Food comsumption data according to FAO, the United Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh177

Country flag
So I think it is very silly to compare China with India, they are simply not in the same league.

Actually in terms of industrial-output, retail sales or domestic consumptions, per-captia-wise, the gap between China and America is actually alot of smaller than the gap between India and China.

And coupling with the fact that China have about 4X the population comparing to the USA, with a 10X faster growth rate whilst India has about the same population comparing to China, whilst grow even slower.

So no wonder most Chinese take India much less serious than the Americans take China.
Irony, yet you are on indian forum and .

J20!

Country flag
I'd rather be a midget than cannibalize on infants.

Oh, btw the rural Chinese(600 million odd) are just .03 m taller than veggie chomping rural Indians!!!
No wonder you omitted the data.
"Pot calling the kettle black"...
Anyway, as G90 said before, food consumption per capita data distinguishes standard of living between countries much better than GDP per capita can, so call us Chini, Chibot or whatever, but the fact of the matter is, the average "chibot" lives a significantly better life than his Indian counterpart.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Anyway, as G90 said before, food consumption per capita data distinguishes standard of living between countries much better than GDP per capita can, so call us Chini, Chibot or whatever, but the fact of the matter is, the average "chibot" lives a significantly better life than his Indian counterpart.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

J20!

Country flag
:blah: :blah: :blah:
Hahaha! Not a very nice thing to say to the 400million+ Indians living below the poverty line... :tsk: Talk about a lack of compassion towards your countrymen...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Hahaha! Not a very nice thing to say to the 400million+ Indians living below the poverty line... Talk about a lack of compassion towards your countrymen...
You talking of Mr. Zedong. :laugh:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Don't start such thread anymore. It accomplishes nothing. China has its strength and weakness, so does India. But both countries according to world standard are still poor and backward. A competition of who is wealthier between two very poor guys is pathetic and laughable. Instead of insulting, jealous of each other, we should aim higher for a better target.
Some thing make scene..

J20!

Country flag
Bring the tanks out!!!.......................oh wait, this ain't China.
Yeah, as the world's largest importer of weapons, maybe you intend to feed them with ammunition and tanks.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
1, The food consumption of China, per captia wise, is comparable to developed East Asia economies like Japan, and semi-developed East Asia economies like South Korea.

2, The food consupmption of India, per captia speaking, is comparable to the mean of African states.

So there is no surprise when UN report show that Indian have the largest group of starving population in the world.
So I think it is very silly to compare China with India, they are simply not in the same league.

So no wonder most Chinese take India much less serious than the Americans take China.

Because I get annoyed by people who keep saying those two are of the same level, or there is any contents between the two.
Anyway I found some of the Chinese commentors here are extremely patient to these delusional indians, I just don't get that, hehehe

Please just look again, swallow your inferiority complex and get lost.
Apparently you midget indians cares very much,

Point noted..

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Yeah, as the world's largest importer of weapons, maybe you intend to feed them with ammunition and tanks.
We're not using them on our own citizens.

Guess whose internal security budget is higher than the defense budget?
Hint: It's the PRC.

Talking of munition and tanks....

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
We're not using them on our own citizens.

Guess whose internal security budget is higher than the defense budget?
Hint: It's the PRC.
Haha!! The last time I checked, 119 billion is higher than 90 billion. You do realize that its expensive to police over 1.3 billion people right? Or dont you have police in India?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Actually in terms of industrial-output, retail sales or domestic consumptions, per-captia-wise, the gap between China and America is actually alot of smaller than the gap between India and China.

And coupling with the fact that China have about 4X the population comparing to the USA, with a 10X faster growth rate whilst India has about the same population comparing to China, whilst grow even slower.
Can you support your claim, If so provide link..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The report is not reflective of the eating habits of Indians. The consumption of large quantity of milk compared to others is an indicator.

India is a grain based consumer. Dal, wheat and rice. This is why Indians carry ready to eat food when traveling abroad more so to China.

Indians are known for poor dietary habits too. That is by choice.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Looks like some stupid Chinese posters want to have a poverty contest, pasting images of Indian poor.

Slave families in China

Chinese train

China normal scene

Child labor in China

Child poverty in China

Last edited by a moderator:

J20!

Country flag
No one is perfect, Picture tells 1000 words than i can type here..

This thread purpose is for flaming..
Posting a few pics of Chinese hobos and poor kids doesnt disprove that there is more poverty in india than in Africa. You could find the same pics about American hobos, or Canadian cripples begging in the streets, it doesnt mean we're as poor as you.
Why do you say its a flame thread? Indians post derogatory threads about China all the time, its nice to see how react when its vise versa.

KS

Bye bye DFI
*scoffs* So Indians are all vegetarians yet they eat a quater of the veggies eaten in China? Dont make excuses... Yeah, I'm sure milk makes up for the Protein defeciency.
PS. A trade mark of countries that are under-fed is a dependence on grain, simply because they cant afford anything else.

Idiiot we eat rice, dal etc. Vegetables , by tradition, find only a place in the lunch or rarely in supper.

These statistics are based on the assumption that dietary habits are uniform the world over and proceeds from that. Big mistake.

Anyway for your ego sake, also compare the worldwide percapita consumption of snakes,frogs, dogs, cockroches etc..You chinis will be the highest.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Chinese eat dog, cockroaches, babies, snakes, scorpions, incests i am not kidding.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Do they know India is the only place where there is Vegetarian section in Macdonalds? My parents are vegetarian and so are lots of my relatives its not because we are poor. lol.

It a choice not to kill and eat a dead body, even i eat meat only 2 or 3 times in week. This is part of indian culture of getting sick with meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles