Flying Sikhs - A History of Sikh Fighter Pilots

debasree

Country flag
recently i saw a movie about ww-2 fighter pilots its called 333 squadron,where i saw sikh pilot were flying raf fighters agaist luftwafe.

sanjay

Regarding their prestigious attitudes - refer to my posts on the Tuskegee Airmen. They also experienced bigotry and judgementalism.

Tronic

He is not Sikh according to our prestigious member "Messiah" and "tronic"
Explain why you say that.

From these respected officers, the only one who talks about Sikh philosophy at 14:30, he's spot on! Its the same thing I have said here; Sikhism = fighting against bigotry and oppression and fighting for justice. What makes you think they are not Sikh in my books?

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Air commodore Mehar Singh was related to me,he was my dadi's mom's real bro(really distant relation but still).Even ACM Arjan Singh is related to me(my dada's real brother)
Internet media is amazing, we never know who we are going to meet. My father worked with Marshall Of IAF Arjan Singh during 1965 war at Halwara Air Force Station. He was very courageous brave son of India. He carried out few missions from there which you might know as well.

indian_sukhoi

India was the largest volunteer force during World War II. We actually fought for both sides in the war, Allies and Axis!!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Regarding their prestigious attitudes - refer to my posts on the Tuskegee Airmen. They also experienced bigotry and judgementalism.
They also experienced the opportunity to fly in the USAAF,

Koovie

India was the largest volunteer force during World War II. We actually fought for both sides in the war, Allies and Axis!!!

WW2 Indian Army was the biggest volunteer army in the entire history, how many men fought in the Indian National Army and in the Indian ss units?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles