightmare

sorcerer

Country flag
They Stooped low to the fanatics.
If instead of fleeing and fighting at the EUROPEAN border with European cops..if these Syrians fought the terrorists with allied troops they still would have had Syria with them.

I_PLAY_BAD

If instead of fleeing and fighting at the EUROPEAN border with European cops..if these Syrians fought the terrorists with allied troops they still would have had Syria with them.
It is easier said than done. These people saw the real gore of ISIS. That made them flee. After all they are ordinary citizens like us who run when someone fires at us.
Just my thought.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
because most of the syrian first supported the terrorists in the name of Allah, and then when situation started worsening, boys started seeing the bullets crossing of their heads.. they became refugees!!!

It is easier said than done. These people saw the real gore of ISIS. That made them flee. After all they are ordinary citizens like us who run when someone fires at us.
Just my thought.
then they should follow the rules of the country who is giving them refuge, rather becoming like hooligans.

We Indians also have handled refugees, from B'desh and Pakistan during 71 and 47 respectively, more than the syrians. THEY NEVER BECAME BARBARIANS!!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Just my thought.
Possibility Yes...
But one should fight for motherland...

because most of the syrian first supported the terrorists in the name of Allah, and then when situation started worsening, boys started seeing the bullets crossing of their heads.. they became refugees!!!
Exactly my point!!!
Like our sickulars they supported terrorists and fanatics at one time.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Not all the Syrians are fleeing to Europe. I met a Syrian businessman a few times. He was representing many German companies in Syria, a very successful businessman. He was one of the first to be targeted by Assad's men. He is living now in Egypt for about 2 years, with his family safe but absolutely penniless.

Last edited:

pmaitra

They were already fighting and had almost defeated the west backed FSA terrorists, and then, out of nowhere, the ISIS emerged, with the Saudis, Turkey, Israel and US doing all they can to prevent Syria from defeating the ISIS.

It looks like the US wanted to topple Assad, and with FSA capitulating, they had to prop up ISIS, many of whom are actually FSA, which blew into a major threat to everybody, except Saudi Arabia and Israel, of course.

salute

We Indians also have handled refugees, from B'desh and Pakistan during 71 and 47 respectively, more than the syrians. THEY NEVER BECAME BARBARIANS!!!!
but were they sent back where they came from.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
The Ummyyad Caliphate, chaired at Damascus , used to get loot and sex slaves from India and particularly Sindh...
Here is Damascus now

And for pics of syrians just type Barrel Bomb victims. :rofl:

pmaitra

I am hearing a lot about "barrel bombs" from the western shill press. What's up with it? Is dying by non-barrel bombs more pleasurable experience?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...isis-territory-of-syria-to-feed-refugees.html

These Fearless Sikhs Have Set Up A 'Langar' In The ISIS Territory Of Syria To Feed Refugees

They have taken their traditional community kitchen to one of the most dangerous places on earth today – Syria. Giving a twist to the concept of langar, a group of Punjabi NRIs has collaborated with locals to provide fresh bread to nearly 14,000 refugees daily in the strife-torn region for several months now. Langar Aid, an extension of UK-based NGO Khalsa Aid, is located in the Pesh Harbour area, about 35km from the Kurdish city of Duhok and 10km from the Syrian border. Almost 70 percent of the members of Langar Aid have Punjabi roots, besides some European volunteers as well.

Instead of the classic kitchen, Langar Aid set up a bakery because IS fighters were destroying any food coming in for the Yazidis. While Khalsa Aid provided the machinery and Joint Help for Kurdistan gave a new building to house the bakery , the local government in Duhok is providing free power. Some time back, we told you how Khalsa Aid was helpingSyrian refugees in Serbia. This time they are bringing help directly to the war-torn area.

© Facebook
UK-based Indy Hothi, a 27-year-old economist-cum volunteer of Indian origin said, "We set up a bakery at a refugee camp for Yazidi people to provide a self-sustaining solution. Support in the form of food for distressed people has been there for over a year now and organizations from Sweden are helping run the bakeries. Help is also pouring in from Serbia and Greece."

© Reuters
Image for representational purpose only.

"Refugees often mistake us for IS because of our appearance," said Ravi Singh, CEO of Khalsa Aid, but that not deterred this unique force. "I was there about two months back and it was a very overwhelming experience. It was poignant to meet a family that had fled from their homes with their 10-monthold child and they were pleasantly surprised to find aid in the middle of nowhere. Then there was an elderly lady who still wanted to return to her village she had built after years of hard work. The situation will get more challenging as winter sets in."

On the other side of Syria, on the Lebanon-Syrian border, the organization is helping refugees by running a school for 5,000 local children. "The idea is to take the langar outside the walls of the gurdwara and share food with people who need it the most," added Hothi.

I seriously envy the people who were born a sikh. They have such a history - powerful moving history. Proud of these people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles