Football World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
F*** tiki-taka. It took raw power and speed out of game, and good for the Dutch to brutalise Spain with exactly what their style lacks. Robben ripped out Spain a new a$$hole :troll:

Imagine Spain against Germany Speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil

Country flag
F*** tiki-taka. It took raw power and speed out of game, and good for the Dutch to brutalise Spain with exactly what their style lacks. Robben ripped out Spain a new a$$hole :troll:

5-1 against Spain.. Dutch can very well be that dark horse in the WC.

ITBP

To be honest I am not happy with the opening ceremony. It was poorly planned, could not understand what they were trying to mean.

It would be best Nederland wins cup, they play very good but not champion.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Thank God I still have my Italia Tshirt :D

Steve1234

i am supporting brazil in this worlcup , i hope they will win this worlcup for sure....

Compersion

Country flag
i am looking out for the underdogs ...

but it seems one of the bigger ones will eventually win. Argentina and Holland and Germany look worth with Belgium and Brazil being the dark horses.

jmj_overlord

i am looking out for the underdogs ...

but it seems one of the bigger ones will eventually win. Argentina and Holland and Germany look worth with Belgium and Brazil being the dark horses.
considering the matches so far the small nations have performed exceedingly well....can't rule them out as anything can happen. Anyway counting on Germany

Compersion

Country flag
considering the matches so far the small nations have performed exceedingly well....can't rule them out as anything can happen. Anyway counting on Germany
yep there have been a few surprises especially Algeria, costa rica and mexico and even USA.

jmj_overlord

yep there have been a few surprises especially Algeria, costa rica and mexico and even USA.
didn't expect usa to hold out in their matches....also france seems to be coming up, but how their performance will be against bigger teams is yet to be seen...

apple

Uruguay! Getting there! Hope Suarez's knee holds out...
I be more worried about his teeth.

He went down in the box clutching his mouth... not quite sure what happened there ;-)

Also, the Italian guy never should have been sent off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles