Football Transfers 2011

A.V.

Thread dedicated to all transfer rumours for summer of 2011 , so let make it heated here

A.V.

Real MADRID willing to sell ronaldo for 150 i guess what does fifa have to say to this ?because they were strict with budget overuse by clubs last year .... whats the limit to spending ?

mayfair

Real MADRID willing to sell ronaldo for 150 i guess what does fifa have to say to this ?because they were strict with budget overuse by clubs last year .... whats the limit to spending ?
FIFA has nothing to say about this. It's actually UEFA which has put in so-called Financial fairplay rules which are supposed to govern the eligibility of clubs participating in European competitions. The basic premise is
1. The clubs cannot spend significantly more than they earn from footballing revenue streams (gate receipts, TV, sponsorship)
2. Player transfers and fee must be amortised over the length of their contracts
3. Non-footballing income is not considered (sale of land, property, hedge money)
4. Clubs are allowed losses of upto 45 million Euros in three years preceding and following the year when FFP comes into play
5. Debt servicing is not included under expenditure.

RM are WILLING to sell Ronaldo. They want to make money on him. UEFA has nothing to say about this or to the club which buys him by spending 150 million quid. As long as the accounts conform to FFP, UEFA can and will do diddly squat.

Aruni

I may be a bitter Arsenal follower, but I loathe the vulgarity of European club football's astronomical transfer fees. $150 million! I am glad that Arsene Wenger has kept a sense of frugality and value for money at the Emirates and despite spending a pittance compared to the other major clubs, we still seem to be able to hold our own, at least for 2/3rds of each season.

In my fantasy world, I would try and bring Frank Ribery and Wesley Sneijder to north London.

mayfair

I expect Arsenal to strengthen this season. A solid keeper, CB and a Viera type CM and they should be set.

plugwater

United grab Spanish stopper

MANCHESTER UNITED have completed an £18.3million deal to sign keeper David De Gea from Atletico Madrid. De Gea, 20, is set be United's new No 1 stopper.
Boss Alex Ferguson said: "We identified him quite a while back as one we should go for. He is very quick with good presence and is an outstanding replacement for Edwin van der Sar.
"One great quality Edwin has is his composure and David has that to."
Ferguson said last weekend the club were in the middle of concluding a deal for a keeper, with Van der Sar, 40, retiring after Saturday's Champions League final.
Fergie checked out De Gea when he and United goalkeeping coach Eric Steele went to watch him in action against Valencia back in September. They have been monitoring him ever since.
United have scouted far and wide to land the right man to succeed Van der Sar.
They looked at Schalke's Manuel Neuer, who faced them in the Champions League semi-final.

But Neuer, 25, opted for a move to Bayern Munich.
Ajax keeper Maarten Stekelenburg was also heavily scouted, as was Sporting Lisbon's Rui Patricio.
The move for De Gea is considered as a gamble by some as he has been playing regular first-team football for only 18 months.
But Fergie clearly sees something special in the Spain Under-21 star, who has told his Atletico team-mates he is on his way.

A.V.

PIRLO leaves his favourite Milan for juventus.

Hamit Altintop Bayern Munich to Real Madrid

A.V.

BARCELONA f.c. READY TO BID 35 MILLION FOR CESC

arsenal HAVE ASKED FOR 35 AND barca BIDDING 35 SO SOON GET A SEALED envelope .

niharjhatn

LOL really?

AV, you have any reputable source?

Big blow for Arsenal + EPL if true!

True finesse playmakers who gel in the premier league are very hard to find!

plugwater

Arsenal have told Real that bidding starts from 54 million. So Barca have to pay more than that to get him.

A.V.

Arsenal have told Real that bidding starts from 54 million. So Barca have to pay more than that to get him.
the deal with barca is this :-

35 million plus two youngsters including one of bojan
CESC is not interested to move to real if if they ready to pay 54

A.V.

ASHLEY YOUNG confirmed for a manchester united move

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles