Football World Cup 2014 - Brazil

ITBP

Only Indians can play good football from Asia. Because to play football you need to both strong figure and flexibility. South Korean and Japanese footballers are with flexible body structure but short in height, Iranian and Saudi Arabian footballers are tall but not fast(their body structure is like this), so only Indians can play good.

jmj_overlord

Only Indians can play good football from Asia. Because to play football you need to both strong figure and flexibility. South Korean and Japanese footballers are with flexible body structure but short in height, Iranian and Saudi Arabian footballers are tall but not fast(their body structure is like this), so only Indians can play good.
if india is good at football, then why since 1950 have not qualified for any of the world cup, but japan, south korea, iran etc have all played in world cup ? south asia if you consider, india is pretty good team....best team you can say. I don't think India plays really good football compared to the nations like japan, iran as per the PRESENT performance....

ITBP

if india is good at football, then why since 1950 have not qualified for any of the world cup, but japan, south korea, iran etc have all played in world cup ? south asia if you consider, india is pretty good team....best team you can say. I don't think India plays really good football compared to the nations like japan, iran as per the PRESENT performance....
Read my comment again, I did not say India plays good football but our body structure allows us to be best player of Asia.

Btw French football team is now messed up, full with Africans. :tsk: That's why France now no longer plays good football, as these "mercenaries" loyalty is to $$$ not to France. They dont feel same enthusiasm as original French players.

France should replace it's Na Gharka, Na ghatka football team with only white french players.

jmj_overlord

Read my comment again, I did not say India plays good football but our body structure allows us to be best player of Asia.

Btw French football team is now messed up, full with Africans. :tsk: That's why France now no longer plays good football, as these "mercenaries" loyalty is to $$$ not to France. They dont feel same enthusiasm as original French players.

France should replace it's Na Gharka, Na ghatka football team with only white french players.
french team might be filled with africans whose loyalties may lie with the money than the country they are playing for......but still they playing good. Like i said before how they will fare against a bigger team is yet to be seen. We may have a proper body structure for football as you say, but what we lack is the training facilities compared to other asian nations (japan, korea...) and required support from the govt and other authorities for AIFF

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Brazil was a colored team from the beginning yet they won so many cups. In Brazil too blacks were brought as slaves by the Portugese yet the Brazilians have no problems.

Also France is playing decently. Even in 1998 they had foreign born players there. Zidane was an Algerian muslim.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

You should know about a legend called Thierry Henry, France's striker who terrorized and tormented the defenses in English football.

Pace, power, dribbling and strength are his hall mark.

This guy lived like a king in London during his 8 years @ Arsenal FC. Arsenal fans used to call him "King Henry" and this title is apt for him.

When France won 1998 the slogan is "Blacks, Blanks and Arabs" meaning France football is all about "blacks, whites Europeans and Arabs".

Together with Zidane , blacks like Henry and Viera won all the international titles in football.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Wow, Lookie here people...Idiot !!!!!

How effin dumb are you.

ITBP

Brazil was a colored team from the beginning yet they won so many cups. In Brazil too blacks were brought as slaves by the Portugese yet the Brazilians have no problems.

Also France is playing decently. Even in 1998 they had foreign born players there. Zidane was an Algerian muslim.
Brazil is not France, Brazilian culture is multi-cultural in nature with Portuguese as language, like US, people from all around world with English language, but France is different.

It seems @Adux cant discuss with out insulting.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Brazil is not France, Brazilian culture is multi-cultural in nature with Portuguese as language, like US, people from all around world with English language, but France is different.

It seems @Adux cant discuss with out insulting.
Even Germany is having Turkish muslim players like Mesut Oezil,Sami Khedira etc.

As for France, they too had a sense of quality of all humans within their French empire. Their society was quite liberal even in the 20th century. Also France has the largest immigrant Muslim population in Europe. That again shows how open minded they are.

ITBP

Even Germany is having Turkish muslim players like Mesut Oezil,Sami Khedira etc.

As for France, they too had a sense of quality of all humans within their French empire. Their society was quite liberal even in the 20th century. Also France has the largest immigrant Muslim population in Europe. That again shows how open minded they are.
Islam versus Europe: Many French People No Longer Support Their National Team

Sami Khedira is of Tunisian descent, not Turk.

And their open mindedness will result in complete annihilation Europeans.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles